Hogwarts Novitas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In a realm of magic, anything is possible.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to Novitas! Please read all of the information in the "Starting Out" forum. Hogwarts is now OPEN. Diagon Alley/Hogsmeade will remain open for a week. Happy posting.  - Wizard God

Introductions

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Lavender Parkinson
Third Year
Lavender Parkinson

Introductions Empty
PostSubject: Introductions   Introductions EmptyWed Feb 23, 2011 9:13 am

Lavender sat cross-legged on the carpet in front of the fire, its warmth crawling up her back. She was waiting to see if any other Slytherin students were going to arrive, she wanted to make some new friends. Their house wouldn't be able to win the House Cup if they didn't get to know each other. Unity was what they needed if they were going to come out on top. Lavender glanced round the common room, there were two sets of stairs up to where she guessed their dorms were. If no one turned up soon she would go and grab a bed. Hopefully it wouldn't come to that.

"I hope they like me," She muttered to herself.
Back to top Go down

Introductions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions EmptyWed Feb 23, 2011 4:24 pm

Ellen was gald to be back at hogwarts even if she was still a first year, it was nice to be back. She hoped that this year she would manage to make some more friends and do well in her classes. She also felt that she should get to know her fellow slytherins better, she hadn't enjoyed speaking to thme much, she knew she porbably wasn't like most of them but she didn't are what they though of her. At least that's what she had decided. She looked round the room and saw a girl sitting on the carpet infront the fire. Ellen didn't recognise her and assumened she must be a first year too. She walked over to where she sat and smiled at her, "Hi, I hope you don't mind if I join you?" she asked her sitting down, Ellen hoped she hadn't made th egirl feel uncomfortable r anything by just sitting down without waiting for an answer. But Ellen would have joined her anyway no matter what she had said.
Back to top Go down
Lavender Parkinson
Third Year
Lavender Parkinson

Introductions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions EmptyWed Feb 23, 2011 4:30 pm

Lavender watched a girl with quite bright hair arrived and sit across from her.

"Hi," She smiled politely. "I'm Lavender, Lavender Parkinson," Lavender held out her hand. "You are?"

Quote :
-21 galleons for low word count.
Back to top Go down

Introductions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions EmptyWed Feb 23, 2011 4:52 pm

She nodded at the girl who called herself Lavender Parkinson. Ellen knew the parkinson's were a old pureblood family but she didn't know much else of them. She accept the hand that the girl held out, shaking it polietly. "it's nice to meet you, I'm Ellen Fairwell, your a first year right?" she asked her. She twirled a strand of her red hair round er finer, it was abd habbit. She watched the fire silently as she waited for the girl to speak.
Back to top Go down
Lavender Parkinson
Third Year
Lavender Parkinson

Introductions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions EmptyWed Feb 23, 2011 4:56 pm

Lavender nodded. "Yep. First year. It's quite exciting, don't you think?" She brought her knees to her chest and hugged them. Noting Ellen begin to twirl a piece of hair round her finger, it was cute.

Quote :
-14 galleons for low word count.
Back to top Go down

Introductions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions EmptyWed Feb 23, 2011 5:58 pm

She nodded a little at the girl "yeah it's exciting, well really it's nice to be bac but whatever" she realised she wasn't making much sense. "I was a first year last year but I didn't do well in classes and stuff and seeing as I was young in the year I was aksed if I wnated to repeate first year" she expalined. To Lavender. She crossed her legs still watching the fire out the corner of her eye. "so how do you liek hogwarts so far?" she asked her.
Back to top Go down
Lavender Parkinson
Third Year
Lavender Parkinson

Introductions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions EmptyWed Feb 23, 2011 6:01 pm

Lavender listened closely, she didn't know students could get held back. She panicked a little.

"Yeah I like it. It must be weird for you though? Your friends all being in the year above you now?" She felt a bit sorry for the poor girl.

Quote :
-5 galleons for low word count
Back to top Go down
Leighton Vladimir
Third Year
Leighton Vladimir

Introductions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions EmptyThu Feb 24, 2011 4:37 am

Leighton walked into the Slytherin common room, feeling a sense of happiness settle into her. Hogwarts was her home away from home. She missed it greatly and was more than glad to be back. She was mostly excited about seeing her best friend Lyss again, after that amazing dinner party she hosted. Hopefully Lyss and Leigh could play pranks on Lyss' cousin this year. Maybe even play pranks on Leigh's cousin who was a Hufflepuff first year.
Leighton noticed that Ellen, one of the girls she met last year, was sitting next to a girl she has never seen before. She must have been a first year, but Leighton didn't pay attention to the Sorting because she was busy reading.
Sitting down on her favorite couch, Leigh smirked at the girls. "Hey, I'm Leighton Vladimir. Second year." she introduced herself.
Back to top Go down

Introductions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions EmptyThu Feb 24, 2011 1:11 pm

Ellen shrugged "it's not so bad i was kinda anti social in my first yera so this gives me a chance to meet some new friends and such" she smiled, she wasn't anti socail at all she just woried about what her fellow slytherins would think of her. Ellen smiled when Leighton had come over, she hadn't had much fo a chance to get know her last year but she seemend nice. "Hey Laighton" she said to her, she smirked a little it was good to be back.
Back to top Go down
Emilia Jackson
Second Year
Emilia Jackson

Introductions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions EmptySat Feb 26, 2011 11:43 am

Emily slowly made her way down to the common room, making sure to take it all in. She was finally at Hogwarts! She never thought she would make it to the school in the first place, let alone be put into Slytherin; she had amazing powers but was really shy, and almost never voluntarily spoke. She walked into the common room and noticed that there were already some people there talking. She pulled together her courage, as only she could, and said quietly, "Hi, my name's Emily Jackson. Can I join you?"
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/2206590/JedediahForeverMD

Introductions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions EmptySun Feb 27, 2011 1:36 pm

Lyss walked into the common room. It's good to be back, Lyss thought to herself. Spotting Leigh and Ellen, she smiled and sat down next to Leigh.

"Alyssa Lastwick, second year. Call me Lyss." Lyss introduced, immediately turning to Leigh. In a whisper, she brought Leigh up to speed on what had happened in the past few days since the dinner party at her house. Pulling a key that was looped around a chain out of her shirt, she made sure to be especially quiet when stating the last part, "This is the key to the family vault at Gringotts."

Her parents had no idea.
Back to top Go down
Leighton Vladimir
Third Year
Leighton Vladimir

Introductions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions EmptySun Feb 27, 2011 5:17 pm

Leigh nodded toward Emily. Letting her know that she was welcome to sit down. Then, when Lyss arrived she smiled for the first time since she got here. It was nice to have a sane person here finally. It took her long enough.
As Lyss sat down next to Leigh, she began to tell her all the drama that had gone done after the dinner party. Leigh listened with curiosity and then when Lyss whispered even quieter that she had her family's Gringotts key, Leigh's mouth dropped to the floor.
"You're joking right?" Leigh whispered, trying to contain her laughter. "You're an amazing genius, you know that right!" Leighton murmured, a huge grin on her face. "What are you going to do with it?" Leigh wondered, looking at Lyss.
Back to top Go down
Emilia Jackson
Second Year
Emilia Jackson

Introductions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions EmptyWed Mar 23, 2011 5:21 pm

Emily sat down next to Leighton. She had heard the other girl, Lyss, say that she had her family's Gringotts key. However shocked she might be, Emily decided not to comment. "So," she remarked, naïve as ever, "whatcha talking about? Anything interesting going on?" She waited eagerly for a reply.
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/2206590/JedediahForeverMD
Sponsored content

Introductions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions Empty

Back to top Go down

Introductions
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hogwarts Novitas :: Archived Posts :: March 2011-
Jump to: