Hogwarts Novitas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In a realm of magic, anything is possible.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to Novitas! Please read all of the information in the "Starting Out" forum. Hogwarts is now OPEN. Diagon Alley/Hogsmeade will remain open for a week. Happy posting.  - Wizard God

Aurora's Dorm

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Aurora Greengrass
Third Year
Aurora Greengrass

Aurora's Dorm Empty
PostSubject: Aurora's Dorm   Aurora's Dorm EmptyTue Mar 08, 2011 11:51 am

Aurora was on her bed with a lollipop, reading Witch Weekly. She had candy all over her bed. There were different kinds. The most visible ones were Chocolate Frogs, Ice Mice, Cockroach Clusters, Bertie Bott's, and Licorice Wands. She had been in the mood for candy and ended up going to Honeydukes to go on a shopping spree. Her door was slightly open to show guests could come in and talk for a bit. She had no problem introducing herself to her fellow Slytherins.

There really weren't any interesting stories in Aurora's issue of Witch Weekly. Lately nothing interesting had been happening. Either that or Aurora's interests were changing. She took a peek at her door to see if anyone was walking by or if someone had approached the door. Unfortunately there was no one there. With a sign, Aurora went back to reading her magazine while hoping someone would come by very soon.
Back to top Go down
Allison Walker
Fourth Year
Allison Walker

Aurora's Dorm Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aurora's Dorm   Aurora's Dorm EmptyTue Mar 15, 2011 5:26 am

Alli ignored most of the people she passed, but she saw that Aurora's door was open and abandoned all plans in favor of something else. "Hey Rory," she didn't wait for an invitation to come in and make herself comfortable on Aurora's bed.

She helped herself to a Chocolate Frog. "So what's with the PDA in the Great Hall?" she asked without preamble.
Back to top Go down
Aurora Greengrass
Third Year
Aurora Greengrass

Aurora's Dorm Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aurora's Dorm   Aurora's Dorm EmptyTue Mar 15, 2011 5:31 am

Aurora heard someone come into her room and she immediately perked up. When she saw who it was, she grinned. "Hey Alli." She replied and moved over a bit so Alli would have more room.

"Oh, me and Caden? I don't know what's going on yet but he's Slytherin, as you know, has a similar personality to ours, and is a really good kisser. I might have a crush on him." She knew it probably wasn't good to gossip about a boy to a fellow Slytherin but she trusted Alli. "Sorry about the kiss in front of you by the way." Aurora felt like it was necessary to apologize for that one.
Back to top Go down
Allison Walker
Fourth Year
Allison Walker

Aurora's Dorm Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aurora's Dorm   Aurora's Dorm EmptyTue Mar 15, 2011 5:37 am

"It's all good. It was amusing to say the least," Alli replied. She thought about getting up to go shut the door, but a shut door to a Slytherin was like putting up a neon sign screaming COME EAVESDROP ON US, so she left it open. "Go on, I want details," she said. "That girl looked like she was enjoying it. I have to assume she was, otherwise she had no reason to be staring at the two of you."
Back to top Go down
Aurora Greengrass
Third Year
Aurora Greengrass

Aurora's Dorm Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aurora's Dorm   Aurora's Dorm EmptyTue Mar 15, 2011 5:41 am

"Well honestly there really isn't much to say. We talked we kissed, made fun of Lavender a bit and that was it." Aurora wasn't about to tell Alli how she was nicer around Caden and they had talked about things. She didn't need anyone thinking she was going soft because she definitely wasn't. If anything she had more of a reason to be mean.

After a while of thinking, Aurora smirked. "I heard Lavender's friend Emily or whatever has some weird obsession with me. Maybe Lavender was there taking notes so she could tell Emily what I've been up to. Maybe they both want to be like me or something." She shrugged. "They can't duplicate me no matter what they do."
Back to top Go down
Allison Walker
Fourth Year
Allison Walker

Aurora's Dorm Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aurora's Dorm   Aurora's Dorm EmptyTue Mar 15, 2011 5:54 am

Hearing Aurora talk about Caden made Alli think about her slowly forming friendship with a certain James Wilson. The only difference was that she and James certainly hadn't kissed and she wasn't planning on anything like that to ever happen. And he was a Gryffindor. Making friends with a Gryffindor was pretty much the worst sin a Slytherin could commit. It was based on hassling a Ravenclaw though, so that made it slightly less awful... hopefully.

She pushed James to the back of her mind. That was a headache just waiting to happen. "That Emily Emilia Em-whatever girl is nuts, I think. She actually had the nerve to walk up to me in the Common Room," Alli said in disgust. The mere memory of having to talk to that girl made her want to kick something. "Maybe if we're lucky she'll get committed to St. Mungos or something."

Last edited by Allison Walker on Tue Mar 15, 2011 6:35 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Aurora Greengrass
Third Year
Aurora Greengrass

Aurora's Dorm Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aurora's Dorm   Aurora's Dorm EmptyTue Mar 15, 2011 6:14 am

Aurora shook her head at Allison's story about Emily. "I swear the sorting hat was drunk when it sorted her. She's a dreadful girl and belongs in Hufflepuff or some other loser house. She's giving us Slytherins a bad name and I can't believe she's even one of us. Let's hope she's sent out of the country. St. Mungos isn't far enough." Aurora smirked at the thought of Emily being deported or something. They could only hope for something that amazing to happen.
Back to top Go down
Allison Walker
Fourth Year
Allison Walker

Aurora's Dorm Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aurora's Dorm   Aurora's Dorm EmptyTue Mar 15, 2011 6:38 am

"Or we could just toss her off the Astronomy tower into the lake and hope that the giant squid eats her," Alli suggested with the most innocent smile she could muster, as if she was a child giving her mother a painting she'd done. "Her and Sami Criss could start an Idiocy Club, I swear," she said.
Back to top Go down
Aurora Greengrass
Third Year
Aurora Greengrass

Aurora's Dorm Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aurora's Dorm   Aurora's Dorm EmptyTue Mar 15, 2011 6:41 am

"I think Emily, Lavender, and that Sami girl you mentioned could probably have a little trio. I mean, I don't know Sami yet, I try to avoid the Ravenclaws but I'm sure she's as bad as you say." Aurora rolled her eyes but smiled at Allison's smile. She did one similar to that all the time whenever she got herself into a bit of trouble. "Any boys in your life Alli?" Since Allison was interested in Aurora's love life, Aurora was interested in Alli's.
Back to top Go down
Allison Walker
Fourth Year
Allison Walker

Aurora's Dorm Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aurora's Dorm   Aurora's Dorm EmptyTue Mar 15, 2011 6:48 am

Alli reached for another Chocolate Frog and was mid-bite when Aurora asked her question, causing her to choke a bit. It came down to a choice between being truthful and lying, and both sides were tugging at her mind, begging to be chosen. "Not really," she said. It was mostly truthful, anyway. "There's Tom, who I'm molding into a better Slytherin, but..." her voice trailed off as she debated what to say next.

"I might be friends with a Gryffindor," she whispered quickly to Aurora, just to get it out into the universe. "Promise you won't tell. It's embarrassing," she said at a normal volume again.
Back to top Go down
Aurora Greengrass
Third Year
Aurora Greengrass

Aurora's Dorm Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aurora's Dorm   Aurora's Dorm EmptyTue Mar 15, 2011 6:53 am

Aurora raised and eyebrow and tried not to laugh when she noticed Alli choke. She thought about questioning it but decided she was better off letting it go and just waiting to see what Allison had to say. "Thomas seems like he'd be better suited for Hufflepuff as well but he's adorable so I think we could work with him. As long as we get him on our side we'll be okay."

When Alli mentioned the Gryffindor, Aurora rolled her eyes. "Please tell me it's not that horrible Landon boy. He's cute but so blah." She smirked. "I'm going to tell everyone Allison." She said sarcastically. "Don't worry, your secret is safe with me."
Back to top Go down
Allison Walker
Fourth Year
Allison Walker

Aurora's Dorm Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aurora's Dorm   Aurora's Dorm EmptyTue Mar 15, 2011 7:07 am

Alli had taken a bit of a liking to Thomas. He was raw material but she could definitely work with it. "Just give me a few more days and he'll be the perfect Slytherin," she said with a grin. She already had him intimidating people into giving up their belongings. It was only a matter of time before he was just right.

"I don't even know who that is," Alli replied. "No, his name is James Wilson. We somehow ended up going into the Forest with Sami, but Professor Cooper caught us and we got a detention. I got another detention during that detention, but it was completely worth it. I think he got another one as well," she said thoughtfully. They'd both done things they weren't supposed to during that detention, though her "accidentally" bumping a potted plant off the table was probably worse than the handful of fertilizer that he'd thrown at Sami.
Back to top Go down
Aurora Greengrass
Third Year
Aurora Greengrass

Aurora's Dorm Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aurora's Dorm   Aurora's Dorm EmptyTue Mar 15, 2011 7:14 am

"Good, let's hope he's as good as you say he is or I think he'll have to be resorted like some of the others. I wonder if resorting is possible. If it isn't, it really should be." Aurora believed that everyone who didn't fit her standards that were in Slytherin should be resorted.

She shrugged when she found of the Gryffindor boys name. "No idea who he is. Is he at least cute? I hope you have something good to look at." Aurora was boy crazy but wanted Caden and no one else so Allison had nothing to worry about if she did like the Gryffindor boy. "I might not like Gryffindors but I won't tell you not to be his friend or more if you decide to be.."
Back to top Go down
Allison Walker
Fourth Year
Allison Walker

Aurora's Dorm Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aurora's Dorm   Aurora's Dorm EmptyTue Mar 15, 2011 7:27 am

"Yeah, I suppose so," Alli said as she thought a bit more about it. She hadn't really looked at him in that light before, since he was supposed to be off-limits as a Gryffindor, but he was quite cute. "It's not really like that though. I just like getting him to throw crap at Sami," she snickered at the memory.
Back to top Go down
Aurora Greengrass
Third Year
Aurora Greengrass

Aurora's Dorm Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aurora's Dorm   Aurora's Dorm EmptyTue Mar 15, 2011 7:35 am

"Of course it's not like that yet. We're only at our third year basically. Just watch Alli, I bet you'll date him eventually. Just be prepared for people to treat you differently and talk bad about you...well worse than they already do." Aurora chuckled. "Well it's too bad I missed something that amazing then, isn't it?" She said in regards to the throwing things at that Ravenclaw girl comment.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Aurora's Dorm Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aurora's Dorm   Aurora's Dorm Empty

Back to top Go down

Aurora's Dorm
Page 1 of 1