Hogwarts Novitas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In a realm of magic, anything is possible.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to Novitas! Please read all of the information in the "Starting Out" forum. Hogwarts is now OPEN. Diagon Alley/Hogsmeade will remain open for a week. Happy posting.  - Wizard God

Tricky Business

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Thomas Celare
Fourth Year
Thomas Celare

Tricky Business - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tricky Business   Tricky Business - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 20, 2011 6:50 pm

Thomas still couldn't help grinning slightly, even in defeat. "Looks like you do." He whispered back, before letting out a breath of relief with Alli getting everyone to go away. He took a moment to get rid of the red in his cheeks before grinning again. "Beauty of being a Slytherin eh? No one would ever tell a soul, and once it's happened, you can't go back and change it." He was a lot calmer pretty quick now actually. "I'm never any good in front of crowds though, so there's a weakness about me to file away if you want." he said. He trusted Alli, oddly enough, it could be a foolish idea, but he did trust her nonetheless.
Back to top Go down
Allison Walker
Fourth Year
Allison Walker

Tricky Business - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tricky Business   Tricky Business - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 23, 2011 4:28 pm

Alli leaned back in her chair and crossed one leg over the other. She looked over her list once more as she listened to Thomas talk; she was sure that the list was missing someone and that irked her.

"Already filed, darling," she told him. She had the tendency to remember things that people didn't like or that made them uncomfortable in case she could use it in the future.

She couldn't think of who was missing from the list, but she was starting to get tired and thought it would be a good idea to go to sleep early since classes started bright and early in the morning. She stood up and stretched. "Look, I'm going to sleep and you should think about doing the same," she said. "I've got high hopes for you. Goodnight, Thomas," she ruffled his hair as she walked past him to go to her dorm.
Back to top Go down

Tricky Business
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3