Hogwarts Novitas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In a realm of magic, anything is possible.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to Novitas! Please read all of the information in the "Starting Out" forum. Hogwarts is now OPEN. Diagon Alley/Hogsmeade will remain open for a week. Happy posting.  - Wizard God

Getting used to the water.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Lavender Parkinson
Third Year
Lavender Parkinson

Getting used to the water. - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Getting used to the water.   Getting used to the water. - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 14, 2011 6:12 pm

Lavender grinned, hugging Hester back tightly. That was the answer she had prayed for. The two of them were quite a like.

"I'm so glad you said that," She grinned, scattering kisses over Hester's cheek. "You, are much more wonderful," Lavender couldn't help but beam, she was sure she was probably glowing. "But, what do we do now?" She didn't want to have to bring it up but they would have to discuss it at some point.
Back to top Go down
Hester Alderman
Fifth Year
Hester Alderman

PostSubject: Re: Getting used to the water.   Getting used to the water. - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 14, 2011 7:41 pm

"What do we do?" asked Hester, confused.

Lavender's kisses were kind of distracting her, but she didn't mind. Hell, she more than didn't mind. She loved it.

She pushed the girl away, but only so she could have her turn in kissing her.

Then she looked serious again.

"But yeah, what do you mean?"

She thought perhaps Lavender meant about telling people, or about they should act or... Well, she was just a little confused.
Back to top Go down
Lavender Parkinson
Third Year
Lavender Parkinson

PostSubject: Re: Getting used to the water.   Getting used to the water. - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 14, 2011 7:47 pm

Lavender held back a grin as Hester kissed her back, this was perfect. Hopefully what they had to discuss next wouldn't ruin that.

"I mean like, how do we act around other people? Do we tell people?" Lavender lent back to give them a little space. She looked at Hester, simply looked at her. A smile creeping on her lips at the thought of being able to walk the halls holding her hand and kissing her whenever she wanted. "Are we a couple now?" Lavender tucked a strand of hair behind her ear, perhaps it was a stupid question. Perhaps it wasn't.
Back to top Go down
Hester Alderman
Fifth Year
Hester Alderman

PostSubject: Re: Getting used to the water.   Getting used to the water. - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 16, 2011 7:04 pm

"I... I think so," said Hester. "I mean, I've never been in a couple before, but I think we are one." She giggled.

Then she was serious again.

"Perhaps we should tell people if they ask. Not just shout it out. I mean, people might find it odd. But not hide it. We shouldn't hide it," she said. She hoped that Lavender would be ok with that.
Back to top Go down
Lavender Parkinson
Third Year
Lavender Parkinson

PostSubject: Re: Getting used to the water.   Getting used to the water. - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 16, 2011 7:13 pm

Lavender smiled when Hester confirmed that they were a couple, she was glad they were.

"Oh good," She kissed Hester's cheek again before noting the new seriousness to their conversation. "No, we shouldn't hide it. I'm proud to be with you," Lavender smiled, looking into the red heads eyes. "Shall we go inside? It's getting dark," She took Hester's hand and kissed it gently.
Back to top Go down
Hester Alderman
Fifth Year
Hester Alderman

PostSubject: Re: Getting used to the water.   Getting used to the water. - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 17, 2011 3:02 pm

Hester smiled and giggled slightly. Something about Lavender brought out a girly side in her that she couldn't explain.

She looked around; the light was dimming.

"Yeah, sure," she said with another smile. She stood up and stretched. Despite the earlier trauma, the evening had been enjoyable.

"Let's get this stuff back into the picnic basket," she said, motioning at the rug and food.
Back to top Go down
Lavender Parkinson
Third Year
Lavender Parkinson

PostSubject: Re: Getting used to the water.   Getting used to the water. - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 17, 2011 3:37 pm

Lavender let Hester stand before pushing herself off the ground, as the red head stretched so did she, as if it was contagious.

"Oh right, yeah," She'd forgotten about the food that was surrounding them, too engrossed in being with Hester. Lavender got on her knees and began to pile the things back into the basket, not before grabbing another strawberry though. "Where do you want to go?" She asked, glancing at the red head with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Hester Alderman
Fifth Year
Hester Alderman

PostSubject: Re: Getting used to the water.   Getting used to the water. - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 18, 2011 4:34 pm

"I dunno," said Hester, helping Lavender with the picnic things. "Somewhere inside; I don't really wanna get another detention cleaning owls again."

She stole a strawberry as well, and then giggled. She didn't know why; there really was something about Lavender that made her feel all squishy and lovely inside.

She shivered; it wasn't just getting dark, it was also getting chilly.

She wrapped her arms around herself and tried to warm herself up.
Back to top Go down
Lavender Parkinson
Third Year
Lavender Parkinson

PostSubject: Re: Getting used to the water.   Getting used to the water. - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 18, 2011 4:57 pm

Lavender smiled thankfully as Hester helped her with basket.

"We aren't aloud in each others common rooms are we?" She asked, pondering the question. She just wanted to snuggle on a comfy sofa with the red head. That would be nice. They finished packing everything away and Lavender wondered what to do with it. They could take it back to the kitchens she supposed. Hester shivered and Lavender moved closer to the girl. "Come here." She put her arms round the red head, rubbing her back to warm her up.
Back to top Go down
Hester Alderman
Fifth Year
Hester Alderman

PostSubject: Re: Getting used to the water.   Getting used to the water. - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 20, 2011 4:33 am

Hester snuggled into Lavender.

"No, we're not. And we really shouldn't get into any more trouble," she said, sticking her tongue out. "Well, I guess the kitchens is our first stop."

Then she had an idea.

"Have you ever been to the Room of Requirement?" she asked excitedly. "Someone showed it to me in my first year."
Back to top Go down
Lavender Parkinson
Third Year
Lavender Parkinson

PostSubject: Re: Getting used to the water.   Getting used to the water. - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 20, 2011 12:39 pm

Lavender nuzzled her nose into Hester's neck and hair as she spoke.

"No, we don't" She laughed slightly, pulling her head away from the girl so she could look at her. "I've heard of it, but never seen it. It sounds like a great idea," Lavender grinned before reluctantly untangling herself from the red head and picking up the picnic basket. "Shall we?" She gestured towards the school with a smile. The basket wasn't heavy at all, must have been something to do with the elves, so she carried it in one arm. Lavender took Hester's hand and kissed it before beginning to walk back to the castle.
Back to top Go down
Hester Alderman
Fifth Year
Hester Alderman

PostSubject: Re: Getting used to the water.   Getting used to the water. - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 28, 2011 4:52 pm

Hester smiled and held Lavender's hand tightly as they made their way back up to the castle. She was still surprised at how quickly all of this had happened, but she wasn't complaining. She was perfectly content to let things happen the way they were happening.

She stroked Lavender's hand with her thumb as they left the sunny grounds and entered the castle. Yes, she liked it the way it was.
Back to top Go down
Lavender Parkinson
Third Year
Lavender Parkinson

PostSubject: Re: Getting used to the water.   Getting used to the water. - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 28, 2011 5:20 pm

Lavender swung their arms playfully as they entered the castle, everything seemed perfect when she was with Hester. Everything was perfect. Her eyes adjusted quickly to the change of lighting, it seemed quite romantic, the golden glow of the candles. It made Hester's hair and skin look divine.

"To the kitchen first?" Lavender nodded towards the kitchens, squeezing Hester's hand in response to the stroke of her thumb. It was soothing.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Getting used to the water.   Getting used to the water. - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Getting used to the water.
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hogwarts Novitas :: Archived Posts :: March 2011-
Jump to: