Hogwarts Novitas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In a realm of magic, anything is possible.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to Novitas! Please read all of the information in the "Starting Out" forum. Hogwarts is now OPEN. Diagon Alley/Hogsmeade will remain open for a week. Happy posting.  - Wizard God

Doctor Brennan, I Need You

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ursula Sparrow
Transfiguration Professor
Ursula Sparrow

Doctor Brennan, I Need You Empty
PostSubject: Doctor Brennan, I Need You   Doctor Brennan, I Need You EmptyWed Mar 09, 2011 1:36 pm

Ursula hurried through the kitchens and bowed to the few elves still up at this time; most were cleaning the Common Rooms. It was eleven at night and she really hoped that Gillian was doing something. It was a stupid time to ask for help but she'd waited a week and a week felt like enough. The happening a week ago at Stonehenge had worried her- David's telling of what was happening all over England only spurring her worry. Worst, she could feel the onset of a wrinkle coming in between her brow. She always furrowed them, but now she was permanently set into a frown.

"Gillian?" she asked softly, wrapping her silk scarf tighter around her neck.
She stood higher on her heels. It doesn't matter. It's not that important. She told herself.
The trouble was, Ursula had trouble believing that.
Back to top Go down
Gillian Brennan
Defense Against The Dark Arts Professor
Gillian Brennan

PostSubject: Re: Doctor Brennan, I Need You   Doctor Brennan, I Need You EmptyWed Mar 09, 2011 1:53 pm

It was pleasantly chilly, just like Gillian liked it, with her robes on top of the sweatpants and a tank-top (what she used as a pyjama), she was walking back from the kitchens where the elves had, once again, spoiled her with some tea and cake. Her feet were cold against the tiles, but she wouldn't have it any other way, it was after all one pleasant night and that involved chill weather, tea, and bare feet.

She was slightly startled when she heard someone whispering her name, it was after all past curfew and she was the only one who's private quarters were around this floor. Turning around she saw Robbie, and a huge smile appeared on her face, but it only lasted a few seconds before she noticed the frown on her friend's face "Robbie!" she whispered back walking over to her "is something wrong?" she asked, wanting to know everything, even if she hadn't talked to her friend in a long time.
Back to top Go down
Ursula Sparrow
Ursula Sparrow

PostSubject: Re: Doctor Brennan, I Need You   Doctor Brennan, I Need You EmptyWed Mar 09, 2011 2:27 pm

Ursula sighs in relief when Gillian comes into view. She doesn't look that angered to see another Professor in their travels. That was good. That was very good. This was getting better by the second.
"Gillian! So glad to see you here! I- er-" Her voice cracked a little.

But crying wasn't Ursula. Hell, voice cracking wasn't Ursula either. She swallowed the lump in her throat and said, "I was wondering if I could get your help on something."

Her hands were being wrung again, the frown reinstated. She needed something to do as she spoke, so she looked like she was keeping on top of things. Preparing something to eat sounded good. Ursula offers an easy smile back to Gillian, the smile subsiding somewhat when she faces the chopping board.
Back to top Go down
Gillian Brennan
Gillian Brennan

PostSubject: Re: Doctor Brennan, I Need You   Doctor Brennan, I Need You EmptyWed Mar 16, 2011 2:29 am

It had been a while since Gillian had talked to Robbie, and she missed her, they had been friends but the twist and turns of life had kept them apart for a while, and now that she was back to Hogwarts, she didn't seem to find the time to talk to her, really talk to her in a deeply superfluous conversation around some cheesecake and tea.

But life seemed to on her side this time, even if it looked like she was all distressed, Gillian had just came out of the kitchen with her bag full of desserts that she intended to take to her private quarters. Seeing the frown on Robbie's face and the stutter on her voice, she knew they needed to do something fast, so smiling brightly to her friend she nodded to the direction of her private quarters and invited her "let's go to my room, we can talk there like in the old times, what do you think? I have some cheesecake and tea, and it does make everything better" she said, waiting for her to walk with her.
Back to top Go down
Ursula Sparrow
Ursula Sparrow

PostSubject: Re: Doctor Brennan, I Need You   Doctor Brennan, I Need You EmptyWed Mar 16, 2011 3:03 pm

Oh, wasn't Gillian a sweetheart. Look at that. A bag of desserts- clearly, she could see some eclair cream spilling out somewhere or perhaps that was her imagination or probably the better word would be fantasy- and look at that. A smiling Gillian and promise of Cheesecake.

Humblingly saying thank you, and keeping her eyes away from the bag, she followed Gillian into where ever she is going. She isn't sure yet.
Back to top Go down
Gillian Brennan
Gillian Brennan

PostSubject: Re: Doctor Brennan, I Need You   Doctor Brennan, I Need You EmptyWed Mar 16, 2011 5:00 pm

Gillian smiled happily when Robbie agreed to go with her, and led the way to her bedroom, some meters away down the corridor, right after the entrance to the Hufflepuff common room, it was something convenient, cause every time she went to the kitchens it gave her the opportunity to check up on her students, this time however, she wasn't going to do it, it was obvious that Robbie was in some kind of situation and needed her, so she walked past the Hufflepuff's common room and into her room.

Opening the door to an spacious bedroom, she stepped aside to let her in, "make yourself like home" she said pointing to the comfy couches or the rug, while she put everything she had brought from the kitchens on top of the coffee table in the middle of the two couches.

After she put on some music in a low volume she sat down and asked "now, tell me everything" with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Ursula Sparrow
Ursula Sparrow

PostSubject: Re: Doctor Brennan, I Need You   Doctor Brennan, I Need You EmptyWed Mar 16, 2011 8:29 pm

Before Gillian said anything, Ursula leapt in a heap on to the largest couch and laid down like a patient in a psychiatrist's office. "Right, Ms Brennan. I have a problem and -"

Gillian asked her to tell her everything and she stuttered a little. It's hard to put things out in the open. It's harder after not speaking for a while, too. Oh, and when you're petrified of a few things.

"I think I'm having a few issues. With, well, your primary subject. I've got a few fears at home. Infact, Emily and I have moved away..." she lets that trail off, thinking that that is a little too sore to extrapolate on.

She looked at Gillian to see what she had thought of this so far.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Doctor Brennan, I Need You   Doctor Brennan, I Need You Empty

Back to top Go down

Doctor Brennan, I Need You
Page 1 of 1