Hogwarts Novitas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In a realm of magic, anything is possible.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to Novitas! Please read all of the information in the "Starting Out" forum. Hogwarts is now OPEN. Diagon Alley/Hogsmeade will remain open for a week. Happy posting.  - Wizard God

So Many Questions

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Natalie Olivier
Fifth Year
Natalie Olivier

So Many Questions Empty
PostSubject: So Many Questions   So Many Questions EmptyThu Mar 03, 2011 11:50 pm

Natalie was out for a walk (well, more like a skip) around the grounds when she stopped by the Forest. She'd been out here so many times and she'd always wondered what was in there but she'd never gone. She wasn't even sure how big the Forest was. She didn't see any harm in figuring out the answer to her last thought, so she made her way to the closest tree, which happened to be one of the taller trees. If she could get to the top of it, she should be able to get a good perspective on how big the Forest really was.

She jumped and tried to grab the lowest branch, but her fingers didn't even graze it. She tried again with the same result. She resolved to keep trying, though she was simply too short to be able to reach the branch on her own. She jumped a third time and lost her footing as she came back down to the ground and landed on her bum. This was going to take a while...
Back to top Go down
Pierre Korsten
Fourth Year
Pierre Korsten

So Many Questions Empty
PostSubject: Re: So Many Questions   So Many Questions EmptyFri Mar 04, 2011 12:04 am

Pierre was attempting to get his cell phone to work on a new battery (so far, no one had bothered to tell the young Puff that electrics didn't work at school) when he heard a thump. Looking into the Forest, he recognized Natalie, the Pirate Girl.

"Need help?" he called, straightening his black Marc Jacobs hoodie. He couldn't believe Ri had amde him wear it....but at least it wasn't a inferior scrap of fabric like the other hoodies other students wore on the weekend.
Back to top Go down
Natalie Olivier
Fifth Year
Natalie Olivier

So Many Questions Empty
PostSubject: Re: So Many Questions   So Many Questions EmptyFri Mar 04, 2011 12:14 am

Natalie looked around for the voice that had called out and realized that it was Pierre, whom she had met in the Leaky Cauldron and seen around school quite a bit. "Ahoy!" she called back. She struggled to think of more pirate-y words but came up with nothing. "Yeah, that would be great. I just want to see how big it is," she got up and brushed herself off. The more time she spent by it though, the more she wanted to go in and have a look around.
Back to top Go down
Pierre Korsten
Fourth Year
Pierre Korsten

So Many Questions Empty
PostSubject: Re: So Many Questions   So Many Questions EmptyFri Mar 04, 2011 12:18 am

Pierre nodded, slipping off his black loafers and easily climbing up to the lowest tree branch, reaching down to offer Natalie a hand.

So far, Pierre got a decent view of the grounds, which was pretty decent. Glancing up at the tree, he estimated that the tree was a good forty feet or so.
Back to top Go down
Natalie Olivier
Fifth Year
Natalie Olivier

So Many Questions Empty
PostSubject: Re: So Many Questions   So Many Questions EmptyFri Mar 04, 2011 12:22 am

Natalie watched as Pierre easily did what she could not, then took the hand that he offered and used it to pull herself up onto the branch. "What were you doing out here anyway?" she asked, standing up carefully and hoisting herself up onto the next branch. She glanced up and saw that they were in for a nice little climb to the top.
Back to top Go down
Pierre Korsten
Fourth Year
Pierre Korsten

So Many Questions Empty
PostSubject: Re: So Many Questions   So Many Questions EmptyFri Mar 04, 2011 12:28 am

"I've been trying to get cell phone service all morning. For some reason I can't get it- I've even tried a really tall hill." Pierre shuddered. "I've been having the same problem for years." He climbed up about four more feet, wincing as a seam in his socks snapped.

Those were Armani.

Offering a hand to Natalie again, he saw that they were nearing the tree line.
Back to top Go down
Natalie Olivier
Fifth Year
Natalie Olivier

So Many Questions Empty
PostSubject: Re: So Many Questions   So Many Questions EmptyFri Mar 04, 2011 10:59 pm

Natalie took Pierre's hand again and perched herself on one of the high branches overlooking the Forest and the grounds. "Wow," she said, looking out at it all. It was expansive; there was no end in sight for the Forest.

Her mind whirred and her eyes lit up with excitement as she looked out at it, wondering what sort of creatures lived inside. "Fancy a bit of exploring?" she asked Pierre with a grin.
Back to top Go down
Pierre Korsten
Fourth Year
Pierre Korsten

So Many Questions Empty
PostSubject: Re: So Many Questions   So Many Questions EmptySat Mar 05, 2011 8:01 pm

Pierre shrugged. "Okay. But if we get caught. I'm blaming you." Pierre hopped down to the enxt branch down, "You be able to get down?" he asked.

The Forest should be fun to explore, especially since there weren't many teachers roaming the grounds right now.
Back to top Go down
Natalie Olivier
Fifth Year
Natalie Olivier

So Many Questions Empty
PostSubject: Re: So Many Questions   So Many Questions EmptySat Mar 05, 2011 8:12 pm

"Yeah, I've got it," Natalie nodded at him. Getting down was much easier since gravity decided to be a peach and pitch in to help now and then.

She nearly slipped as she scaled back down the tree, but she caught herself and got a firmer grip. "Have you been in before?" she asked when she was back on the ground, nearly trembling with excitement. She hadn't been in the forest before but she knew that some of the other students had and it would be a little less scary if he knew where he was going.
Back to top Go down
Pierre Korsten
Fourth Year
Pierre Korsten

So Many Questions Empty
PostSubject: Re: So Many Questions   So Many Questions EmptySun Mar 06, 2011 2:17 pm

Pierre shook his head no, sliding back down easily. "Not yet, but my cousin has been trying to get me go in. I don't see all the fuss about it." he shrugged casually. "I mean, it's just a forest."

He cautiously looked around the pair, checking for teachers before grinning and grabbing Natalie's hand, leading her in the Forest.
Back to top Go down
Natalie Olivier
Fifth Year
Natalie Olivier

So Many Questions Empty
PostSubject: Re: So Many Questions   So Many Questions EmptyTue Mar 08, 2011 10:36 pm

Natalie was far too excited to check if they were being followed. "But there has to be something fun in there, otherwise it wouldn't be Forbidden," she replied, her eyes sparkling with anticipation.

She let Pierre grab her hand and lead her inside. Perhaps Landon's actions weren't as strange for a boy as she had originally thought. "This place is huge, where do we even start?" she asked, looking around, finding it hard to focus on one single thing.
Back to top Go down
Pierre Korsten
Fourth Year
Pierre Korsten

So Many Questions Empty
PostSubject: Re: So Many Questions   So Many Questions EmptyWed Mar 09, 2011 1:04 am

Pierre stopped just inside the forest, so Natalie could lead. He was slightly scared already- he could hear varied animals prowling about.

"Are you sure about this?" he asked, unsure.

He eyed a passing Skrewt. "I think I know why it's Forbidden..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

So Many Questions Empty
PostSubject: Re: So Many Questions   So Many Questions Empty

Back to top Go down

So Many Questions
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hogwarts Novitas :: Archived Posts :: March 2011-
Jump to: