Hogwarts Novitas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In a realm of magic, anything is possible.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to Novitas! Please read all of the information in the "Starting Out" forum. Hogwarts is now OPEN. Diagon Alley/Hogsmeade will remain open for a week. Happy posting.  - Wizard God

Still Not My Forté

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Ursula Sparrow
Transfiguration Professor
Ursula Sparrow

Still Not My Forté - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Still Not My Forté   Still Not My Forté - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2011 3:55 pm

Ursula bit into her lip as Tai said (regrettably) that he wasn't working on the Witch Weekly crossword edition. She was still on the first blasted page and she'd had it for at least two years. And it was in her bag, all times of the day, without fail.

Some people just had all the luck. Erika, she seemed the perfect crosswords partner. Analytical, non biased, quick thinking. What was it that Ursula was lacking?!

Wasn't being Transfiguration teacher of a prestigious and probably the only good Wizarding school supposed to mean she was deep or able to read in the middle of the lines or something?
Some men called Tai had all the luck.

"I suppose so, Tai. But even then, if you had duped me into having the same crossword, you could've given me what you had already and I'd be none the wiser."
Back to top Go down

Still Not My Forté
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hogwarts Novitas :: Archived Posts :: April 2011-
Jump to: