Hogwarts Novitas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In a realm of magic, anything is possible.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to Novitas! Please read all of the information in the "Starting Out" forum. Hogwarts is now OPEN. Diagon Alley/Hogsmeade will remain open for a week. Happy posting.  - Wizard God

Slightly Strange Student Relationships

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Pierre Korsten
Fourth Year
Pierre Korsten

Slightly Strange Student Relationships Empty
PostSubject: Slightly Strange Student Relationships   Slightly Strange Student Relationships EmptyWed Mar 09, 2011 1:18 am

Pierre entered the establishment, shifting his Honeydukes bag in his hand as he looked for an empty table.
Spotting one in a corner near the back, he headed towards it, setting down his stuff and quickly ordering two butterbeers from the barmaid. Stretching, he eyed the patrons in the restaurant/tavern/inn. There were various students there, all enjoying the weekend away from school. Fishing in his pocket, the third year took out Puff and set him on the table, setting down an extra saucer and sticking his cinnamon stick on it for the fluff ball to nibble on.

Looking up as the door opened, he grinned and waved the person over to his table.
Back to top Go down
Kyra Henderson
Fourth Year
Kyra Henderson

PostSubject: Re: Slightly Strange Student Relationships   Slightly Strange Student Relationships EmptyWed Mar 09, 2011 1:34 am

Kyra entered the Three Broomsticks, the bell ringing as the door swung open. She saw her best friend at a table, waving her over and grinning.

She grinned back and sat down, seeing two butterbeers. "You're so nice. Don't even have to buy my own drink," she laughed. She and Iv had planned this little meeting out in the Common Room, making sure they'd be able to be with each other on their very first Hogsmeade weekend.

She grabbed the mug and took a sip. "So, how are you Iv?"
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/2126315/
Pierre Korsten
Fourth Year
Pierre Korsten

PostSubject: Re: Slightly Strange Student Relationships   Slightly Strange Student Relationships EmptyWed Mar 09, 2011 1:44 am

"Your welcome." Pierre nodded, taking a sip of his own drink. A warm feeling spread through his body, making him wonder about the sugar content in the beverage.

"Good but very busy- Puff and Mello finally got back from Terry's estate- her mother isn't taking chances with pets after what happened to Iggy. And I'm heading out to the island this summer. What about you?" Pierre nodded. "And the Runes teacher is kinda of a.....uh....." he searched for the word, but came up with a blank.

He dug around in his Honeydukes bag, producing a chunk of mocha chocolate and breaking it in two, offering half to his best friend.
Back to top Go down
Kyra Henderson
Fourth Year
Kyra Henderson

PostSubject: Re: Slightly Strange Student Relationships   Slightly Strange Student Relationships EmptyWed Mar 09, 2011 11:09 pm

She sipped some more of her butterbeer. "Sorry about Iggy. He was adorable. I'm not doing much at all. I'm probably going to switch from Mum to Dad, unless someone could, you know, let me stay?" she said hopefully. The sugar was starting to get to her head. "A bitch? Like Sami?" Kyra giggled. It was a bad thing that she'd had candy beforehand; sugar made her crazy.

Iv handed her a piece of his chocolate, which she took gratefully. "Yum, thanks!"
Back to top Go down
Pierre Korsten
Fourth Year
Pierre Korsten

PostSubject: Re: Slightly Strange Student Relationships   Slightly Strange Student Relationships EmptyWed Mar 09, 2011 11:21 pm

"Maybe. I'll talk to the chief about it- the commoners are uprising against the government so it's a yes-no thing." Pierre shrugged, sipping more of his butterbeer. He fidgeted- sugar was going through his body like crazy and he didn't hold sugar very well... "I guess. I'm still trying to figure out the homework. And I'm excellent at Runes."

Gnawing a chunk off of his chocolate half, Pierre grinned, an idea hitting him hard. "Ki....Truth or dare?"
Back to top Go down
Kyra Henderson
Fourth Year
Kyra Henderson

PostSubject: Re: Slightly Strange Student Relationships   Slightly Strange Student Relationships EmptyWed Mar 09, 2011 11:28 pm

Kyra twitched. This wasn't good; the last time she'd had this much sugar, she went totally insane on everyone.

"Ki...Truth or dare?"

She grinned back at her best friend. "Iv, really? Dare. Dare dare dare."

She fidgeted in her seat, the sugar rushing through. This definitely wasn't good, but who cared? It was exciting, sort of.
Back to top Go down
Pierre Korsten
Fourth Year
Pierre Korsten

PostSubject: Re: Slightly Strange Student Relationships   Slightly Strange Student Relationships EmptyWed Mar 09, 2011 11:38 pm

Pierre grinned wickedly. After his supposed 'breakup' (well, people thought they dated for about an hour) with Natalie, he was in need of female company. Other than Ki. Well, okay, maybe Ki.

Smirking he fiddled with his mug for a few seconds, letting suspense build.

"Kiki....I dare you to kiss me...on the lips." Pierre said, bouncing slightly in his seat from the sugar.
Back to top Go down
Kyra Henderson
Fourth Year
Kyra Henderson

PostSubject: Re: Slightly Strange Student Relationships   Slightly Strange Student Relationships EmptyWed Mar 09, 2011 11:57 pm

She sipped some more of the sweet liquid. It was starting to create even more of a buzz than the one she'd already had.

"Kiss you?" Kyra raised her eyebrows. Then she smirked. "Okay then, will do," she said, reaching across the table and pulling Iv forward, crashing her lips onto his. Damn that butterbeer...
Back to top Go down
Pierre Korsten
Fourth Year
Pierre Korsten

PostSubject: Re: Slightly Strange Student Relationships   Slightly Strange Student Relationships EmptyThu Mar 10, 2011 12:06 am

Pierre's eyes widened as Ki actually kissed him. It was kinda nice.....Smiling, he returned the kiss, until a rather random adult pushed them apart after five minutes.

"OK you two, keep it G." Pierre stuck his tongue out at the man's back before settling back in his seat.

"So...er, your turn." he smiled, sipping his butterbeer.
Back to top Go down
Kyra Henderson
Fourth Year
Kyra Henderson

PostSubject: Re: Slightly Strange Student Relationships   Slightly Strange Student Relationships EmptyThu Mar 10, 2011 12:12 am

Iv returned the kiss. He returned it! Kyra really wasn't expecting that, but decided to go along with it.

After five minutes straight, a random guy pulled them apart. She glared at the man as he said to keep it G. As he walked away, she said, "God, what a wanker."

Iv said it was now her turn. "Er, okay then. Truth or dare?"
Back to top Go down
Pierre Korsten
Fourth Year
Pierre Korsten

PostSubject: Re: Slightly Strange Student Relationships   Slightly Strange Student Relationships EmptyThu Mar 10, 2011 12:21 am

Pierre briefly considered the question before smirking. "Dare."

Rising, the third year retrieved two more butterbeers, pushing aside his now empty mug. Taking a swig of his drink, Pierre settled back in his chair, mind still reeling from the kiss.
I'm gay- that wasn't supposed to feel right.... oh, what the hell. Might as figure out if I'm straight or gay. It's not like Ki is a horrible kisser.....ick. Nothing like Sami though....she was kinda decent.....
Back to top Go down
Kyra Henderson
Fourth Year
Kyra Henderson

PostSubject: Re: Slightly Strange Student Relationships   Slightly Strange Student Relationships EmptyThu Mar 10, 2011 12:56 am

The girl smirked again. "This time, I dare you to kiss me."

She thought about what she'd just demanded. I feel kind of bad, after all, I'm using a gay guy for kisses... Oh well, he's not bad at it. Maybe he's bi-curious or something. I dunno, but I kind of...sort of...like it... Wait, my first kiss just went...to Ivy?! She was actually kind of starting to panic, but drank some of her butterbeer to calm herself.
Back to top Go down
Pierre Korsten
Fourth Year
Pierre Korsten

PostSubject: Re: Slightly Strange Student Relationships   Slightly Strange Student Relationships EmptyThu Mar 10, 2011 1:54 am

Pierre's eyes widened. Smirking, he set down his butterbeer with a soft clink and leaned over the table, capturing his best friend's mouth in a kiss.

Someone must've put crack in my drinks.....I never get sugar highs to this degree! I have to be high............

He was actually starting enjoy it.

Maybe I'm straight after all...
Back to top Go down
Kyra Henderson
Fourth Year
Kyra Henderson

PostSubject: Re: Slightly Strange Student Relationships   Slightly Strange Student Relationships EmptySun Mar 20, 2011 4:17 pm

Kyra smiled as Iv kissed her. He was really, really good for some reason.

Maybe he practices with his pillow? she thought, an internal giggle creeping its way up. It sure would explain a lot...

"Again? Kids, stop it. You're kids! You shouldn't be-"

Kyra pulled away from Ivy and glared at the man who interrupted them twice. "Don't you have somewhere to be?"
Back to top Go down
Pierre Korsten
Fourth Year
Pierre Korsten

PostSubject: Re: Slightly Strange Student Relationships   Slightly Strange Student Relationships EmptySun Mar 20, 2011 7:46 pm

Pierre pulled away, mind still reeling.

I'm straight. Well, Jake will be disappointed.....

Grinning at Kiki's remark, he nodded. "Aren't adults supposed to be working right about now anyways?"

As the adult cursed rather profusely and hurried off, Pierre blinked. "So....Kiki, will you date me?" he asked bluntly.
Back to top Go down
Kyra Henderson
Fourth Year
Kyra Henderson

PostSubject: Re: Slightly Strange Student Relationships   Slightly Strange Student Relationships EmptySun Mar 20, 2011 7:56 pm

Kyra smirked as the man cursed and ran off.

She blinked. "Date you? You're my best friend and it could be kind of awkward...but who cares? Sure, I'd love to," she kind of rambled, smiling. Holy crap, he's not gay. This is really new...

"So...er...does that mean that we're...you know...boyfriend and girlfriend?" She just wanted to be sure. It was slightly awkward, but she really didn't care. After taking a sip of butterbeer, she grinned. "Does this also mean that this is our first date?"
Back to top Go down
Pierre Korsten
Fourth Year
Pierre Korsten

PostSubject: Re: Slightly Strange Student Relationships   Slightly Strange Student Relationships EmptySun Mar 20, 2011 8:04 pm

Pierre smiled, finishing off his chocolate. "Cool." Wait, since when do I say that?

Pierre shrugged. "Um, I guess so..." He was new to this kind of thing. "I think it doesn't, since we started as friends."

A rather random picture of a shirtless Quidditch Star that Terry idolized passed through the teen's mind. Nope, not straight....Not gay....

Pierre was gonna have to figure this out later.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Slightly Strange Student Relationships   Slightly Strange Student Relationships Empty

Back to top Go down

Slightly Strange Student Relationships
Page 1 of 1