Hogwarts Novitas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In a realm of magic, anything is possible.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to Novitas! Please read all of the information in the "Starting Out" forum. Hogwarts is now OPEN. Diagon Alley/Hogsmeade will remain open for a week. Happy posting.  - Wizard God

The comfiest chair

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Gwen Cooper
Fourth Year
Gwen Cooper

The comfiest chair - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The comfiest chair   The comfiest chair - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 17, 2011 10:52 am

Gwen sgrugged and grinned,
"Sounds good Hes. here it goes." she opened the window and checked the line. All signs go.
She took a deep breath and...jumped,
"WOOOOOOHOOOOOO!" she screamed as she fell. The line held her and she bounced a bit. Then she realised that she had forgotten to see how to get back up.
Oops.
"Accio broom! Accio Broom! AhDangit!" she couldnt do it.
"Guys? Would you mind pulling me back up?" she asked chuckling.
Back to top Go down
Emily Sparrow
Fourth Year
Emily Sparrow

PostSubject: Re: The comfiest chair   The comfiest chair - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 17, 2011 7:17 pm

Emily grinned at what her friend suggested it was a perfectly noral thing for Gwne to do, she was still half asleep and it was war sitting in the chair. So she watched as Gwen attached herself to the chord. eily watched closely just to make sure that gwen was prefectly safe she didn't really want her best friend to fall fro such a great height. She however ntoiced the small flaw in Gwen's plan the tiny thing she had forgotten tot hink about, how was she planning on getting back up. SHe was about to point this out but before she could say anything but before she could the window was open and Gwen was gone. She rose from her seat walking towards Hester, liekely enough they would have to pull her up in a few moments and sure enough she heard Gwen call out she rolled her eyes. "aww can't we just leave you there Gweny?" She asked grinning , obviouly she wasn't going to let her friend dangle from a cord for much longer.
Back to top Go down
Gwen Cooper
Fourth Year
Gwen Cooper

PostSubject: Re: The comfiest chair   The comfiest chair - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 18, 2011 12:43 pm

Gwen snorted.
Typical Em, her best friend was normally the brains of the duo and this time was no different.
"I can´t see you right now but i know that look Emily Sparrow! And you´d miss me too much, you know that." she called up laughing.
Thats the way it was, they teased each other and all that, but after everything they were there for the other.

And she was pretty sure Em would pull her up.
Atleast...she was pretty sure. After all Em was her best friend, and any best friend of hers just had to be insane.
Back to top Go down
Hester Alderman
Fifth Year
Hester Alderman

PostSubject: Re: The comfiest chair   The comfiest chair - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 18, 2011 4:24 pm

Hester glanced at Emily and grinned.

"Do we pull her back up now, or leave her there for a bit?" she asked jokingly. She was surprised that Gwen had actually done that so readily, but then again, like she had thought before, it was Gwen.

Well, this had certainly added some more excitement to Hester's already exciting night.
Back to top Go down
Emily Sparrow
Fourth Year
Emily Sparrow

PostSubject: Re: The comfiest chair   The comfiest chair - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 19, 2011 9:16 am

She grinned at what Gwen said before turning to Hester. "Hester, maybe we we should leave her for a little longer. " she said to the red haired girl. "it might teach her to think things through before jumping off a building or anything else for that matter" she said really talking to Gwen at that point.
"we better get her up, I don't think Professor Cooper would be happy to know we left her daughter to dangle from gryffindor tower for long." she said.
Back to top Go down
Gwen Cooper
Fourth Year
Gwen Cooper

PostSubject: Re: The comfiest chair   The comfiest chair - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 19, 2011 5:33 pm

Gwen stared but then snorted,
"I HEARD THAT!" she called up dryly hanging off the tower.

"I never learn from mistakes! Only from success! THIS is success!" she said pumping her fist.
"And dad wouldn´t be too glad either!" she called up laughing.
Honestly, they wouldn´t be surprised. But her Dad would be slightly horrified.
Back to top Go down
Hester Alderman
Fifth Year
Hester Alderman

PostSubject: Re: The comfiest chair   The comfiest chair - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 20, 2011 6:12 am

Hester sighed loudly, so that Gwen would be able to hear.

"I suppose we must," she said.

She peered out of the window.

"What's it like down there, Gwen?" she called.

She was surprised that the rope had held; it hadn't seemed that strong. But then, she supposed that muggles bunjie jumped and their ropes held, so why wouldn't this one? And then there was the possibility of it being strengthened by magic.

She stepped back and gripped onto the rope, ready to pull Gwen back into the common room.
Back to top Go down
Gwen Cooper
Fourth Year
Gwen Cooper

PostSubject: Re: The comfiest chair   The comfiest chair - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 20, 2011 6:57 am

"It´s lovely Hes, we should have tea here sometime." she replied dryly.
"Guys hurry up! I only strengthened it a little bit!" she called up not worried but suddenly struck by the idea that her Fathers office..was right across in the other tower...
If he saw her...well it was dark but it wasn´t exactly impossible to se a figure hanging off the tower.
And she wasn´t exactly the quietest person.

Well...she wasn´t exactly quiet...ever...
Ahwell to each their own, right?
Right.

Oh her mom would laugh...after the initial shock of her daughters recklessness and slight stupidity/bravery/bit ´o both...
She giggled thinking of telling Ben and Noah and Isaac.

They would laugh. Well...Ben would. the twins just kinda gurgled happily.
So cute...
Back to top Go down
Emily Sparrow
Fourth Year
Emily Sparrow

PostSubject: Re: The comfiest chair   The comfiest chair - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 20, 2011 7:05 am

She heard Gwen shout back up to her about hearing her coment she grinned. "you were meant to Gwen dear"
"you want us to send some cake down with that tea Gwen?" she asked walking over to the rope and standing behind Hester. It would most likely take the two to pull the girl up, not that she was heavy.
"ready? on three" she said to the red haired girl.
Back to top Go down
Tai Cooper
Headmaster
Tai Cooper

PostSubject: Re: The comfiest chair   The comfiest chair - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 25, 2011 11:17 am

Having portraits lying the walls often came in handy, especially when they alerted him when students were acting recklessly in the common rooms. He could have sent word to Ursula, but decided to just handle this himself; it shouldn't be too hard to manage, after all. He wasn't even sure he believed the man in the portrait as he told him that a group of young Gryffindor girls were planning on, if not acting upon, jumping from the Gryffindor Tower. First the Forest risk-takers and now this?

Tai reached the Portrait of the Fat Lady, which swung open for him immediately, and stepped through. He stood there, surveying the scene before him, not quite believing what he was seeing. Two of the girls were by the window, talking down to a girl who's voice was very familiar. Gwen. He should have known his trouble making daughter was involved in this. Tai at this point was just relieved that the girl didn't plummet to her death and waved his wand, causing her to levitate back to the common room.

He raised his eyebrows, and stood with his arms across his chest. "Well?" he asked. "How, in Merlin's name, did you possibly think this was a good idea?" He said sternly, looking at each of the girls in turn, praying that they wouldn't break down and cry. He could deal with reprimanding, but dealing with crying children wasn't his forté.
Back to top Go down
Gwen Cooper
Fourth Year
Gwen Cooper

PostSubject: Re: The comfiest chair   The comfiest chair - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 25, 2011 2:13 pm

Gwen felt herself being levitated and her expression grew to horror but she composed herself landing on the floor softly.
"Whoa head rush..." she muttered grinning. Then she heard her Dad...Uhhohh...
"I just did...? I strengthened the cord magially! I mean, I didnt just jump." she said. And something told me it was going to be a memorable expiriance..." she said smiling slightly.
She was still a bit apprehensive about his stern tone. And she was pretty sure some girls would be scared crudless.
Back to top Go down
Hester Alderman
Fifth Year
Hester Alderman

PostSubject: Re: The comfiest chair   The comfiest chair - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 27, 2011 5:58 am

Hester groaned inwardly. She couldn't believe that she had been caught doing something she shouldn't have for the second time that night. And this time by the headmaster.

She felt like she was a magnet for trouble. This was the third time she would be in serious trouble.

She felt a little angry at Gwen, but she supposed that she could have told the girl not too, she could have gone up to the dormitories and not played a part in it. It would have been hard, but it would have been sensible.

She wanted to cry, given how tired she was, and the emotions she had gone through tonight, and the trouble she had already gotten into.

She tried her hardest not to. She wouldn't, not whilst there were younger girls in the room.

She avoided looking at the headmaster's eyes, and chose to look at the floor instead.
Back to top Go down
Gwen Cooper
Fourth Year
Gwen Cooper

PostSubject: Re: The comfiest chair   The comfiest chair - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 27, 2011 8:27 am

Gwen saw the look on Hesters face and grew more serious.
"Dad- Headmaster. Really they had nothing to do with it, it was my idea and I jumped. They couldn´t have stopped me. You know how I am when i get an idea. Nothing can slow me down. So if you want to punish someone then me." she said looking him in the eye holding her head up.
He was her Dad, and she loved him. But he was also headmaster and she was responsible.
Back to top Go down
Emily Sparrow
Fourth Year
Emily Sparrow

PostSubject: Re: The comfiest chair   The comfiest chair - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 27, 2011 9:03 am

Emily bit her lip when she saw headmaster cooper enter gryffindor tower. He was a little intimaditing when he spoke to them but she tried not to let it bother her. She really wished Gwen would be more careful and think things through before she just rushed into them. She couldn't blame Gwen though it was her fault too, she knew her best friend did stupid things at times. But Emily really didn't expect her to jump off gryffindor tower without warning. Still she should have told her to at least think it through first. She heard what Gwen said.
"headmaster, it was my fault aswell I should have tried to stop her" she said. If he wanted to punish someone she wasn't goign to let her friend serve detention alone but she didn't want to drag Hester into it aswell. Besides it was partly their fault too.
Back to top Go down
Hester Alderman
Fifth Year
Hester Alderman

PostSubject: Re: The comfiest chair   The comfiest chair - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 27, 2011 9:43 am

Hester sighed. If Emily was going to join Gwen, then Hester would feel terrible not taking her part.

"Same," said Hester quietly, still not looking the headmaster in the eye. She was too tired to try and read people's expressions. "I should have tried to stop Gwen."

Then she was silent again. She prayed to Wizard God she wouldn't get another detention. She already had to serve one tomorrow with the caretaker.
Back to top Go down
Gwen Cooper
Fourth Year
Gwen Cooper

PostSubject: Re: The comfiest chair   The comfiest chair - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 27, 2011 11:14 am

Gwen looked back at Em and Hes feeling immensly guilty for her flaw.
Never thinking.
She wanted to contradict Em but she knew her too well. She´d just keep insisting on beinf punished with Gwen. And Hes was just a sweetheart who seemed a magnet for trouble.
She hooked her arm with Ems and looked at her Fath- Headmaster, her blue eyes wide in acceptance.
It had been worth it though.
"I appriciate it guys...but you don´t have to do that." she whispered to her two amazing friends.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The comfiest chair   The comfiest chair - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The comfiest chair
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hogwarts Novitas :: Archived Posts :: March 2011-
Jump to: