Hogwarts Novitas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In a realm of magic, anything is possible.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to Novitas! Please read all of the information in the "Starting Out" forum. Hogwarts is now OPEN. Diagon Alley/Hogsmeade will remain open for a week. Happy posting.  - Wizard God

Landon Montgomery

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Landon Montgomery
Fourth Year
Landon Montgomery

Landon Montgomery Empty
PostSubject: Landon Montgomery   Landon Montgomery EmptyTue Feb 08, 2011 9:36 pm

.Basic Information.
Full Name: Landon Phillip Montgomery
Nickname: Landy, Land, Lan, etc.
Birthdate: July 4
House: Gryffindor
Blood Type: Halfblood

.Appearance.
Eye Color: Blue
Hair Color: Brown
Hair Length: Short
Height: 6'3"
Body Type: Muscular
Distinguishing Marking(s): None
[b]Other:
None

.Preferences.
Likes: Snowboarding, Quidditch, Muggle Sports, Girls, Surfing
Dislikes: Snobs, Liars, Losing, Wimps, Vegetables, Cats, Yellow
Strengths: Brave, Chivalrous, Fast, Smart, Athletic, Funny
Weaknesses: Too Competitive, Temper, Attention-Seeker

.Family.
Father: Alfred Montgomery
Mother: Rebecca Montgomery
Siblings: Lauren Montgomery, eight years older.
Pet: Snowy Owl named Patrick

.Personal History.
Parents Alfred and Rebecca met while they were students at Hogwarts. They were friends throughout all seven years. Never dated until they were nineteen. Had a two month break before reconciling. At twenty-one they were married. Rebecca got a job at St. Mungos and Alfred got a job in the Ministry as an Auror. For the next couple of years he was gone most of the time.

Three years after Alfred got his job, Rebecca found out she was pregnant. Five months later they found out they were going to be bringing a daughter into the world. Originally they were going to name her Meaghan but once they saw her and Rebecca held her in her arms, that all changed. Her name quickly changed to Lauren Miranda Montgomery. Once they had Lauren, Rebecca and Alfred decided they didn't want anymore children.

Lauren was spoiled and given the best of everything. Now Alfred was able to be home more often and enjoyed watching his daughter grow. Eight years later, Rebecca got the surprise of her life, she was pregnant again. They were thrilled but at the same time a little disappointed. Lauren was going to be so much older than her younger sibling. Over time, Rebecca and Alfred got more happy. Lauren was thrilled right from the start. She had wanted a younger sibling all along.

Five and a half months later, they found out they were going to have a son. This time, they were sure they were going to name their son Landon Phillip Carter. Phillip was Landon's paternal grandfather. Landon was just a name his parents enjoyed. When his mom was 33 weeks pregnant, she went into early labor. Although Landon was born early, he was a happy, healthy baby.

The age difference didn't stop Landon and Lauren from getting close. They were two peas in a pod. Lauren always tried to help her mother take care of the new baby. When Landon was three, his sister went off to Hogwarts. This meant his mother had more time for him. He started to be the one who was more spoiled and was treated like a prince. It never went to his head. He always appreciated the things his parents gave him.

At 11, he got his acceptance letter from Hogwarts and has now started his school career. His parents are happy for him and hope he remembers his values. They raised him to be respectful, kind, but also masculine. They know their son is his own person so almost anything can happen.

.Other.
How did you find us? Mrs. Erika Cooper

Wizard God as approved this profile
Back to top Go down
Natalie Olivier
Fifth Year
Natalie Olivier

Landon Montgomery Empty
PostSubject: Re: Landon Montgomery   Landon Montgomery EmptyTue Mar 29, 2011 2:51 pm

Hey Lando's journal! I'm guessing that since I just sort of found you and all the pages are blank that Lando isn't a journal person, which doesn't surprise me at all, now that I think about it. Sorry about this but I mostly just wanted to leave a note for Lando on the off chance that he happens to look in here and see this, so here it goes:

Hey Lando! (Sorry about all that rambly stuff up there, I didn't want to just leave a note for you, I thought the journal might get jealous) I just wanted to say hi in case you found this and leave you some nice memories of me that you can look back on when I'm not around (and preferably when your housemates are also not around).

The other day was incredible. When you -----------------------------------------------------------, I was like ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------and then ------------------------
------------------------. And when ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
---------------------------------------------------------, we --------------------------------------------------------
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------. We really should do that again.

I found a nifty little charmed quill to write this with that hides things that I write so that only you can see them. Isn't that cool?! Shame on anyone who tries to read this. Honestly, don't they know journals are personal?

Love,
Nat

Okay journal, I'm done now. Thanks for letting me borrow you to talk to him! Have a nice time sitting with the rest of Lando's stuff until he either finds this or throws it away. Bye!
Back to top Go down

Landon Montgomery
Page 1 of 1