Hogwarts Novitas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In a realm of magic, anything is possible.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to Novitas! Please read all of the information in the "Starting Out" forum. Hogwarts is now OPEN. Diagon Alley/Hogsmeade will remain open for a week. Happy posting.  - Wizard God

Kyra Henderson

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kyra Henderson
Fourth Year
Kyra Henderson

Kyra Henderson Empty
PostSubject: Kyra Henderson   Kyra Henderson EmptyFri Jan 07, 2011 1:37 am

Kyra Henderson Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRbHhOhc0mjyrPaG0oCMpmE7Dn5x50O7weHxT_iHAXawNXruNfn4g
.Basic Information.
Full Name: Kyra Cornelia Henderson
Nickname: Kiki, Ki, Kiks, Kay
Birthdate: June 18
House: Hufflepuff
Blood Type: Halfblood

.Appearance.
Eye Color: Baby blue
Hair Color: Mahogany brown, but dyed red
Hair Length: A bit past the shoulders
Height: 5'4
Body Type: Slightly chunky around the middle, but all around healthy
Distinguishing Marking(s): Scar on her right cheek from when she accidentally ran into the coffee table when she was three years old and a mole on her left forearm
Other: She has two ear piercings and always wears the friendship bracelet her big sister made for her when she was nine.

.Preferences.
Likes: Magic, her woven bracelet, music, movies, vampires, Weasleys' Wizard Wheezes, Potions, eating, her fat cat Juliet, and Shakespeare.
Dislikes: Quidditch, her sister's empty room, being cooped up, being alone, and having too much attention
Strengths: Potions, keeping her friends out of serious trouble, and making friends.
Weaknesses: Transfiguration, keeping herself out of trouble, talking to boys, lying, dancing, and drawing.

.Family.
Father: Brian Henderson
Mother: Leeann Henderson (nee Martin)
Siblings: Michelle (deceased), Michael
Pet: Juliet, a fat Himalayan cat

.Personal History.

Kyra Cornelia Henderson was born at St. Mungo's to her Muggle-born father, Brian, and her half-blood mother, Leeann, on June 18. Her sister, Michelle, nine years old at the time, was at their grandmother's house when the birth occurred. Kyra spent most of her early years just crying, but when she ran into the coffee table at her grandmother's house she stopped because she didn't like all of the crowding that the crying and her injury came with.
Brian introduced Shakespeare to Kyra when she was about seven. She loved the plays.

At the age of six, she met her soon to be best friend, Sami Criss. Sami had gotten lost in a Muggle mall and came to Kyra's sister crying. Michelle led the little girl to her mother and little sister, Sami asking for her father. Kyra hugged the girl, telling her that everything was going to be okay. They became inseparable until Sami and her father had to move away. She didn't know why. They kept contact until tragic events took place, separating the duo for what seemed like an eternity.

When she was nine years old, her sister became her other best friend. Still living at home, Michelle was bored and started playing with her younger sister. "I love you, Shelly," she said one night when her sister tucked her into bed after a day of fun (their parents were in Majorca for the month and left Michelle to babysit). Michelle spent most of the time that she wasn't playing with Kyra weaving a bracelet for the young girl. She also wove one for Sami, who hadn't yet moved at the time. She presented it to her on the day their parents were due to return.

Michelle, being an ace Quidditch player during her days at Hogwarts, tried out for the Holyhead Harpies, and, obviously made the team as a Chaser. Kyra was happy for her sister, as were her parents. All of them were so very, very proud. When Kyra was ten, her family got the news that Michelle had been hit in the head by a Bludger during the last practice before the first game of the season, and was in a coma at St. Mungo's. Kyra visited her sister every day for a month until the day Michelle passed away. She has hated Quidditch ever since.

On her eleventh birthday, she received a fluffy Himalayan cat from her parents. She named it Juliet after the Shakespearean heroine and her sister (Michelle's full name was Michelle Juliet Henderson).

Michael was born during Kyra's second year at Hogwarts. She hopes that he will relieve the tension that has been building between her parents, but doesn't know what will happen.

Kyra is very curious and asks many, many questions. She doesn't like to fight with her friends. She is a very good friend to those who need them. She's almost never judgmental. She is naturally sarcastic, but never means to be rude.

After a spat with Sami, Kyra's personality changed a bit. Her temper has gotten worse, but it could be due to a combination of three things; the fight she had with her former best friend, the birth of her little brother, or her parents' divorce.

Wizard God has approved this profile

Last edited by Kyra Henderson on Tue Apr 12, 2011 4:36 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/2126315/
Kyra Henderson
Fourth Year
Kyra Henderson

Kyra Henderson Empty
PostSubject: Journal Entry #1   Kyra Henderson EmptyMon Feb 14, 2011 3:30 pm

Well, where do I start? First of all, hi. My name is Kyra, but call me Kiki. Wait, you're a journal. You know what? You need a name. I've heard that writing in a journal that has a name is a lot easier than just writing to no one but a book. I now dub you... Penelope. Yeah, Penelope. That's a nice name. Hehe, and I made it up myself. Sort of. I heard it somewhere before, but I can't figure it out...

Oh Wizard God, I'm rambling. To a book, no less.

Okay, I'll start over. I'm Kyra Cornelia Henderson, daughter of Brian and Leeann Henderson, former sister of Michelle Henderson, soon-to-be sister of Baby-in-Mum. We don't know if it's a boy or a girl yet, but I want it to be a girl. Having a sister again would be nice, even if it is just a baby.

My best friends are Sid Manette and Pierre Korsten. I have a really good friend in Dree Conners and she's awesome. Sid, Pierre, and I call ourselves the New Golden Trio, since we're all in Hufflepuff and we are, of course, best friends. Dree's in Ravenclaw, along with Terry Berbatov (Pierre's cousin) and Sami Criss (my ex-best friend). Most of the people in that House are pretty nice except Sami and they're really smart except Sami.

Back to my friends, I know for a fact that I'm one of Pierre's only friends, and I think that I should be pretty honored, seeing how he's had a difficult past and home life. His dad died a few months back and now he's in charge of the family business, plus a few other things. Sid is really nice, sort of stupid (for example, jumping up and down on a bad leg), and... well, cute. I kind of like him, and I think that he likes me back, but I can't be completely sure. Penelope, I'm sure you won't tell anyone, unless someone opens you up and reads everything... Speaking of which, I need to get a lock. Be right back...

(OOC: 5 Minutes Later)

So now I have a lock to attach to you, Penny. It might hurt a little. Sorry. Back to what I was saying: Dree is an awesome friend. I met her at Flourish and Blotts before the school year started and she's been really understanding. I met Liz today at Florean Fortescue's; I was eating my usual and she came up to me, sat down, asked what flavor she should get...she's really nice and really good at viod games. I think that's what they're called. I don't know, seeing how my dad never showed me any Muggle inventions or anything. I need to ask him why he never did. Okay, I think I should go to bed pretty soon. I'm already starting to write like crap. Well then, goodnight Penny.

Kiki
Back to top Go down
Kyra Henderson
Fourth Year
Kyra Henderson

Kyra Henderson Empty
PostSubject: Journal Entry #2   Kyra Henderson EmptySun Feb 27, 2011 1:33 am

(OOC: Still second year)

PENELOPEPENELOPEPENELOPEPENELOPE!!!!!!!

MUM GAVE BIRTH AND IT'S A BOY. A BOY. I'm freaking out. I'm all...freaky. I think Mum named him Mikey, but I'm not sure. I haven't seen him yet. I'm hoping that he'll actually bring Mum and Dad together again. They've been having problems and I don't know what's going on. So I'm still freaking out. It's weird.

And I learned something kind of interesting but I don't know if I should tell you. Well, it's not like you're going to tell anyone. Okay, so my friend Pierre is just the best guy ever. He told me he was gay today. Honestly, I didn't even know that you could tell this early on, but I don't know a lot.

Nothing very interesting happened other than that. So I'm just going to go to bed and get de-stressed.

Kiki
Back to top Go down
Kyra Henderson
Fourth Year
Kyra Henderson

Kyra Henderson Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kyra Henderson   Kyra Henderson EmptyTue Mar 01, 2011 1:39 am

Okay Penelope. It's been a while, I know.

BUT I have an excuse. I was in some random village in Germany. It was freaking COLD. Pierre's mum was getting married to this guy named Keith who has this totally GORGEOUS son with the prettiest eyes and really awesome hair and.

Okay, so Sami and I got in way too deep. I guess Terry, Pierre's cousin, invited her. She threw this snowball at the gorgeous son of Keith and I saw her. Then she said it was none of my business and I just grilled her like a shrimp. A SHRIMP. I asked her why she did it and then she told me that it wasn't her fault that she didn't have the perfect life I do.

Really? My life isn't perfect, and I had to remind her of that. Then I...called her a name that I should never call anyone. I feel so bad about it, but I know I shouldn't care. I have a feeling that if she wasn't already walking away, I'd be six feet under and she'd be in Azkaban. Do they even have kids in Azkaban? I dunno, so I guess I'm lucky.

Love,
Kiki
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Kyra Henderson Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kyra Henderson   Kyra Henderson Empty

Back to top Go down

Kyra Henderson
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hogwarts Novitas :: Welcome :: Profiles :: Student Profiles :: Hufflepuff-