Hogwarts Novitas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In a realm of magic, anything is possible.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to Novitas! Please read all of the information in the "Starting Out" forum. Hogwarts is now OPEN. Diagon Alley/Hogsmeade will remain open for a week. Happy posting.  - Wizard God

Welcome to DADA

Go down 
+17
Taura Malfoy
Raven Drake
Adreis Conners
Lavender Parkinson
Serenity McAdams
Ainslee James
Paul Richards
Jenn Black
Caden Callaghan
Lachlan Normandy
Leighton Vladimir
Gwen Cooper
Terry Berbatov
Kyra Henderson
Pierre Korsten
Fiona Millington
Gillian Brennan
21 posters
AuthorMessage
Gillian Brennan
Defense Against The Dark Arts Professor
Gillian Brennan

Welcome to DADA Empty
PostSubject: Welcome to DADA   Welcome to DADA EmptyTue Feb 22, 2011 11:48 am

Welcome to DADA!

I’m really glad you’re taking the time to read this before signing up for my class, there are some really easy things that you have to keep in mind when coming to DADA:

Respect is the top one!, we all have our own opinions, and the right to be respected even if you disagree! So I don’t want to see any of you being disrespectful to either your classmates or me.
Not everyone is as talented as you, so don’t laugh at them, helping the other students actually makes you look good!
Don’t cheat please, that’s just nasty and you look like an idiot, agreed?
Be creative! Most of the times, dark arts are better vanquished with creativity than strength, if you don’t believe it then ask Harry Potter! So no repeating answers that are already been said.
Turn in your homework, is not really that difficult, and sometimes it can actually be fun!, besides it obviously gives you extra credit!
Try to avoid colored text it makes it easier to the lazy ones who only skim through the class looking for my posts instead of reading the great things you say.
If you need to leave for a long period of time please let me know with an owl, or pass by my office, I understand you have a real life

And finally and as important as the respect, HAVE FUN!!.

If you have no problem following these simple things, and still wish to keep up with the class please sign up bellow, tell me whatever you want about you!!!

Gillian Brennan.
Back to top Go down
Fiona Millington
First Year
Fiona Millington

Welcome to DADA Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome to DADA   Welcome to DADA EmptyTue Feb 22, 2011 2:49 pm

My name is Fiona Millington and I'd like to sign up for this DADA class. But, under no circumstances can anyone call me Fi (In Character) because it reminds me too much of a poodle named Fifi (bleh!).
Back to top Go down

Welcome to DADA Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome to DADA   Welcome to DADA EmptyTue Feb 22, 2011 10:56 pm

I would love to sign up for DADA, again. (Especially if it involves sour candy ^.^)
-Sami Criss
Back to top Go down
Pierre Korsten
Fourth Year
Pierre Korsten

Welcome to DADA Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome to DADA   Welcome to DADA EmptyTue Feb 22, 2011 11:22 pm

I'm Pierre Korsten and I hate being hugged.
Back to top Go down
Kyra Henderson
Fourth Year
Kyra Henderson

Welcome to DADA Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome to DADA   Welcome to DADA EmptyWed Feb 23, 2011 3:15 am

My name is Kyra Henderson, I already signed up for this class but decided to do it again. I know that Ivy up there is lying Smile Well, OOC at least. IC he doesn't care for it at all.

I LIKE CANDY. And I'm excited for the new year thingy. I'm going to get lemonade now.
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/2126315/
Terry Berbatov
Fourth Year
Terry Berbatov

Welcome to DADA Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome to DADA   Welcome to DADA EmptyWed Feb 23, 2011 6:48 pm

I'm Terry Berbatov and Ki ^^ up there is telling the truth. I like to play Quidditch...a lot.
Back to top Go down
http://bamfbbffs.tumblr.com
Gwen Cooper
Fourth Year
Gwen Cooper

Welcome to DADA Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome to DADA   Welcome to DADA EmptyThu Feb 24, 2011 11:00 am

I, Gwennie Cooper, am up for it!
And
I am scared of raccoon.
Deathly afraid.
ew.
Back to top Go down
Leighton Vladimir
Third Year
Leighton Vladimir

Welcome to DADA Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome to DADA   Welcome to DADA EmptyThu Feb 24, 2011 1:20 pm

I am Leighton Vladimir. I already signed up for this class, but I loved it so I'm signing up again. My cousin Lachlan Normandy goes here and she is very annoying. Lyss is my best friend here.
Back to top Go down
Lachlan Normandy
Second Year
Lachlan Normandy

Welcome to DADA Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome to DADA   Welcome to DADA EmptyThu Feb 24, 2011 1:31 pm

I am Lachlan Normandy. Hufflepuff 1st year and part of the PPG (Powerpuff Girls). I am not annoying as my loving cousin might say. I believe I just have spunk.
Back to top Go down
Caden Callaghan
Second Year
Caden Callaghan

Welcome to DADA Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome to DADA   Welcome to DADA EmptyThu Feb 24, 2011 5:34 pm

I am Caden Callaghan, a Slytherin first year. Lachlan is so far my only friend at Hogwarts.

Last edited by Caden Callaghan on Thu Feb 24, 2011 9:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jenn Black
Second Year
Jenn Black

Welcome to DADA Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome to DADA   Welcome to DADA EmptyThu Feb 24, 2011 6:57 pm

I, Jenn Black, would love to sign up for DADA again, I love this class!
Back to top Go down
Paul Richards
First Year
Paul Richards

Welcome to DADA Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome to DADA   Welcome to DADA EmptyFri Feb 25, 2011 2:30 am

I'm Paul Richards and I like Quidditch and cookies. Mostly the former...I think.
Back to top Go down
Ainslee James
First Year
Ainslee James

Welcome to DADA Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome to DADA   Welcome to DADA EmptyFri Feb 25, 2011 6:09 pm

I'm Ainslee James and I have no clue what any of this is. I am a Muggleborn and clueless. But, I love school and love to learn. Oh and I seem to have an obsession with red velvet cake.
Back to top Go down
Serenity McAdams
Second Year
Serenity McAdams

Welcome to DADA Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome to DADA   Welcome to DADA EmptySat Feb 26, 2011 10:37 pm

I'm Serenity McAdams, and while I hate school, I think I'm going to enjoy this class.
Back to top Go down
Lavender Parkinson
Third Year
Lavender Parkinson

Welcome to DADA Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome to DADA   Welcome to DADA EmptyMon Feb 28, 2011 9:09 pm

My names Lavender Parkinson. I am deadly allergic to jellyfish. If its the wrong kind of jellyfish I could die.
Back to top Go down
Adreis Conners
Second Year
Adreis Conners

Welcome to DADA Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome to DADA   Welcome to DADA EmptyWed Mar 02, 2011 8:13 pm

I'm Adreis Conner. But if you call me that I won't respond. But seeing as I took this class before, I think you know this Smile

And I also like candy
Back to top Go down
Raven Drake
Second Year
Raven Drake

Welcome to DADA Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome to DADA   Welcome to DADA EmptySat Mar 05, 2011 3:13 pm

Name's Raven Drake and I can bet you there is no other Slytherin quite like me!
Back to top Go down
Taura Malfoy
First Year
Taura Malfoy

Welcome to DADA Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome to DADA   Welcome to DADA EmptyWed Mar 09, 2011 9:50 pm

My name is Taura Malfoy. I'm a Ravenclaw who really should have been a Slytherin.
Back to top Go down
Danielle Valencia
First Year
Danielle Valencia

Welcome to DADA Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome to DADA   Welcome to DADA EmptySun Mar 13, 2011 6:09 pm

My name is Danielle Valencia, but you may address me as Danni. I have a knack for DADA, and hope this won't be a waste of time.
Back to top Go down

Welcome to DADA Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome to DADA   Welcome to DADA EmptyTue Mar 15, 2011 9:00 pm

I'm Skyler Riddle, and I'm a complete and total fail....but I do it with 100% originality Very Happy , I think that counts for something.

Oh yea! And what the Fairy ^ up there said applies to me too. With one minor change..... I can bet there is NO ONE else like me Cool chyea
Back to top Go down
Emilia Jackson
Second Year
Emilia Jackson

Welcome to DADA Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome to DADA   Welcome to DADA EmptySat Mar 26, 2011 3:14 pm

My name's Emily Jackson. I'm an orphan and I can't believe I'm finally at Hogwarts :-)
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/2206590/JedediahForeverMD
Marcus McCutney
First Year
Marcus McCutney

Welcome to DADA Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome to DADA   Welcome to DADA EmptyFri Apr 01, 2011 4:41 pm

I'm Marcus McCutney and I'm accident prone, so you might want to make everything un-pointy for fear of falling onto sharp objects. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Alexandria Parker
First Year
Alexandria Parker

Welcome to DADA Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome to DADA   Welcome to DADA EmptySun Apr 17, 2011 6:56 pm

I'm Alexandria Parker, but please call me Parker or Alex. My name is way too long as it is.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Welcome to DADA Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome to DADA   Welcome to DADA Empty

Back to top Go down

Welcome to DADA
Page 1 of 1