Hogwarts Novitas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In a realm of magic, anything is possible.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to Novitas! Please read all of the information in the "Starting Out" forum. Hogwarts is now OPEN. Diagon Alley/Hogsmeade will remain open for a week. Happy posting.  - Wizard God

Sneaking around

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Marie Wilde
Second Year
Marie Wilde

Sneaking around Empty
PostSubject: Sneaking around   Sneaking around EmptyTue Mar 08, 2011 5:56 am

She lurked through the alleys, although she was a Gryffindor, she believed that this was the only way she could find a place to seat herself in, and perhaps meet a few people or two.

Reaching a empty classroom, she eyed, and was happy to decide that this was just the place. Entering, she seated herself down on a chair with a thump, and waited.
Back to top Go down
Ethan Carter
First Year
Ethan Carter

Sneaking around Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sneaking around   Sneaking around EmptyTue Mar 22, 2011 12:52 pm

Ethan was just in the Hospital Wing, having a quick look around when he decided to head back to the Hufflepuff common room. He had left the ward, and had a look around. Hmm... Left or right? He really didn't have his directions down pat yet, so he took off in the right direction, which was, coincidently, right.

He stopped in front of a classroom which was probably full of a class, but he was curious nonetheless. He wondered if he would interrupt something if he opened the door. He was a first year after all, so he could blame his intrusion on the fact that he's completely and certifiably lost. It wasn't 100% true, but the Prof didn't have to know that.

He pushed the door open a crack and saw, not a full class, but a girl sitting on a chair. How rightfully boring, he thought, as he stepped through the door.

"You must be bored if you're in a classroom when no one else is," he commented.
Back to top Go down
Marie Wilde
Second Year
Marie Wilde

Sneaking around Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sneaking around   Sneaking around EmptyTue Mar 22, 2011 5:56 pm

First Marie heard the door open and her instincts jumped up, hoping that it was not a Professor. But seeing that it was juat another student, she relaxed slightly, and smiled. "Well I am not going to be bored any longer".

She usually didn't do this type of thing, but quickly eyed the boy from head to toe. Seemed like he was a first year too, that was a good thing. But where had her manners ran off to?

"Why don't you join me?"
Back to top Go down
Ethan Carter
First Year
Ethan Carter

Sneaking around Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sneaking around   Sneaking around EmptySun Apr 17, 2011 12:33 am

Ethan laughed. "Slightly premature about whether I'll save you from your boredom, I'm thinking."

He looked around the class room, eyebrow raised. "Join you in doing what exactly?" As far as he could see, she really was just sitting in an empty classroom. Perhaps she wanted someone to talk to. Ethan shrugged. He wasn't doing anything of great importance, and he had wanted to meet some other students anyway.
Back to top Go down
Marie Wilde
Second Year
Marie Wilde

Sneaking around Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sneaking around   Sneaking around EmptySun Apr 17, 2011 6:56 am

Marie chuckled, "Well join me for a chat?" she answered, hoping that he would accept her offer and seat himself beside her.

Remembering that they still needed to be introduced to each other, "I'm Marie," she added, "Marie Wilde, First Year Gryffindor, and you?"
Back to top Go down
Ethan Carter
First Year
Ethan Carter

Sneaking around Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sneaking around   Sneaking around EmptySun Apr 17, 2011 10:14 am

Ethan extended his hand, quite willing and able to stay and have a chat with the girl, who introduced herself as Marie.

"Carter, Ethan Carter," Ethan greeted, in a very James Bold style. "And no I don't have a license to kill. Man, would that be sweet."

He wondered if she would get the reference. With the majority of students being halfbloods or Pure than that, he guessed not.

"Hufflepuff, Firsty too," he said, smiling.
Back to top Go down
Marie Wilde
Second Year
Marie Wilde

Sneaking around Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sneaking around   Sneaking around EmptySun Apr 17, 2011 10:23 am

She couldn't help the pile of laughter that escaped her lips when he introduced himself, James Bond her favourite action hero, or whatever they called him. And Ethan had used it well.

"I quite like your sense of humour," she praised, "And that James Bond style you just used was I must say outstanding".

Outstrecthing her hand to catch his, she smirked, wondering whether the zapper she'd put there would do its trick. She knew it wasn't right, but pranking was in her blood.

Last edited by Marie Wilde on Sun Apr 17, 2011 5:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ethan Carter
First Year
Ethan Carter

Sneaking around Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sneaking around   Sneaking around EmptySun Apr 17, 2011 11:43 am

Ethan took a bow at the compliment. He was surprised that she got the reference though.

"Are you a Muggleborn too, or just super interesting in things Muggle?" Ethan was still getting used to the idea that he was describing things that were normal to him to be something not so normal to others; something Muggle. He thought that he and all Muggleborns definitely got the raw end of the stick, having the learn about the magical world fresh, as well as learn content from lessons and the like that was foreign to Pureblood first years too. So much work.

Her smirk didn't go unnoticed by Ethan, but he was stuck on what it could be referring to. He took her hand in his, feeling an electric shock run up his arm, which made him pull away out of instinct more than anything.

"Woah, either that was a bad case of static electricity, or you caused that!" he explained, shaking his hand to shake off the feeling, even though the feeling had already dissipated.
Back to top Go down
Marie Wilde
Second Year
Marie Wilde

Sneaking around Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sneaking around   Sneaking around EmptySun Apr 17, 2011 5:59 pm

Just before their hands had met, she'd had enough time to answer his question, "Yes, I'm Muggleborn, and James Bond? I grew up watching his movies".

She let out a little squeal of delight when he fell for her prank, and slowly smiled, "I'm sorry, I just tend to prank people the first time I meet them, its the reason why I don't end up with any of them later".
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Sneaking around Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sneaking around   Sneaking around Empty

Back to top Go down

Sneaking around
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hogwarts Novitas :: Archived Posts :: April 2011-
Jump to: