Hogwarts Novitas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In a realm of magic, anything is possible.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to Novitas! Please read all of the information in the "Starting Out" forum. Hogwarts is now OPEN. Diagon Alley/Hogsmeade will remain open for a week. Happy posting.  - Wizard God

Terry Berbatov

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Terry Berbatov
Fourth Year
Terry Berbatov

Terry Berbatov Empty
PostSubject: Terry Berbatov   Terry Berbatov EmptySun Jan 09, 2011 9:15 pm

Terry Berbatov Isla fisherrTerry Berbatov Isla fisher

.Basic Information.
Full Name: Terrance Eliza Berbatov
Nickname: Terry
Birthdate: August 1st
House: Ravenclaw
Blood Type: Pureblood

.Appearance.
Eye Color: Hazel
Hair Color: Auburn
Hair Length: Just past her shoulders
Height: 4'8
Body Type: Lithe, slightly muscular
Distinguishing Marking(s): A long scar going from her shoulder to her middle finger.
Other: N/A

.Preferences.
Likes: Dragons, reptiles, small animals, Quidditch, reading, and studying dragons from around the world
Dislikes: Writing essays, large crowds, the cold, and getting in trouble
Strengths: Quidditch, Charms and some Dark Arts
Weaknesses: Herbology, DADA, and Transfiguration

Family.
Father: Aleksander Berbatov
Mother: Victoria (Lummens) Berbatov
Siblings: A younger brother (age 1) named Michael
Pet:

.Personal History.
She grew up in Bulgaria until she was seven, after which her father moved her family to Scotland. When she was eight, she was outside playing on her new Cleansweep when she fell onto a very sharp rosebush. Her foot was caught on the broom, which continued flying, causing the thorns to rake a large cut into her arm. She isn't ashamed of the scar, but sees it as a blemish making her ugly, so she often wears long sleeves. Terry is quiet and reclusive, usually depending on her iguana for company. Her parents have been trying to get a boy, but have been unsuccessful for the last five years due to complications when Terry was born. They are not Dark, but Neutral.

Wizard God has approved this profile

Last edited by Terry Berbatov on Wed Mar 23, 2011 8:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://bamfbbffs.tumblr.com
Terry Berbatov
Fourth Year
Terry Berbatov

Terry Berbatov Empty
PostSubject: Re: Terry Berbatov   Terry Berbatov EmptySun Jan 16, 2011 4:29 pm

1-16-11
Dear Diary,
Well, Hogwarts started this week!. I know Mother thought it was a waste of time, but it really isn't. Sure, i already have detention, but I'm having fun and the people are nice. So far, I've cussed so much in Bulgarian that it isn't even funny! But, I've met some nice girls. First up, is Essi. She's really nice, and likes pranking. Really the only times we've met is when I'm hiding. Seriously. Dree and Sami, my dorm mates, they're really nice. I don't mean fake nice, but real nice, and they're both kind of crazy as well, though not as much as me. I don't know what has happened to me here at Hogwarts! On the train I'm quieter than a dead mouse, and now I'm very talkative! Well, mother has always wanted me to get out my shell. I'm glad that I'm not very quiet anymore. I might be a little crazy, but I'm jsut glad to be around so many kids my age.

As for my pranking habits? I hope Hogwarts is ready for what I have to offer. Maybe I'm going a little overboard, so I'm trying to tone it down. Trying being the keyword. I'm used to people being able to retaliate, which is kind of why I've started this Prank War with a few other students. Not many people have signed up, which is kind of disappointing. Oh well. They'll come around soon, right?

On to the next major thing. I fell from a tree, and according to Sami, tried to save Mother from the Giant Squid. It was a very bad concussion, apparently. Worse than, according to the nurse, most Quidditch players get. I'm very proud of myself for that.

I've made friends, so I have to have made enemies, right? Well, for one, the caretaker is constantly chasing me...with good reason. And the girl who sleeps on the 3rd bed in my dorm? I think she hates me. I don't like her very much though; she seems like she wants something other than friendship from us, but I'm not sure. I guess we'll see...but she seems okay with sleeping on the floor while clean out her bed. I feel really bad, but I am going to have it cleaned out by lunch tomorrow.
-Terry
Back to top Go down
Terry Berbatov
Fourth Year
Terry Berbatov

Terry Berbatov Empty
PostSubject: Re: Terry Berbatov   Terry Berbatov EmptyWed Mar 23, 2011 8:46 pm

3-??-4th Year

Dear Iggy,

I have finally come up with a name for you. I haven't written in you for years! Your pages are turning a bit yellow. I'll have to eventually get a new notebook. I got a bunch of stuff in a few lines so...

-insert bunch of diagrams and scrawls here-

Kay. Ten pages later. So, I'm going to be pulling a lot of pranks right now. I don't have much time left though- It's March already.

So. Friends. Sami and I are tighter than ever. I'm teaching her how to fly. And taking her to the Cup. Dree and I aren't really close anymore. Pierre is here now, after being held back fro a few months. Jacob is here! Yays! I haven't seen him around yet...silly little hidey habit he has.

In other news, Mum had a baby last year. I HATE HIM WITH ALL OF MY BULGARIAN BEING.

He ate IGGY. I have Ig's ashes and stuff, but....it's not the same, you know?

For now,

Terry
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Terry Berbatov Empty
PostSubject: Re: Terry Berbatov   Terry Berbatov Empty

Back to top Go down

Terry Berbatov
Page 1 of 1