Hogwarts Novitas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In a realm of magic, anything is possible.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to Novitas! Please read all of the information in the "Starting Out" forum. Hogwarts is now OPEN. Diagon Alley/Hogsmeade will remain open for a week. Happy posting.  - Wizard God

Samuel Jude Parker III

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Samuel Jude Parker III
Second Year
Samuel Jude Parker III

Samuel Jude Parker III Empty
PostSubject: Samuel Jude Parker III   Samuel Jude Parker III EmptySun Dec 19, 2010 8:32 pm

Samuel Jude Parker III Jamesm11

.Basic Information.
Full Name: Samuel Jude Parker III
Nickname: Jude
Birthdate: November 2nd
House: Slytherin
Blood Type: Pureblood

.Appearance.
Eye Color: Blue
Hair Color: Dark Brown
Hair Length: Short
Height: 5' 0"
Body Type: A little baby fat, but nothing out of the ordinary
Distinguishing Marking(s): Scar on his left wrist from a run in with some Muggle boys

.Preferences.Likes: food, Potions, Transfiguration, girls*
Dislikes: gardeners, people who are bad at lying, people who get caught, girls**
Strengths: Potions, Transfiguration, lying, sneaking
Weaknesses: Charms, Herbology, keeping quiet when he probably ought to

*who don’t talk too much, who don’t talk about girly things, and who don't think they’re the prettiest/smartest/most awesome girl who ever lived
**who talk too much, who only talk about girly things, and who think they’re the prettiest/smartest/most awesome girl who ever lived

.Family.
Father: Samuel Jude Parker II
Mother: Mary Eileen Parker (nee Williams)
Siblings: None
Pet: Eagle Owl named Barnaby

.Personal History.

Father deals Dark Artifacts on the black market and travels all over the world, so is rarely home. Mother is the typical trophy wife, stays at home but does nothing. She does, however, have a “special friendship” with the Squib who does the gardening. Jude is aware of this relationship and is creeped out by it, though he would never, ever tell his father about it. He strives to please his father, although that rarely happens, and he despises his mother, because she never pays him the attention he deserves.

Jude spent the majority of his childhood “borrowing” his mother’s wand (not that she ever noticed; she was a little busy) and teaching himself spells out of any book that he could get his hands on. He prides himself on his ability to learn quickly, although he rarely shares his knowledge with others, as he rarely trusts anyone.

He was originally meant to attend Durmstrang in order to be further from his mother, however he decided that he would like it better closer to home for the rare occasions when his father was home. He presented the idea of staying at Hogwarts to his father, who agreed on the condition that he would not embarrass the family in any way, shape, or form.

.Supplies.
Wand: Elm with a Dragon Heartstring Core, 11 1/2"
Books: none yet
Robes: Plain black robes, Dark Green dress robes
Misc. Supplies: Parchment, Black Ink, Blue Ink, Green Ink, Quill

Wizard-God has approved this profile
Back to top Go down
Samuel Jude Parker III
Second Year
Samuel Jude Parker III

Samuel Jude Parker III Empty
PostSubject: Re: Samuel Jude Parker III   Samuel Jude Parker III EmptySat Feb 12, 2011 8:19 pm

A journal? What an awful gift, thanks Mum.

I guess since I have this stupid little book now there's no reason not to use it, although there's not much to say. Everything at Hogwarts is exactly how you imagine it would be- crawling with idiots and imbiciles. Even the Slytherin Common Room gets infected with them now and then.

There's hardly anyone worth talking to. Actually, I've only found two so far- Allison Walker and Jasmine Delaware. They're a lot like me, although sometimes I wonder about Alli. She's a little bit too curious about muggles for my liking. Perhaps my influence will beat that out of her.

That's it, this is ridiculous. I'm talking to a book. I give up. Thanks for nothing, Mum.
Back to top Go down

Samuel Jude Parker III
Page 1 of 1