Hogwarts Novitas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In a realm of magic, anything is possible.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to Novitas! Please read all of the information in the "Starting Out" forum. Hogwarts is now OPEN. Diagon Alley/Hogsmeade will remain open for a week. Happy posting.  - Wizard God

Stupid Nargles

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Emily Sparrow
Fourth Year
Emily Sparrow

Stupid Nargles Empty
PostSubject: Stupid Nargles   Stupid Nargles EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 5:03 pm

Emily had been looking for a book to read in the library, right in the corner. Very far away from the librarian and anyone else. She suddenly felt a weird buing noise around her head. "must be one of those nargle things I read about" she thoguht to herself. She had read about them ina book about magical creatures, they're was myth suroanding them. None really knew if they were real or not.

That was when she rmeemebered her dare she still had to do. She knew she wouldn't get away with not doing it so she cleared her throat and stood up on a table close to her. Afteall there was no time liek the present. She was aware she would probably get kicked out the library but she could blame it on a nargle. Whatever happened she hoped her aunt didn't fine out, though she knew she would. "I will kill that girl when I see" she muttered to herself, wondering why she had chosen dare. Of course Emily wouldn't really kill her, she would just get angry at her.

SHe knew she would get a detention but she didn't have a choice. She began danceing wildly and began to sing the first few noted of a muggle song she loved. It was on Joiv living on a prayer. The younger gryffindor had a very nice voice and was a good singer. Her voice was quite low so the song suited her voice well.

"Once upon a time not so long ago, Tommy used to work on the docks. Union's been on strike. He's down on his luck - It's tough so tough.Gina works the diner all day.working for her man" she paused as she countninued dancing around, she knew she would be heard and probably get a detention.

"She brings home her pay for love, for love. She says: We've got to hold on to what we've got. Cause it doesn't make a difference if we make it or not. We've got each other and that's a lot for love -
We'll give it a shot. We're half way there - Livin' on a prayer. Take my hand and we'll make it I swear - livin' on a prayer."

Emily countinued dancing and singing until she finsihed her song, she had no idea if anyone had heard or not so she got down from the table took her things and left the library hoping not to get caught on her way out. If anyone asked it was those stupid nargles.

(OOC. I'm sorry this was a dare for professor nott.)
Back to top Go down

Stupid Nargles
Page 1 of 1