Hogwarts Novitas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In a realm of magic, anything is possible.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to Novitas! Please read all of the information in the "Starting Out" forum. Hogwarts is now OPEN. Diagon Alley/Hogsmeade will remain open for a week. Happy posting.  - Wizard God

Girl's Dorm 1

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Erika Cooper
Herbology Professor
Erika Cooper

Girl's Dorm 1 Empty
PostSubject: Girl's Dorm 1   Girl's Dorm 1 EmptyThu Jan 13, 2011 11:31 pm

Welcome to your dormitory. This will be your home for the rest of the year. Please make yourself comfortable, and if you need anything, well, you're a Ravenclaw so you should be smart enough to figure out how to get it. This is not a hotel.

No more than four students to a dorm. Posting here will reserve your spot. No students other than the four who post here first may post here. There are other places in the castle where you can post.

Girl's Dorm Room 1

Bed #1: Terry Berbatov

Bed #2: Adreis Conners

Bed #3: Taura Malfoy

Bed #4: Sami Criss

Last edited by Erika Cooper on Sun Feb 06, 2011 9:24 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Terry Berbatov
Fourth Year
Terry Berbatov

Girl's Dorm 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Girl's Dorm 1   Girl's Dorm 1 EmptySat Jan 15, 2011 12:17 am

Terry fell on to her bed as soon as she got through the door. Classes (aka Herbology) were over, dinner was over, and all she wanted was to sleep on that nice, big, fluffy white pillow. She toed off her Mary Janes as she tossed her bag in the general area of the desk they shared. She slipped off her sweater, placing it in the wicker basket she had found in the kitchens for her dirty laundry along with her tights, socks and tie. Pulling over a giant Potions tome she had checked out from the library, she soon dozed off into a very light sleep, dreaming off pillow fights with the book open over her face and still not under the covers, hangings wide open.
Back to top Go down
http://bamfbbffs.tumblr.com
Adreis Conners
Second Year
Adreis Conners

Girl's Dorm 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Girl's Dorm 1   Girl's Dorm 1 EmptySat Jan 15, 2011 12:29 am

Dree had planned on sleeping. she really had. But now that she was IN her dorm, she found she was no longer tired. She loosened her tie after taking off her shoes a sweater, much like her dormmate. Dree sat on her bed and glanced at her trunk. she could read or write a letter to Sam and Liam. but she didn't she'd rather talk to her new friends. (Which was a bit odd for her, seeing as she normally didn't enjoy talking.)

"Terry I'm bored" she complained, poking her friend, who was dozing off.
Back to top Go down
Terry Berbatov
Fourth Year
Terry Berbatov

Girl's Dorm 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Girl's Dorm 1   Girl's Dorm 1 EmptySat Jan 15, 2011 12:47 am

"AH! VHERE AM I? VHO ARE VOU?" Terry shrieked, jerking upright. She began to curse rather fluently in Bulgarian, glaring angrily at her dorm mate as she raised her pillow in attack.The Potions book fell to the ground, making a loud thud. After two minutes of Bulgarian cursing, Terry came back to herself. "Er, sorry about that." she smiled apologetically.
Back to top Go down
Adreis Conners
Second Year
Adreis Conners

Girl's Dorm 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Girl's Dorm 1   Girl's Dorm 1 EmptySat Jan 15, 2011 1:05 am

Dree giggled at her outburst. "It's fine" she said, picking up the fallen book and handing it to Terry "sorry to wake you... I'm really bored..." she said sheepishly, sitting on the ground by her bed.
Back to top Go down
Terry Berbatov
Fourth Year
Terry Berbatov

Girl's Dorm 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Girl's Dorm 1   Girl's Dorm 1 EmptySat Jan 15, 2011 1:10 am

"Go to bed then." Terry shrugged, chucking her pillow at the other redhead. She still wasn't used to Hogwarts dorms. She took the book and dropped it on her nightstand, sitting cross legged on her bed to face Dree. "Have vou heard the latest Vierd Sisters song?" she asked, hoping Dree knew the band.
Back to top Go down
Adreis Conners
Second Year
Adreis Conners

Girl's Dorm 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Girl's Dorm 1   Girl's Dorm 1 EmptySat Jan 15, 2011 1:43 am

Dree's face lit up "yeah!!" she grinned. One of Liam's girlfriends had introduced her to the band and she loved them. "It's really good." She didn't ever know much about the wizaring world, but she knew a few bands..

Adreis pulled a blanket from her trunk (one of those fuzzy ones) and pulled it around her shoulders. "what's your favorite song by them?"
Back to top Go down
Terry Berbatov
Fourth Year
Terry Berbatov

Girl's Dorm 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Girl's Dorm 1   Girl's Dorm 1 EmptySat Jan 15, 2011 1:48 am

"Can vou dance like a Hippogriff!" Terry grinned bouncing slightly. She jumped on her bed, using her wand as a microphone.
Move vour body like a hairy troll
A' learning to rock and roll
Spin around like a crazy elf
Dancin' by himself
Boogie down like a unicorn
Not stopping til the break of dawn
Put vour hands up in the air
Like an ogre who just don't care

She sang (decently, she should add) at the top of her lungs, no regards to the other dorms.
Back to top Go down
Adreis Conners
Second Year
Adreis Conners

Girl's Dorm 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Girl's Dorm 1   Girl's Dorm 1 EmptySat Jan 15, 2011 2:41 pm

Dree starting laughing, like falling-over-can't-breathe laughing. She had fallen off her bed and was laying on the floor, still giggling. "you're a great singer" she said, grinning widely. "I, on the other hand, am hordendous"
Back to top Go down
Terry Berbatov
Fourth Year
Terry Berbatov

Girl's Dorm 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Girl's Dorm 1   Girl's Dorm 1 EmptySat Jan 15, 2011 2:45 pm

"Oh, really?" Terry asked, plopping back down and bouncing a little. "Try it then. It's just us here- no one's going to hear....I dare you."
You're not allowed to turn down a dare.
Back to top Go down
Adreis Conners
Second Year
Adreis Conners

Girl's Dorm 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Girl's Dorm 1   Girl's Dorm 1 EmptySat Jan 15, 2011 6:30 pm

Dree bit her lip and shook her head frantically. "I like you. I don't want you to have to suffer." she said seirously, her blue eyes wide. She never sang. ever. no matter what. She always messed up and people laughed at her. It also drew attention to her, which she also hated, and even though it was just the two of them, not many people, she still couldn't....
Back to top Go down
Terry Berbatov
Fourth Year
Terry Berbatov

Girl's Dorm 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Girl's Dorm 1   Girl's Dorm 1 EmptySat Jan 15, 2011 6:56 pm

"Vou're not allowed to turn down a dare!" Terry gasped in horror. That should never happen Glaring at her friend, she pulled her hangings and fell on to the bed, muttering surily in Bulgarian.
Back to top Go down
Adreis Conners
Second Year
Adreis Conners

Girl's Dorm 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Girl's Dorm 1   Girl's Dorm 1 EmptySun Jan 16, 2011 12:00 am

"Fineeeeee" She said. "give me a song to sing. but don't laugh/ and don't... die" she said standing up and blushing slightly.
Back to top Go down
Terry Berbatov
Fourth Year
Terry Berbatov

Girl's Dorm 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Girl's Dorm 1   Girl's Dorm 1 EmptySun Jan 16, 2011 12:01 am

"Can Vou Dance Like a Hippogriff." Terry snickered, just waiting for the show as she cast a recording charm on Dree.
Back to top Go down

Girl's Dorm 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Girl's Dorm 1   Girl's Dorm 1 EmptySun Jan 16, 2011 12:13 am

Sami tiptoed up to her dorm room. She had decided to do some late night reading, so she knew what she was doing the next day in History of Magic.

She hoped that her roomates weren't fast asleep, she would hate to wake them up, horrible first impression too. She was proved right after opening the door and seeing Dree standing awkwardly in the middle of the room. In front of Dree, was a smirking foreign-looking girl with her wand out. The girl knew not to assume the worst, so she walked in with an open mind.

Sami decided to walk towards the girl she had yet to recognize and tapped her on the shoulder.

"Um, hi?"

Last edited by Sami Criss on Sun Jan 16, 2011 12:15 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Missed a page)
Back to top Go down
Terry Berbatov
Fourth Year
Terry Berbatov

Girl's Dorm 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Girl's Dorm 1   Girl's Dorm 1 EmptySun Jan 16, 2011 12:18 am

Someone tapped Terry on her shoulder..."AH! VHO ARE VOU?" Terry then started to curse, once again, in Bulgarian, now showing off her awesome firework collection as her wand shot sparks.
Back to top Go down
Adreis Conners
Second Year
Adreis Conners

Girl's Dorm 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Girl's Dorm 1   Girl's Dorm 1 EmptySun Jan 16, 2011 12:26 am

"Sami!" Dree grinned "you're our dormmate?? awesome" she threw her arms around the dark haired girl, glad for the distraction. now she (hopefully) wouldn't have to sing...
Back to top Go down

Girl's Dorm 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Girl's Dorm 1   Girl's Dorm 1 EmptySun Jan 16, 2011 1:06 am

Sami screamed, the Bulgarian girl had frightened her very much. She would've run but Addy wrapped her arms around her, enabling her incapable of moving. The two yelling and talking was starting to scare her. If she were any more wimpier, she'd be sobbing hysterically.

Fireworks started shooting out of the girls wand and Sami lost it. She ran over to her bed on the very end and cast a simple shield charm her father had taught her.

Shivering, and scared out of her wits, the witch whimpered before burying her head in her knees. This was all too much too take in and unlike some, she just cracked under the pressure.
Back to top Go down
Adreis Conners
Second Year
Adreis Conners

Girl's Dorm 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Girl's Dorm 1   Girl's Dorm 1 EmptySun Jan 16, 2011 1:09 am

"Jeeze" Dree said with a eye roll "We're a right bunch of loonies" She then pulled out a book and collapsed on her bed, flipping it open. She couldn't pay attention to the words though, she shot a nervous glance at Sami, who looked like she was about to wet herself. She sighed and stood up, walking over to her friends bed. "Sami.. you okay?"
Back to top Go down

Girl's Dorm 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Girl's Dorm 1   Girl's Dorm 1 EmptySun Jan 16, 2011 1:20 am

Sami was still hyperventilating when Addy shook her gently. Breathe in, out. In, out. She repeated the mantra until it was stuck in her head. Soon enough, the Ravenclaw breathes out a sigh of relief.

"I-i, think I'm f-fine, Ad-dy. I just-," she managed to choke out that before taking anoter deep breath and continuing. "It's been a rough week. Really."
Back to top Go down
Adreis Conners
Second Year
Adreis Conners

Girl's Dorm 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Girl's Dorm 1   Girl's Dorm 1 EmptySun Jan 16, 2011 1:25 am

Dree sat next to her "wanna talk about it?" she asked lightly. She knew all about bad days. She'd had a whole years of bad days.. and she still had her off days, even now.
Back to top Go down
Terry Berbatov
Fourth Year
Terry Berbatov

Girl's Dorm 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Girl's Dorm 1   Girl's Dorm 1 EmptySun Jan 16, 2011 1:33 am

Terry looked at her bed guiltily. "Sorry about that." she apologized to the new girl. People shouldn't wake her up, or scare her. "I get scared easily."
Back to top Go down

Girl's Dorm 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Girl's Dorm 1   Girl's Dorm 1 EmptySun Jan 16, 2011 1:47 am

Sami looked frightened for a moment but then relaxed when she realized the girl hadn't meant harm. "S'alright. I get scared easily, too. My name's Sami, I'm bunking here in bed number four."

Despite previous alleygations, the other girl seemed quite a lot like her. Maybe we'd even get along quite well, Sami smiled offering her hand.

She then turned back to Addy." It's just-," the witch sighed. "I got to re-meet up with Kay, just a few days ago. And it's really hard seeing her again after all these years. I am still really confused about everything now!"
Back to top Go down
Adreis Conners
Second Year
Adreis Conners

Girl's Dorm 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Girl's Dorm 1   Girl's Dorm 1 EmptySun Jan 16, 2011 1:55 am

Dree smiled saddly "I've been confused since I was 9 and they told me my mum was dead." She looked at her feet "I don't really know about your realtionship so I can't give you pointer or anything" she said quietly.
Back to top Go down
Terry Berbatov
Fourth Year
Terry Berbatov

Girl's Dorm 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Girl's Dorm 1   Girl's Dorm 1 EmptySun Jan 16, 2011 1:58 am

Terry was officially confused. Nothing new, but still! Shrugging she changed into her pjs and snuggled into her bed. It had been a long day, and she needed to dream about fluffy pillows ambushing the headmaster....hmmm..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Girl's Dorm 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Girl's Dorm 1   Girl's Dorm 1 Empty

Back to top Go down

Girl's Dorm 1
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next