Hogwarts Novitas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In a realm of magic, anything is possible.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to Novitas! Please read all of the information in the "Starting Out" forum. Hogwarts is now OPEN. Diagon Alley/Hogsmeade will remain open for a week. Happy posting.  - Wizard God

A Couple of Discrepancies

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Samuel Jude Parker III
Second Year
Samuel Jude Parker III

A Couple of Discrepancies Empty
PostSubject: A Couple of Discrepancies   A Couple of Discrepancies EmptyThu Mar 10, 2011 9:48 pm

Jude puts his legs onto the ass of the chair and folds his arms. The stupid older year Ravenclaws are such, such-
Foul mudbloods. All three of them. He couldn't even bring himself to say it out loud. Seething. He was seething. Even in his head it was hard to keep the word intact. All broken and jumbled and how awful can a Ravenclaw get?

It just proved to you what first impressions were like. They were one hundred percent correct and that was so bloody annoying. Infact, it was tiring.

Jude had tried to show a little of an open mind (after all, it's all the professors rant and rave about) for at least a day, maybe a day and a half, but those Ravenclaws had sealed the mind, bared it off with crime scene investigation tape and told you to take the diversion route. Oh, they took the biscuit too.

At this thought, Jude kicked the chair away and let out a low sound of self pity. They had pushed him into a wall.
The high and mighty will fall. Jude balls his fist.

He's not going to be the one thrown around. The only thing that'll be thrown his way is a fist in retaliation, he decides.

Last edited by Samuel Jude Parker III on Fri Mar 11, 2011 7:22 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Danielle Valencia
First Year
Danielle Valencia

PostSubject: Re: A Couple of Discrepancies   A Couple of Discrepancies EmptyThu Mar 10, 2011 10:17 pm

Danni was trying to make a mental map of the school. The stairs had kept moving and, even though she remembered her brother telling her something about how to stop them from changing, even if just for a few moments, she couldn't recall his words. She had decided she would just explore wherever the stairs took her.

Danni started glancing into doorways, but most of them were occupied either by a group of students with a teacher, or just teachers on their own. Danni finally came to a classroom where she didn't see anyone at first glance, and, after glancing around the hallway, she slipped through the doorway, but froze in her tracks. Apparently, she had been wrong to assume the classroom had been empty. She stayed quiet as she watched a fuming Slytherin boy kick over a chair in what seemed a fit of silent anger. His fists were balled at his sides, and Danni was curious as to what could have made a Slytherin so angry that they couldn't deal with.

"Guy troubles?" she asked aloud, finally taking a step forward and stopping still near the door. She had a grin on her face, just very slightly amused by his little tirade.
Back to top Go down
Gabriela Marcela
First Year
Gabriela Marcela

PostSubject: Re: A Couple of Discrepancies   A Couple of Discrepancies EmptyThu Mar 10, 2011 11:31 pm

Strange sounds caught Gabriela's attention while she was walking down the first floor corridor. She was already terribly lost and she was starting to wish that she had let her parents get her a private tutor instead of going to off to school. It didn't hurt her to get any more lost, so she nudged open the door that seemed to be between her and the noise.

"Hello?" she looked inside and saw a boy and a girl wearing green. Which house was that again? She couldn't keep track of it, it was all simply too confusing.

"My name is Gabriela. Why are you kicking the furniture?" she winced as her English came out very clipped. She would have to work on that, it would be so much easier if everyone just spoke Spanish...
Back to top Go down
Samuel Jude Parker III
Second Year
Samuel Jude Parker III

PostSubject: Re: A Couple of Discrepancies   A Couple of Discrepancies EmptyFri Mar 11, 2011 7:27 am

The Slytherin girl said guy troubles, and Jude had to scowl. What did she know?
"What are you trying to say, mud-"
He almost said the word again. But no, composure, composure. Besides. Slytherin's ratted on people, if they found a good enough reason. He couldn't be dealing with Professors yelling at him for code of conduct.

He ran a hand through the hair in front of his face and away.

Another person came into view. Great.
Her accent left a little to understand. Half of the silence following it was Jude trying to decipher what she had just said, the other was him wondering if he even wanted to respond in the first place. Saying something back in to the other girl was bad enough.

"Because I want to kick the furniture, Gryffindor."

Did they have anything else to say to him?
Jude slid off the desk and leant against the table.
Back to top Go down
Danielle Valencia
First Year
Danielle Valencia

PostSubject: Re: A Couple of Discrepancies   A Couple of Discrepancies EmptyFri Mar 11, 2011 6:21 pm

Danni was a little wary of the Gryffindor by the door. Her accent told Danni that she had some sort of Hispanic heritage, and wasn't all that great at English. Danni knew fluent Spanish, as well as most other languages, but she wasn't about to waste her time on the Gryffindor if she could help it. The fact that the Gryff had introduced herself without anyone's askance had been rather abrupt, and Danni internally thought 'Well no one really asked your name...'. She kept her thoughts to herself, though.

Danni couldn't help but smile in amusement at the Slytherin's response. She sent him a slightly apologetic look in response, not trying to have angered him further. "Sorry, I was just curious as to why you look like you're about to rip someone's head off," she explained in a light tone, pointedly looking at the fists he had clenched earlier, then looking back at him with an arched eyebrow.
Back to top Go down
Samuel Jude Parker III
Second Year
Samuel Jude Parker III

PostSubject: Re: A Couple of Discrepancies   A Couple of Discrepancies EmptyFri Mar 11, 2011 6:51 pm

Jude bit on his skinned to the tendon lips gloomily. "I won't bite anyone's head off," he said defensively, "unless they bite my head off first. You know what I'm on about, Slytherin," he said, motioning to the Slytherin crest upon her person. "Strategy. Retaliation. Not getting caught. All that stuff."

He felt a little calmer now. At least now he didn't want to bite anyone's head off.
Back to top Go down
Danielle Valencia
First Year
Danielle Valencia

PostSubject: Re: A Couple of Discrepancies   A Couple of Discrepancies EmptyFri Mar 11, 2011 10:49 pm

Danni gave a small chuckle. "Touché," she complimented with a smile. "Although, in my defense, I've only been a Slytherin since the beginning of this year. I'm new to all that conniving, scheming business," she added in a slightly joking tone, her stance relaxing a little bit as the boy seemed to calm slightly. "No more of this Slytherin stuff, though," she said, referring to him addressing her as 'Slytherin' (and in a rather accusing tone, too). "Danielle Valencia, but I go by Danni," she told him, composing herself as she introduced herself to the Slytherin boy.

"So, who might you be?" she asked of him. "Or, should I just call you Slytherin?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Couple of Discrepancies   A Couple of Discrepancies Empty

Back to top Go down

A Couple of Discrepancies
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hogwarts Novitas :: Archived Posts :: March 2011-
Jump to: