Hogwarts Novitas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In a realm of magic, anything is possible.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to Novitas! Please read all of the information in the "Starting Out" forum. Hogwarts is now OPEN. Diagon Alley/Hogsmeade will remain open for a week. Happy posting.  - Wizard God

Taura Malfoy

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Taura Malfoy
First Year
Taura Malfoy

Taura Malfoy Empty
PostSubject: Taura Malfoy   Taura Malfoy EmptyWed Jan 05, 2011 1:16 am

Basic Information.
Full Name: Taura Arianne Malfoy
Nickname: none
Birthdate: May 02, 1999
House: Ravenclaw
Blood Type: Pureblood

AppearanceEye Color: Greyish blue
Hair Color: Platinum blond
Hair Length: Waist length
Height: 4'9''
Body Type: Thin and flat (for now)
Distinguishing Marking(s): angel-shaped birthmark on my left wrist
Other:

Preferences
Dislikes: Most animals, alarm clocks, people who are smarter than me.
Strengths: Defense Against the Dark Arts, Charms, Transfiguration, Potions.
Weaknesses: History of Magic, Astronomy (Ironically).

Family
Father: Draco Malfoy
Mother: Astoria Malfoy (Greengrass)
Siblings: Scorpius Malfoy
Pet: Lucifer (Owl)

Personal History

I was born on the anniversary of the famous Battle of Hogwarts, which, of course, my parents hate. I don't mind very much, because nobody EVER forgets my birthday! For as long as I can remember, I have loved books, but I've also always been very ambitious, resourceful, and VERY sneaky. I would always be pulling pranks, and getting into trouble, and I was unfailingly able to pin it on my brother, Scorpius. My entire family, myself included, always thought I would be a Slytherin, and I can't honestly say I'm not disappointed, but that's life. I hear that my father, Draco Malfoy, used to be a Death-Eater, and if I hadn't seen the dark mark, I never would have believed it. My father has presumably changed completely since his days at Hogwarts. I've been told that I'm very much like he was at my age. My mother is also a very good person. I have no idea where I get my wickedness from, but I like myself just the way I am, thank you very much! I always found my birth mark to be rather ironic... An angel forever branded onto the devil's child. I also find it ironic that I'm no good with astronomy, what with so many members of my family being named after constelations of stars, and zodiac signs. I remember when I was a child, my mother and father would take Scorpius and me out to a field at night, and we would look up at the stars, and they would point out the constelations related to out family, as well as some of the commonly known constelations. Everything just looks so different here at Hogwarts, I guess, even the sky. When I turned 10, I got my first owl, who I named Lucifer. Many people don't know that Lucifer is one of the many names of the Devil, Satin, or whatever else you want to call him. Don't get me wrong, I'm no satinist! I just find him fascinating. How did he become so evil? What were his motivations? I've heard theories, sure, but so many can't possibly be true all at once! So, I'm determined to get myself landed right down there with him in the afterlife, so I can ask him myself! Anyways, what else do you want me to write? I'm 11 for goodness sakes!

Wizard God has approved this profile.
Back to top Go down

Taura Malfoy
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hogwarts Novitas :: Welcome :: Profiles :: Student Profiles :: Ravenclaw-
Jump to: