Hogwarts Novitas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In a realm of magic, anything is possible.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to Novitas! Please read all of the information in the "Starting Out" forum. Hogwarts is now OPEN. Diagon Alley/Hogsmeade will remain open for a week. Happy posting.  - Wizard God

I won't tell if you won't

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage
James Wilson
Fourth Year
James Wilson

I won't tell if you won't - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I won't tell if you won't   I won't tell if you won't - Page 6 EmptySun Apr 10, 2011 8:26 am

James laughed and ran his hand through his hair. He wasn't about to argue with that. He knew he was wasn't as astute as Alli was, when it came to things like relationships and the like. He was certainly happy to have someone he could trust not to seriously laugh at him when it came to matters like that. Alli did laugh, but James knew she was joking; or at least he hoped that was the case.

He looked down at her and nodded. "I know. Likewise. I have a feeling we'll be saying a lot of things we don't mean for a while. I don't think our code name list is quite long enough yet."
Back to top Go down
Allison Walker
Fourth Year
Allison Walker

PostSubject: Re: I won't tell if you won't   I won't tell if you won't - Page 6 EmptySun Apr 10, 2011 9:45 am

"Oh really?" Alli quirked an eyebrow at James as he stated that they needed more code words for when they had to pretend that they didn't like each other. She set her mind to work but she came up with nothing; it would seem that her brain just didn't want to cooperate that day. "I've got nothing. What did you have in mind?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
James Wilson
Fourth Year
James Wilson

PostSubject: Re: I won't tell if you won't   I won't tell if you won't - Page 6 EmptySun Apr 10, 2011 9:59 am

James placed a mock shocked expression on his face.

"What's this? The always articulate Allison Walker has nothing to add. I'm shocked, I really am. Just give me a minute to adjust to this news." He placed his hand over his chest, as though he was having a hard time breathing.

James then thought about the list himself and grew sheepish. "I can't think of any either. Hang on, let me really think." James scratched his head, as he pondered.

"Hmm... How about... Umm... Oh... No, no... What about.... Ugh, no... Umm..." James knew he sounded ridiculous, but nothing sounded particularly good to add to the list.

"Sure you don't have anything to add?" He smiled cheesily at her.
Back to top Go down
Allison Walker
Fourth Year
Allison Walker

PostSubject: Re: I won't tell if you won't   I won't tell if you won't - Page 6 EmptySun Apr 10, 2011 10:58 am

Alli listened patiently as James hemmed and hawed, trying to think of something else that they could use as a code, smiling all the while. "You look extra cute when you're clueless," she snickered, kissing his cheek again. She shook her head at his question. She'd probably think of some eventually but nothing was popping into her head at the moment.
Back to top Go down
James Wilson
Fourth Year
James Wilson

PostSubject: Re: I won't tell if you won't   I won't tell if you won't - Page 6 EmptySun Apr 10, 2011 11:04 am

James laughed despite of himself. "Gee, I must look cute all of the time then." If there was one word that James would use to describe himself, clueless would be right up there on the list.

"I'm sure we'll come up with something. Probably a good thing not to have too many, anyway. I'm not so good with remembering things."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I won't tell if you won't   I won't tell if you won't - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

I won't tell if you won't
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hogwarts Novitas :: Archived Posts :: April 2011-
Jump to: