Hogwarts Novitas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In a realm of magic, anything is possible.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to Novitas! Please read all of the information in the "Starting Out" forum. Hogwarts is now OPEN. Diagon Alley/Hogsmeade will remain open for a week. Happy posting.  - Wizard God

Jasmine Delaware

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jasmine Delaware
Second Year
Jasmine Delaware

Jasmine Delaware Empty
PostSubject: Jasmine Delaware   Jasmine Delaware EmptyFri Jan 07, 2011 3:28 am

Jasmine Delaware Katebe11
...Basic Information...

Full Name: Jasmine Angelica Delaware
Nickname: Jas
Birthdate: 26th January
House: Slytherin
Blood Type: (Select One) Halfblood

...Appearance...

Eye Color: Brown
Hair Color: Brown
Hair Length: Long and wavy
Height: 4"6
Body Type: Average
Distinguishing Marking(s): Always wears a charm bracelet given to her from her mother.
Other: -

...Preferences...

Likes: Reading, good jokes (not the corny ones), spaghetti, anything chocolate, weaving out of trouble, lying

Dislikes: Being interrupted when reading, bad jokes, zucchini (bleh), getting into trouble, cleaning without magic.

Strengths: Can lie with great ease, creative writer, Charms, sweet talking, can detect when someone is lying to her.

Weaknesses: Losing, small children (they are a pain), doing two things at once (who says woman are good a multitasking), stubborn, is said to be flighty and often gets bored easily.

...Family...

Father: Angelica Delaware neƩ Montgomery (pureblood)
Mother: Winston Delaware (Muggleborn)
Siblings: Younger brother, Zeke, 9, and older sister Penelope, 14.
Pet: Family Barn owl named Sam

...Personal History...

Jasmine was raised by her Muggleborn father and Pureblood mother in a town not far from London. Jasmine, being the middle child, was often overshadowed by her older sister, by 3 years, which caused her to often act out to get attention from her parents.

Having learnt traits from her sister, Jasmine is deft at lying to get herself out of, and her younger brother and sister, into trouble. She learnt to read at a young age and can be seen writing new stories that are often left by the whey-side when she gets bored of them.

Jasmine watched her sister receive her Hogwarts letter when she was 8 years old, and from then on was excited about receiving her own Hogwarts Letter to attend the school that both her parents attended and sister goes to now.

Wizard God has approved this profile.
Back to top Go down
Jasmine Delaware
Second Year
Jasmine Delaware

Jasmine Delaware Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jasmine Delaware   Jasmine Delaware EmptyWed Feb 09, 2011 9:45 pm

Dear Journal,

I suppose I don't have to keep one of these things, but it's kind of nice to keep track of things. At least, in a few years I can have something to laugh about when I re-read what I've written.

It's nearly the end of my first year at Hogwarts and it's been rather amazing. I've met two people who I know I'll be life-time friends with; Jude and Alli. They are awesome, and make me laugh so much, especially when they make hilarious Gryffindor related jokes. Pure brilliance.

I almost can't believe that I'm nearly a second year, but I excited to be graduating soon; hopefully. Fingers crossed.

Well... Nothing else to report... unless you want to hear about a stupid boy that I had an argument with in the Entrance Hall the other day. No, I didn't think so. He's stupid, albeit, he has an acid tongue. I'll keep an eye on him in future.

Jasmine.
Back to top Go down

Jasmine Delaware
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hogwarts Novitas :: Welcome :: Profiles :: Student Profiles :: Slytherin-
Jump to: