Hogwarts Novitas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In a realm of magic, anything is possible.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to Novitas! Please read all of the information in the "Starting Out" forum. Hogwarts is now OPEN. Diagon Alley/Hogsmeade will remain open for a week. Happy posting.  - Wizard God

The Rules of Herbology

Go down 
+11
Makayla Hall
Adreis Conners
Emily Sparrow
Jasmine Delaware
Allison Walker
Samuel Jude Parker III
Kyra Henderson
Terry Berbatov
Gwen Cooper
Brianna Carter
Erika Cooper
15 posters
AuthorMessage
Erika Cooper
Herbology Professor
Erika Cooper

The Rules of Herbology Empty
PostSubject: The Rules of Herbology   The Rules of Herbology EmptyThu Dec 23, 2010 8:39 pm

1. Be respectful of both your teacher and your classmates. Everyone has opinions and those opinions deserve to be respected.

2. Don't feed your partner to the man-eating plants. Murder is frowned upon.

3. Cheating is bad. Do it and I will feed you to the man-eating plants.

4. Re-pot all Mandrakes before leaving. Any un-potted Mandrakes will be taken as an attempt to kill me and you will be promptly expelled.

5. Bring dragonhide gloves, textbooks, parchment, quill, and ink to every lesson. You will use them.

6. No colored text. It's how I make my posts stand out.

7. Homework is due when I say it is due. Any homework submitted after then will not be graded.

Rules are subject to change at any time.

If you agree to follow these rules, then fill out and post the following code:

Code:
I, (your name), am supermegafoxyawesomehot and I agree to be totally awesome and learn Herbology.

I, (your name again), also understand that breaking these rules may mean loss of galleons, limb, life, etc. Any losses in this class are my own fault and I cannot and will not attempt to sue Professor Cooper in any way, shape, or form.

MONEY!

Now that I have your full and undivided attention, on to what I'm sure you're all after (because there's no way that all you want from me is the joy of learning):

Gillian Brennan wrote:
Because I'm so amazing, you get Galleons for every answer you give (unless you're repeating!), but not every answer is equally correct or amazing; Following this line of thinking, if you give me an answer that may not be completely correct, you get one (1) Galleon, for I appreciate the effort that you made, even if your answer is not quite what I am looking for. If your answer is correct but you just gave me the 'book answer' you'll get two (2) Galleons. However, if your answer is creative, plausible and remarkable, you get three (3) Galleons, and a bright smile from me, just for you.

Still, I don't want you to, answer all the questions, give your classmates opportunity to get some answers right; I want everyone to try to participate at least twice every class.

With homework, if your marks are acceptable, you get three (3) Galleons, if your marks Exceed Expectations, you get five (5) Galleons, and if your homework is mind-blowing and gets outstanding marks, you get seven (7) Galleons.

If any of you have a question (or two or three) feel free to owl me, okay?

(Shamelessly stolen from Professor Gillian Brennan with her permission and the permission of Wizard God)

Last edited by Erika Cooper on Mon Feb 21, 2011 4:39 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Brianna Carter
Fourth Year
Brianna Carter

PostSubject: Re: The Rules of Herbology   The Rules of Herbology EmptyTue Jan 11, 2011 4:46 am

I, Brianna Carter, am supermegafoxyawesomehot and I agree to be totally awesome and learn Herbology.

I, Brianna Carter, also understand that breaking these rules may mean loss of galleons, limb, life, etc. Any losses in this class are my own fault and I cannot and will not attempt to sue Professor Cooper in any way, shape, or form.
Back to top Go down
Gwen Cooper
Fourth Year
Gwen Cooper

PostSubject: Re: The Rules of Herbology   The Rules of Herbology EmptyTue Jan 11, 2011 1:30 pm

I, Gwen Cooper, am supermegafoxyawesomehot and I agree to be totally awesome and learn Herbology.

I, Gwen Cooper, also understand that breaking these rules may mean loss of galleons, limb, life, etc. Any losses in this class are my own fault and I cannot and will not attempt to sue Professor Cooper in any way, shape, or form.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Rules of Herbology   The Rules of Herbology EmptyTue Jan 11, 2011 1:33 pm

I, Silvana Harper, am supermegafoxyawesomehot and I agree to be totally awesome and learn Herbology.

I, Silvana Harper, also understand that breaking these rules may mean loss of galleons, limb, life, etc. Any losses in this class are my own fault and I cannot and will not attempt to sue Professor Cooper in any way, shape, or form.

Back to top Go down
Terry Berbatov
Fourth Year
Terry Berbatov

PostSubject: Re: The Rules of Herbology   The Rules of Herbology EmptyTue Jan 11, 2011 6:48 pm

I, Terry Berbatov, am supermegafoxyawesomehot and I agree to be totally awesome and learn Herbology.

I, Terry Berbatov, also understand that breaking these rules may mean loss of galleons, limb, life, etc. Any losses in this class are my own fault and I cannot and will not attempt to sue Professor Cooper in any way, shape, or form.
Back to top Go down
http://bamfbbffs.tumblr.com

PostSubject: Re: The Rules of Herbology   The Rules of Herbology EmptyTue Jan 11, 2011 6:50 pm

I, Charlotte Willow, am supermegafoxyawesomehot and I agree to be totally awesome and learn Herbology.

I, Charlotte Willow, also understand that breaking these rules may mean loss of galleons, limb, life, etc. Any losses in this class are my own fault and I cannot and will not attempt to sue Professor Cooper in any way, shape, or form.
Back to top Go down
Kyra Henderson
Fourth Year
Kyra Henderson

PostSubject: Re: The Rules of Herbology   The Rules of Herbology EmptyTue Jan 11, 2011 10:21 pm

I, Kyra Henderson, am supermegafoxyawesomehot and I agree to be totally awesome and learn Herbology.

I, Kyra Henderson, also understand that breaking these rules may mean loss of galleons, limb, life, etc. Any losses in this class are my own fault and I cannot and will not attempt to sue Professor Cooper in any way, shape, or form.

Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/2126315/
Samuel Jude Parker III
Second Year
Samuel Jude Parker III

PostSubject: Re: The Rules of Herbology   The Rules of Herbology EmptyWed Jan 12, 2011 2:11 am

I, Jude Parker, am supermegafoxyawesomehot and I agree to be totally awesome and learn Herbology.

I, Jude Parker, also understand that breaking these rules may mean loss of galleons, limb, life, etc. Any losses in this class are my own fault and I cannot and will not attempt to sue Professor Cooper in any way, shape, or form.
Back to top Go down
Allison Walker
Fourth Year
Allison Walker

PostSubject: Re: The Rules of Herbology   The Rules of Herbology EmptyWed Jan 12, 2011 2:40 am

I, Alli Walker, am supermegafoxyawesomehot and I agree to be totally awesome and learn Herbology.

I, Alli Walker, also understand that breaking these rules may mean loss of galleons, limb, life, etc. Any losses in this class are my own fault and I cannot and will not attempt to sue Professor Cooper in any way, shape, or form.
Back to top Go down
Jasmine Delaware
Second Year
Jasmine Delaware

PostSubject: Re: The Rules of Herbology   The Rules of Herbology EmptyWed Jan 12, 2011 3:09 am

I, Jasmine Delaware, am supermegafoxyawesomehot and I agree to be totally awesome and learn Herbology.

I, Jasmine Delaware, also understand that breaking these rules may mean loss of galleons, limb, life, etc. Any losses in this class are my own fault and I cannot and will not attempt to sue Professor Cooper in any way, shape, or form.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Rules of Herbology   The Rules of Herbology EmptyWed Jan 12, 2011 3:24 am

I, Essi Kettenun, am supermegafoxyawesomehot and I agree to be totally awesome and learn Herbology.

I, Essi Kettenun, also understand that breaking these rules may mean loss of galleons, limb, life, etc. Any losses in this class are my own fault and I cannot and will not attempt to sue Professor Cooper in any way, shape, or form.
Back to top Go down
Emily Sparrow
Fourth Year
Emily Sparrow

PostSubject: Re: The Rules of Herbology   The Rules of Herbology EmptyWed Jan 12, 2011 12:54 pm

I, Emily Sparrow, am supermegafoxyawesomehot and I agree to be totally awesome and learn Herbology.

I, Emily Sparrow, also understand that breaking these rules may mean loss of galleons, limb, life, etc. Any losses in this class are my own fault and I cannot and will not attempt to sue Professor Cooper in any way, shape, or form.
Back to top Go down
Adreis Conners
Second Year
Adreis Conners

PostSubject: Re: The Rules of Herbology   The Rules of Herbology EmptyWed Jan 12, 2011 9:43 pm

I, Adreis Conners, am supermegafoxyawesomehot and I agree to be totally awesome and learn Herbology.

I, Adreis Conners, also understand that breaking these rules may mean loss of galleons, limb, life, etc. Any losses in this class are my own fault and I cannot and will not attempt to sue Professor Cooper in any way, shape, or form.

Back to top Go down
Makayla Hall
First Year
Makayla Hall

PostSubject: Re: The Rules of Herbology   The Rules of Herbology EmptyThu Jan 13, 2011 2:51 am

I, Makayla Hall, am supermegafoxyawesomehot and I agree to be totally awesome and learn Herbology.

I, Makayla Hall, also understand that breaking these rules may mean loss of galleons, limb, life, etc. Any losses in this class are my own fault and I cannot and will not attempt to sue Professor Cooper in any way, shape, or form.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Rules of Herbology   The Rules of Herbology EmptyThu Jan 13, 2011 5:25 pm

I, Alyssa Lastwick, am supermegafoxyawesomehot and I agree to be totally awesome and learn Herbology.

I, Alyssa Lastwick, also understand that breaking these rules may mean loss of galleons, limb, life, etc. Any losses in this class are my own fault and I cannot and will not attempt to sue Professor Cooper in any way, shape, or form.

Back to top Go down
Elise Hamilton
Third Year
Elise Hamilton

PostSubject: Re: The Rules of Herbology   The Rules of Herbology EmptyFri Jan 14, 2011 1:44 am

I, Elise Hawkins, am supermegafoxyawesomehot and I agree to be totally awesome and learn Herbology.

I, Elise Hawkins, also understand that breaking these rules may mean loss of galleons, limb, life, etc. Any losses in this class are my own fault and I cannot and will not attempt to sue Professor Cooper in any way, shape, or form.
Back to top Go down
Benjamin Tyler
First Year
Benjamin Tyler

PostSubject: Re: The Rules of Herbology   The Rules of Herbology EmptyMon Jan 17, 2011 5:30 pm

I, Benjamin Tyler, am supermegafoxyawesomehot and I agree to be totally awesome and learn Herbology.

I, Benjamin Tyler, also understand that breaking these rules may mean loss of galleons, limb, life, etc. Any losses in this class are my own fault and I cannot and will not attempt to sue Professor Cooper in any way, shape, or form.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Rules of Herbology   The Rules of Herbology EmptyMon Jan 24, 2011 2:06 am

I, Rowan Drake, am supermegafoxyawesomehot and I agree to be totally awesome and learn Herbology.

I, Rowan Drake, also understand that breaking these rules may mean loss of galleons, limb, life, etc. Any losses in this class are my own fault and I cannot and will not attempt to sue Professor Cooper in any way, shape, or form.
Back to top Go down
Hester Alderman
Fifth Year
Hester Alderman

PostSubject: Re: The Rules of Herbology   The Rules of Herbology EmptyTue Jan 25, 2011 5:46 pm

I, Hester Alderman, am supermegafoxyawesomehot and I agree to be totally awesome and learn Herbology.

I, Hester Alderman, also understand that breaking these rules may mean loss of galleons, limb, life, etc. Any losses in this class are my own fault and I cannot and will not attempt to sue Professor Cooper in any way, shape, or form.
Back to top Go down
Louis Weasley
Second Year
Louis Weasley

PostSubject: Re: The Rules of Herbology   The Rules of Herbology EmptySun Jan 30, 2011 10:59 pm

I, Louis Weasley, am supermegafoxyawesomehot and I agree to be totally awesome and learn Herbology.

I, Louis Weasley, also understand that breaking these rules may mean loss of galleons, limb, life, etc. Any losses in this class are my own fault and I cannot and will not attempt to sue Professor Cooper in any way, shape, or form.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Rules of Herbology   The Rules of Herbology Empty

Back to top Go down

The Rules of Herbology
Page 1 of 1