Hogwarts Novitas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In a realm of magic, anything is possible.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to Novitas! Please read all of the information in the "Starting Out" forum. Hogwarts is now OPEN. Diagon Alley/Hogsmeade will remain open for a week. Happy posting.  - Wizard God

Lachlan Normandy

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Lachlan Normandy
Second Year
Lachlan Normandy

Lachlan Normandy Empty
PostSubject: Lachlan Normandy   Lachlan Normandy EmptyMon Feb 14, 2011 12:06 am

Lachlan Normandy Lachla11

.Basic Information.
Full Name: Lachlan Isabela Normandy
Nickname: Lachy, Lach, Normy, Norm, Norman, Lochness Monster, Blossom (only my fellow Powerpuff Girls can call me that), or whatever else you can think of
Birthdate: March 2nd
House: Hufflepuff
Blood Type: Half-blood

.Appearance.
Eye Color: Chocolate Brown
Hair Color: Dark brown with a tint of gold
Hair Length: Almost reaches waist when straight. Below bust when curly.
Height: 4'0
Body Type: Willowy even though short
Distinguishing Marking(s): Beauty mark on chin. Dimples.
Other: Bounces or floats while walking and sings sometimes while talking

.Preferences.
Likes: Dancing, drawing, talking, pranking people, singing, annoying her cousins, hanging out with Leighton and more.
Dislikes: Homework, school, playing wizard chess, prejudice people, people who are mean and boring people
Strengths: Charming people, dancing, being nice to get what she wants, writing, acting on instinct.
Weaknesses: Believing people too easily, talking too much, doing her work, listening to people and acting mature.

.Family.
Father: Luca Normandy (Pureblood)
Mother: Britton Normandy nee Williams (Muggle-born)
Siblings: None at the moment
Pet: German Shepherd named Lion

.Personal History.
Lachlan grew up in north Ireland until she turned ten. At that time she moved to New York to be closer to her family. Leighton Vladimir is her cousin and also attends Hogwarts. Her and Leighton are very close; they are like sisters. Lachlan was always the outgoing one with all the personality and Leighton is the quiet one with the impenetrable eyes. They balance each other out. Leighton is one year older than Lachlan though.

Lachlan is a dancer and a very good one. She is also amazing at singing, but is too scared to sing in front of people. Her and Leighton used to sing together. Lachlan also is very outgoing and a trouble-maker. She always pulled pranks at her out school and would never get caught thanks to Leighton.

Lachlan is very nice and will forgive anyone. She has an issue with trusting people, because she always trusts them too easily. SHe bases them on face value. Lachlan is not always nice though. If you get on her bad side, you can expect revenge.

.Other.
How did you find us? My cousin *cough Leighton cough* told me about you.

Wizard God has approved this profile
Back to top Go down

Lachlan Normandy
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hogwarts Novitas :: Welcome :: Profiles :: Student Profiles :: Hufflepuff-
Jump to: