Hogwarts Novitas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In a realm of magic, anything is possible.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to Novitas! Please read all of the information in the "Starting Out" forum. Hogwarts is now OPEN. Diagon Alley/Hogsmeade will remain open for a week. Happy posting.  - Wizard God

Korsten Kompanies

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Kyra Henderson
Fourth Year
Kyra Henderson

Korsten Kompanies - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Korsten Kompanies   Korsten Kompanies - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 27, 2011 1:56 am

Kyra shrugged. "He does kind of seem stupid. And quit calling yourself an idiot! Where's that going to get you?" She'd had enough of Pierre's self doubt. "Again, you just met him. Don't you think you're kind of jumping to conclusions?"

Watching her friend shrug, she thought hard about what his father said. "Do you think that, just maybe, he's right? When I first met you, you were really..." Kyra couldn't think of the word. "Tsundere-ish."
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/2126315/
Pierre Korsten
Fourth Year
Pierre Korsten

PostSubject: Re: Korsten Kompanies   Korsten Kompanies - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 27, 2011 2:14 am

"It'll get myself stuck in a filthy, seedy bar, thinking I'm worthless." Pierre recited. He had heard this lecture a thousand times. "I tend to do that." he shrugged. "By the way, do you dye your hair?"

He led his friend back to the residence area while replying to her comment. "I do know he was right, and I'm not anymore." Pierre smiled. "「、私はそれを理解し。 私は取ります人々を信頼する長い時間を」。"
Back to top Go down
Kyra Henderson
Fourth Year
Kyra Henderson

PostSubject: Re: Korsten Kompanies   Korsten Kompanies - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 01, 2011 1:09 am

"Er...okay then. And yeah. I do. Why do you ask?" Kyra had to admit that her best friend was asking more questions than she did at this point. "I'm a brunette, really."

"I'm really glad for your change. It's made me like you more than I did before," she replied, grinning. "You're my best friend, even though you might be somewhat bipolar."

Pierre spoke in Japanese, or at least she thought it was Japanese...it was some Asian language she couldn't understand, that's all she knew. "What does that even mean? I only know some Latin, not Japanese."
Back to top Go down
Pierre Korsten
Fourth Year
Pierre Korsten

PostSubject: Re: Korsten Kompanies   Korsten Kompanies - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 01, 2011 1:24 am

"No one can have hair that bright." Pierre answered, smirking slightly, "And it's one assumption I'm correct on."

"You know you love me," Pierre teased lightly. He doubted he was bipolar- he jsut need more control of his emotions.

"It means, 'I understand. I take a long time to trust people.'" Pierre explained, "My father drilled Japanese into me." he snorted. "Are you hungry?"
Back to top Go down
Kyra Henderson
Fourth Year
Kyra Henderson

PostSubject: Re: Korsten Kompanies   Korsten Kompanies - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 01, 2011 1:30 am

Kyra matched her best friend's smirk. "I got it dyed to piss off my parents and ended up liking it, which is why you see me with it now."

"You know you love me."

The girl rolled her eyes while keeping the smirk on her face. "You can keep telling yourself that." Her smirk lessened and became more of a friendly kind of smile. "But really, you're right."

Pierre explained the phrase he spoke in Japanese. "It makes sense. Yeah, I'm starving. Stupid Dad dropped me off without anything."
Back to top Go down
Pierre Korsten
Fourth Year
Pierre Korsten

PostSubject: Re: Korsten Kompanies   Korsten Kompanies - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 01, 2011 1:41 am

"If I did that...wait, I wouldn't even be able to dye my head stubble." Pierre joked as they entered the kitchen, the House Elves not bothering to look up from their work. He opened the giant double doored fridge and rummaged around, having Pickles carry the sandwich ingredients to an island counter as he looked for the mustard and pre made salad.

"Good. I love you too." Pierre said, finding th salad, "Ha! There you are." He tossed it to Pickles, who proceeded to put it in two bowls.

"Sandwiches good?" he asked. "I know someone has a werewolf for a father, but I'm not sure if it's your or Sid, or Liz or Sami." he frowned curiously.
Back to top Go down
Kyra Henderson
Fourth Year
Kyra Henderson

PostSubject: Re: Korsten Kompanies   Korsten Kompanies - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 01, 2011 1:50 am

Head and stubble. Those were two words she never thought she'd hear in the same sentence, let alone consecutively. She giggled (in a totally non-girly way) and replied, "I'm sure you could. Of course, you'd just look like you have a sunburn at the top of your head."

As the duo entered the kitchen, Kyra saw just as many house elves as she saw at Hogwarts. "Hi Pickles," she smiled at one of them, recognizing her as the one from the door.

Werewolves? Why was he talking about werewolves?

"It's not me. My dad's not a werewolf as far as I know. I don't think it's Sid or Liz either..." A sudden thought popped into the girl's head. Sami's dad was sick a lot and never really had a steady job. What if that's why? She shook the thought away. No, he couldn't be. Could he?
Back to top Go down
Pierre Korsten
Fourth Year
Pierre Korsten

PostSubject: Re: Korsten Kompanies   Korsten Kompanies - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 02, 2011 11:42 pm

"I've had that happen in Greece before." Pierre shrugged.

"HA!! Found you, you cursed mustard!" Pierre exclaimed in delight, finding the yellow Heinz bottle, chucking it at Pickles who ducked, causing the bottle to squirt out a stream of the sauce in Ki's direction.

"Well, I think that Mudblood 1 is a werewolf- he didn't have a steady job before moving here." Pierre shrugged.
Back to top Go down
Kyra Henderson
Fourth Year
Kyra Henderson

PostSubject: Re: Korsten Kompanies   Korsten Kompanies - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 06, 2011 2:15 pm

Kyra dodged the mustard and it hit the floor behind her. "Hey, hey, hey. You need to watch yourself. You might start a food fight..." She grabbed some of the salad and threw it at her best friend while saying, "...like this one!"

"Mudblood? D-did you just say 'Mudblood?'" she asked incredulously. She threw some more lettuce at him. "Who's a Mudblood? You know, besides my dad." She glared at Pierre, something she hadn't done for a very long time.
Back to top Go down
Pierre Korsten
Fourth Year
Pierre Korsten

PostSubject: Re: Korsten Kompanies   Korsten Kompanies - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 06, 2011 3:01 pm

Pierre dodged the lettuce and veggie bits, standing to hand his best friend a plate, hopping up on the counter and taking a bite of his own. "I was aiming at Pickles." he excused.

"Yeah....I was referring to Keith. My stepdad." Pierre shrugged, "Really, I had no idea that your dad was a Mud-," he stopped himself, seeing Ki glare, "Muggleborn! I thought you were a pureblood or something."

Hopefully Ki would forgive him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Korsten Kompanies   Korsten Kompanies - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Korsten Kompanies
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2