Hogwarts Novitas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In a realm of magic, anything is possible.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to Novitas! Please read all of the information in the "Starting Out" forum. Hogwarts is now OPEN. Diagon Alley/Hogsmeade will remain open for a week. Happy posting.  - Wizard God

Here Again

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kyra Henderson
Fourth Year
Kyra Henderson

Here Again Empty
PostSubject: Here Again   Here Again EmptySun Mar 06, 2011 2:06 pm

After two and a half years, Kyra went back into the empty classroom on the first floor. She needed it.

She'd just gotten an owl from her mum saying that she and Kyra's dad were getting divorced. Kyra couldn't believe it at all. Fat tears made their way down her face, leaving a trail of paleness in their wake. She didn't feel like writing back at this point, her heart was broken and nothing could pick up the pieces. Ever.

Click.

The girl jumped and hid under the desk she was sitting on as the door opened, revealing someone she hadn't met before. She kept her head down and hoped they would just go away.
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/2126315/
Lavender Parkinson
Third Year
Lavender Parkinson

Here Again Empty
PostSubject: Re: Here Again   Here Again EmptySun Mar 06, 2011 2:11 pm

Lavender pushed open the door to the empty classroom, hoping none of the other Slytherins would be in again. She couldn't cope with them right now. All she could think about was Hester. What were they doing? Where was their relationship going? Lavender knew what she wanted the answers of these questions to be, but didn't know how Hester felt. She needed to know how the red head felt. The empty classroom seemed like a nice secluded place for her to go and sort out her thoughts, as she couldn't really go to the Astronomy tower anymore. As she made her way further into the room a girl hiding under a table came into view.

"Hello?" Lavender bent down slightly to see if she could get a better look. The girl wasn't recognizable to Lavender, though she did have red hair. It reminded her of Hester.
Back to top Go down
Kyra Henderson
Fourth Year
Kyra Henderson

Here Again Empty
PostSubject: Re: Here Again   Here Again EmptySun Mar 06, 2011 2:23 pm

"Hello?"

Crap. She'd been seen. "H-hello," she said in a watery voice. Sniffing, she got up. It was only a first year girl, Slytherin by the looks of her uniform. She was pale and black-haired, something about her made Kyra nervous.

"I-I'm Kyra. Who are you?" she asked, sniffing again. She wiped her eyes, not wanting to make the Slytherin see she was crying. Of course, she was probably failing, but that didn't matter much.
Back to top Go down
Lavender Parkinson
Third Year
Lavender Parkinson

Here Again Empty
PostSubject: Re: Here Again   Here Again EmptySun Mar 06, 2011 2:36 pm

Lavender waited for the girl to get out from under the table. Kyra was her name, she kept sniffing which made Lavender think she must have been upset. Though she wouldn't mention it just yet.

"Hi," Lavender tried to smile. "I'm Lavender Parkinson. Nice to meet you Kyra," The red head was a lot quieter than she'd expected, and she seemed nervous. There was no need for her to be. However, it did look like Lavender had walked in on her having a private moment.
Back to top Go down
Kyra Henderson
Fourth Year
Kyra Henderson

Here Again Empty
PostSubject: Re: Here Again   Here Again EmptyMon Mar 07, 2011 9:14 pm

"It's nice to meet you, too, Lavender."

Kyra really hadn't expected anyone to find her; especially not a Slytherin. That made her crying worse. She'd seem like a pathetic excuse for a human being.

"So w-what are y-you doing down h-here?" she asked, trying to make some sort of conversation with Lavender. "I wouldn't e-expect anyone to be here on a w-weekend."
Back to top Go down
Lavender Parkinson
Third Year
Lavender Parkinson

Here Again Empty
PostSubject: Re: Here Again   Here Again EmptyTue Mar 08, 2011 10:49 am

Lavender shrugged, moving to lean her back on the wall and sink to the floor.

"I just needed some time to myself I guess," She hugged her knees to her chest, trying not to look at the red head across from her. "Clear my head," Lavender glanced round the room, keeping her ears trained on the door for any noise of other students. "What about you? Didn't you hear that the other Slytherin's originally wanted this to be their hang out? If they found you..." She trailed off. Unsure of what exactly they could have done if they did find her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Here Again Empty
PostSubject: Re: Here Again   Here Again Empty

Back to top Go down

Here Again
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hogwarts Novitas :: Archived Posts :: March 2011-
Jump to: