Hogwarts Novitas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In a realm of magic, anything is possible.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to Novitas! Please read all of the information in the "Starting Out" forum. Hogwarts is now OPEN. Diagon Alley/Hogsmeade will remain open for a week. Happy posting.  - Wizard God

Thomas Celare

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Thomas Celare
Fourth Year
Thomas Celare

Thomas Celare Empty
PostSubject: Thomas Celare   Thomas Celare EmptyFri Dec 24, 2010 9:06 am

.Basic Information.
Full Name: Thomas Ewan Celare
Nickname: Tom, Tom-Tom, Tomcat, Tommy, Tomaz, Tammy, Celery, Thompkin. (Not all are avaliable for everyone to use though)
Birthdate: 28th February
House: Slytherin
Blood Type: Pureblood

.Appearance.
Eye Color: Greenish blue-y Grey
Hair Color: Light Brown
Hair Length: Short, around ear length.
Height: 4foot 11inches
Body Type: Fairly normal, slightly taller than average though.
Distinguishing Marking(s): Tearduct in his right eye is more visible than with most people, though he doesn't know why that is.
Other: Eyes weirdly sometimes change colour independently, even though Thomas has shown no signs of being a metamorhpagus.

.Preferences.
Likes: Cooking. Reading and writing, He also likes to just listen to the silence, as well as occasional sketching, though he's no good at it. Plus he is also a total sweetaholic, and will always try and get something sweet and sugary to eat when he can. As well as pranking, nothing is more fun than a well thought out prank! Occasional bit of Potion making as well, he thinks he's passable at it, but then, he's never really tested any of his Potions.
Dislikes: Arrogant people, and people who argue for no reason, and keep their beliefs and say they're right even though they're in the wrong.
Strengths: Charms, Transfiguration. Cooking for people. Slipping out of sneaky situations. Able to focus on one thing.
Weaknesses: Can be overdetermined, and focus on one thing so much he forgets about studying/looking at others. Potions. Trying to stay out of trouble and trying to reign in his own curiosity.

.Family.
Father: Unknown to Thomas, his mother had a relationship with someone while at Hogwarts, but he left her when she became pregnant and refused to abort.
Mother: Ariana Celare
Siblings: No Siblings
Pet: No pet as of yet.

.Personal History.
Thomas was born when his mother was only nineteen, and practically straight out of Hogwarts, she said abortion wasn't an option, and has raised Thomas by herself while trying to keep down multiple jobs, she now has the position of a Professor at Hogwarts, and he was lucky enough to be Sorted into the House she was the Head of, he's had a generally happy life, with no real problems or traumas, other than his mother finding it difficult to keep jobs at times, they now leave in a nice apartment in London.
(You may fill this section in with as much information as you want, but it is required.)

Wizard-God has approved this profile
Back to top Go down
Thomas Celare
Fourth Year
Thomas Celare

Thomas Celare Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thomas Celare   Thomas Celare EmptySun Jan 16, 2011 5:46 pm

Dear Diary,
It has now been the first week of Hogwarts, and to be honest I've never been more excited in my life! I've already met a few people from my many wanderings. First off there's Gwen and Essi, those two seem like sisters really, always in tune and so similiar to each other in my opinion, they're both pretty cool really. Then there's Vanessa, she's close friends with Gwen as well it seems. Next there's Terry, I've not really seen much of her, but she seems quite a smart person, she's Bulgarian though, and I shudder to think how difficult it must be for her to perform spells with her accent. Next there's Scorpius... Yep, Scorpius Malfoy. He didn't seem to hate me at least. Then again, I'm not privy to the inner workings of his mind... He mentioned some sort of a test, perhaps that's what will be the deciding factor. Mum seems to be doing great, if her first lesson is any example of how she'll be doing. I might be a little biased, but I don't think so. Oh! Potions! It was actually pretty good, but people seem to have a problem with him for some reason, I can't fathom it though... One good thing about Potions is I kind of met two other guys in the school, which is thankful, seeing as Hogwarts seems dominated by girls. Anthony McGuire and James Wilson, they both seem pretty cool.

Well Diary, I must bid thee farewell for now. I have studying to do, and I intend to try and meet a few more people, maybe get to know those guys from my Potions Class better, seeing as all we really did is say hello to each other mainly. I was just lucky to overhear their names after. Anyway, got to be going, thanks for allowing me to write these memories on your pages.

From,
Thomas (Who else would it be, eh?)
Back to top Go down
Thomas Celare
Fourth Year
Thomas Celare

Thomas Celare Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thomas Celare   Thomas Celare EmptySun Mar 13, 2011 9:54 am

Plotline Info

Family
Mum: Ariana May Celare.
Dad: Unknown.