Hogwarts Novitas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In a realm of magic, anything is possible.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to Novitas! Please read all of the information in the "Starting Out" forum. Hogwarts is now OPEN. Diagon Alley/Hogsmeade will remain open for a week. Happy posting.  - Wizard God

setting you straight

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Allison Walker
Fourth Year
Allison Walker

setting you straight Empty
PostSubject: setting you straight   setting you straight EmptyWed Feb 23, 2011 11:36 pm

Armed with only her wand and the password to the secret passageway, Alli slipped along the fifth floor passage way silently. She was meant to be in class at the time, but she'd decided to take a day for herself and do whatever she felt like. Jude and Jasmine hadn't been willing, so she went alone. She gave the password to the statue and watched it slide open just enough for a person to slip inside. She paused when she heard someone coming. She needed to make sure it wasn't some bloody prefect going to turn her in. She didn't feel like having a detention that day.
Back to top Go down
Pierre Korsten
Fourth Year
Pierre Korsten

PostSubject: Re: setting you straight   setting you straight EmptyWed Feb 23, 2011 11:43 pm

Pierre crept down the passage, paint ball gun in his hands. He had left his wand somewhere.....huh. He'd have to find it soon. Narrowing his eyes as he felt something in his sleeve, he extracted his wand (there it was) and muttered, "Lumos," lowly after schooling his expression into a stoic mask, illuminating the passage way...and a second year girl. He looked down at her, narrowing his eyes at the short (to him) Slytherin.

"Who are you?" he asked lowly, hoping no one would hear him, sticking his wand in his pocket and aiming his gun at her.
Back to top Go down
Allison Walker
Fourth Year
Allison Walker

PostSubject: Re: setting you straight   setting you straight EmptyThu Feb 24, 2011 12:06 am

Alli slipped into the passage only to turn around and see an older boy holding something that looked like it might be a weapon, though she didn't have the slightest clue what it was. She looked up at him and cocked her head to the side.

"Me?" His uniform identified him as a Hufflepuff. A Hufflepuff was questioning her reason for being here? Charming.

She laughed, turning around and sliding the passage closed behind her. She would have refused to give her name under other circumstances, but this was too rich to pass up. "Alli Walker. No need to ask your name, because I don't need it," she said cheekily. "So tell me Puffle Boy, what in the name of Wizard God are you doing here?"
Back to top Go down
Pierre Korsten
Fourth Year
Pierre Korsten

PostSubject: Re: setting you straight   setting you straight EmptyThu Feb 24, 2011 12:16 am

Pierre scowled and pointed his paint ball gun at the brat's head. "Yes, you little brat." he gritted out, glaring at the girl.

What was with this year's batch of firsties and second years? They were all so strange. "I believe that you are in no position to be insulting me, Walker." he scowled. "I would normally not dignify that question with a response but I can make an exception."

Lie it was. no need to tell her that he was going to ambush some unsuspecting underclassmen.

"Target practice, of course. How can I inherit an empire and not know how to use a simple gun?" Pierre smirked, leaning against the wall casually, gun still trained on the girl's head.
Back to top Go down
Allison Walker
Fourth Year
Allison Walker

PostSubject: Re: setting you straight   setting you straight EmptyThu Feb 24, 2011 12:26 am

Alli stared passively at the boy. She didn't know what a gun was, but she assumed it was whatever he was holding. It sounded like he was trying to threaten her, but she wasn't scared. Instead she smiled. "Oh, you must be Korsten," she said. She'd heard of him. The Puffle boy who didn't act like a Puffle at all. The Sorting Hat must've been drunk when it got to him.

"Time's wasting away while you stand there trying to scare me. I have things to do today, so can we just get a move on?" she turned and walked in the direction opposite the entrance to the tunnel.

She was looking for a brick in the wall. Not just any brick, since they were all bricks, but a special brick that would pull away so she could get the package that Jude had stashed there. She silently counted the bricks as she passed them. "Are you coming or not, Korsten?" she called over her shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Pierre Korsten
Fourth Year
Pierre Korsten

PostSubject: Re: setting you straight   setting you straight EmptyThu Feb 24, 2011 12:40 am

"You've heard of me then." Pierre noted. Rumors were still flying around about him then.

"You're the expert then," he snorted., tucking his wand in his robe and hefting his gun casually on his shoulder, following the short girl, wary of any prefects or teachers.

He liked this girl; she had spunk.
Back to top Go down
Allison Walker
Fourth Year
Allison Walker

PostSubject: Re: setting you straight   setting you straight EmptyThu Feb 24, 2011 12:58 am

Twenty... Thirty... Forty... "Fifty," she said, stopping abruptly along the wall and facing it. She would have counted the ten down from the top of the tunnel to get the brick she needed, however it was right in front of her and she could see the outline whereby it could be pulled away.

It took a bit of work and wiggling the brick back and forth. When the brick was free, she handed it to Pierre with a disinterested, "Hold this."

Inside the hole behind where the brick had been was an envelope with her name on it. She slit the envelope with her nail and pulled out the contents- a necklace and a note folded over. "Jude Parker, you little bugger."

The necklace was one that she'd seen someone wearing once and mentioned she wanted it. There was no doubt in her mind that she'd have to do something for Jude in return. She didn't know how he'd gotten it, but he had and that was all that counted.

She put the necklace on before reading the note. It told her to go further into the tunnel, and which brick she was looking for this time. She shoved the note into her pocket and took the brick from Pierre, sliding it back into place and continuing down the tunnel. "So what were you really doing down here?" she asked as she counted her paces.
Back to top Go down
Pierre Korsten
Fourth Year
Pierre Korsten

PostSubject: Re: setting you straight   setting you straight EmptySat Mar 12, 2011 11:03 pm

Pierre followed the girl's orders suspiciously, following her after she got the jewelry- something about another Slytherin, most likely.

"I was waiting for some firsties. I needed the target practice." he shrugged, shooting some random chair ahead of them with his gun, the bright neon pink splattering everywhere.

He snickered mentally as some got on the girl.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: setting you straight   setting you straight Empty

Back to top Go down

setting you straight
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hogwarts Novitas :: Archived Posts :: April 2011-
Jump to: