Hogwarts Novitas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In a realm of magic, anything is possible.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to Novitas! Please read all of the information in the "Starting Out" forum. Hogwarts is now OPEN. Diagon Alley/Hogsmeade will remain open for a week. Happy posting.  - Wizard God

Ainslee James

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ainslee James
First Year
Ainslee James

Ainslee James Empty
PostSubject: Ainslee James   Ainslee James EmptyThu Feb 24, 2011 3:25 pm

Ainslee James Jessic10

.Basic Information.
Full Name: Ainslee Onyx James
Nickname: Nothing. Call her a nickname and you die.
Birthdate: August 12
House: Gryffindor
Blood Type: Muggleborn

.Appearance.
Eye Color: Green around outside and light blue in the middle
Hair Color: Inky Black
Hair Length: Mid-waist and wavy
Height: 5'1
Body Type: Willowy
Distinguishing Marking(s): Dimples
Other: None

.Preferences.
Likes: Swimming, Talking, Competition, Making new friends, Proving people wrong, Reading
Dislikes: Listening, Following rules, Running, Catty girls, Talking about her problems
Strengths: Arguing, School, Talking her way out of things, Doing the right thing, Helping people
Weaknesses: Listening, Trusts people easily, Boys (there are some cute ones), Talking too much

.Family.
Father: Robert James
Mother: Penelope James nee Williams
Siblings: Quinn James (older brother), Lilia James (younger sister)
Pet: Kitten names Leira

.Personal History.

Ainslee grew up in London, England with her family. They weren't very rich, but they had a comfortable living situation. Her parents were actors. Her father is now a casting director for the BBC and her mother is a stay at home mom. Ainslee never even knew Hogwarts existed until she got her letter.

It was a shocked to everyone, because they were Muggles. Her older brother, Quinn, never got a letter. They knew Ainslee was different because odd things had happened around the house. One of the first odd things was when Ainslee woke up one morning and she had fire red hair. It was odd because the day before she had begged her mother to dye her hair. But, it faded out and was gone by dinner.

Ainslee is a very studious person and strives to get good grades. Yet, she has a huge imagination and gets side-tracked easily. She thinks she can glide through school using her mental wittiness alone. At her school, she was very popular because many considered her really pretty. Ainslee was also popular because everyone loved her. She had a naturally charming personality.

.Other.
How did you find us?: My friend emailed me and told me about you (she knew I loved Harry Potter)

Wizard God has approved this profile
Back to top Go down

Ainslee James
Page 1 of 1