Hogwarts Novitas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In a realm of magic, anything is possible.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to Novitas! Please read all of the information in the "Starting Out" forum. Hogwarts is now OPEN. Diagon Alley/Hogsmeade will remain open for a week. Happy posting.  - Wizard God

She made me get this?!?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

She made me get this?!? Empty
PostSubject: She made me get this?!?   She made me get this?!? EmptySat Feb 26, 2011 7:12 pm

Mission: Operation Berbatov
Objective: Retrieve lost object for Terry. Bring back with the least amount of distractions
Where: Secrect Passage
When: Item lost yesterday, while running from the caretaker
Begins: 19:30, today

Sami carefully stepped towards the wall and checked her map again. This was where she claimed she lost it, she frowned. She had snuck out of the Great Hall, only to find a wall with nothing. She glanced around the vicinity, still not seeing any object that Terry had insisted that she lost there. It had taken her a great deal of time for her to climb up five floors, and now there was nothing? She grumbled angrily, kicking the imaginary dirt around. Her friend might think of it as a great prank to pull on her, but she certainly didn't. The girl could think of millions of places she'd rather be than in a dingy, and dark corridor. But then she remembered the sincere look in the Bulgarian girl's eyes when she asked-no, pleaded- for her to get whatever she wanted her to retrieve. She sighed and looked down again. Nope, still nothing.

All of a sudden, she thought she heard a sound from directly behind her. She whipped around, her hair hitting her face in the process, and pulled out her wand on the intruder. "Who are you?!"

Last edited by Sami Criss on Mon Mar 07, 2011 10:32 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Lachlan Normandy
Second Year
Lachlan Normandy

PostSubject: Re: She made me get this?!?   She made me get this?!? EmptySun Feb 27, 2011 1:11 am

Lachlan was walking around the castle, still wanting to explore the grounds. Per usual, Lion was following her and being the good guard dog he was. He looked at everyone with hawk-like eyes. It was endearing, in an annoying sort of way. Lachlan felt comforted knowing that Lion was watching out for her. But, Lachlan wasn't able to go anywhere without him. Lachlan didn't know what she was going to do when the classes started. Lachlan can't have her German Shepherd following her around.

Turning down a corridor, Lachlan saw out it was deserted expect for one girl. That girl, the minute Lachlan had arrived, turned around and pointed her wand at Lachlan. Lachlan, acting on her instinct, pulled out her wand to and pointed it at the girl. Lion barked at the girl, but shut up when he saw that Lachlan had her wand out.

Lachlan kept her wand up, but plastered a smile on her face. "Lachlan Normandy. Hufflepuff first year." Lachlan said introducing herself. Recognizing that this girl was Sami, the girl she met at the ice cream shop, she lowered her wand. "Hi Sami," she said grinning.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: She made me get this?!?   She made me get this?!? EmptySun Feb 27, 2011 7:02 pm

Sami backed away at the sound of a dog barking. Were dogs even allowed at Hogwarts? "Hmm," she frowned at the distraction. The Hufflepuff was not what she needed at the moment, especially with her task at hand. She concentrated on the ground, looking for any item that Terry could've lost while there. One of her prized shoes? she thought. A photo? Iggy, even? She lit her wand and scoundered the floor, still not seeing anything. She sighed, and got off her feet. She brushed off the dirt on her school skirt and stood straight. She began examining the wall where the passage was said to be. Did it really exist? Or was this a completely different one? She poked a few bricks on the wall that looked loose, with her wand, and jumped back when they began to form a door.

Just like Diagon Alley, she breathed, wowed at the craft of the secret passage itself. Sami ducked her head under the door, looking amazed at what was in front of her. She put both feet cautiously into the passage, and turned back to look at the first year, notcing her still standing there with her wand out. "Are ye goin' or stayin'?"
Back to top Go down
Lachlan Normandy
Second Year
Lachlan Normandy

PostSubject: Re: She made me get this?!?   She made me get this?!? EmptyThu Mar 03, 2011 12:17 am

Lachlan noticed that Sami had found what Lachlan assumed to be the infamous secret passage. Lachlan wasn't afraid of getting in trouble; she was used to it. Alyx, Leighton and her had gotten into a bunch of trouble back in New York. Lachlan was known for being a dare-devil.

Lowering her wand, she smiled at Sami. "Going, of course" She replied, as she felt Lion inch closer toward the open door. This could be fun, Lachlan thought, I could bond with someone over breaking rules. And that was something that Lachlan loved to do. It was just a skill that she had.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: She made me get this?!?   She made me get this?!? EmptySat Mar 05, 2011 2:53 pm

Sami mentally sighed at the girls decision. Honestly. she was hoping that Lachlan wouldn't be one for sneaking about like Terry was, and was slightly dissapointed that she would waste her time and perhaps even get in trouble. So much wasted potential, she thought sadly. Though, I do suppose I'm a bit of a hypocrite.. She ducked her head and examined the secret passage closer than before. It was darker than she had originally thought and she was suddenly extremly grateful that she had remembered to bring her wand. She moved slowly forward, as if she were expecting a vampire-like bat to come swooping a her face at any given moment. She did this for a minute, or so, before halting in her footsteps.

She inhaled deeply before scavenging the floor, hoping to find whatever object her friend was looking for. While absentmindedly crawling about, her left leg hit something that felt like wood, sending the Ravenclaw tumbling a bit down the passage. Sami layed there for a moment, simply refelcting upon what had just happened, before mumbling a dry,"Ow."
Back to top Go down
Cassopeia Marling
Second Year
Cassopeia Marling

PostSubject: Re: She made me get this?!?   She made me get this?!? EmptySat Mar 05, 2011 4:28 pm

If you could think of the most benign, idle, bemused and blank face in eternity and slapped a ruffle of messy hair that hadn't been brush and no, did not look at all fashionably scruffy and perhaps a little bit of a runny nose as well, you'd have Cass' fashionable autumn look for today.

But today she did have a reason for this. She was sure there was a girl with a map, and everyone knew that girls with maps meant trouble. Cass stands on one leg for a bit and thinks why she thinks this, but remembers distinctly what ever the reason is that she neglected to use a map at her and Raven's joint birthday party when he got lost for that very reason... what ever that reason is.

There is a girl with some Hufflepuff motif on her robes, too. It'd be nice to see a friendly face, it would. Any face, actually that isn't green and has been with you since you were three. Her frog wasn't always the most sociable at times.
To put it frankly, Cass had been lonely in her Hufflepuff dorm and needed something to do. These people seemed to be organised enough to look like they were doing something.

Coughing out bile in her throat, she says "Hello," brightly and smiles, rubbing the runny nose away.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: She made me get this?!?   She made me get this?!? Empty

Back to top Go down

She made me get this?!?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hogwarts Novitas :: Archived Posts :: March 2011-
Jump to: