Hogwarts Novitas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In a realm of magic, anything is possible.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to Novitas! Please read all of the information in the "Starting Out" forum. Hogwarts is now OPEN. Diagon Alley/Hogsmeade will remain open for a week. Happy posting.  - Wizard God

we are making evil (harmless) plans

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Emily Sparrow
Fourth Year
Emily Sparrow

we are making evil (harmless) plans Empty
PostSubject: we are making evil (harmless) plans   we are making evil (harmless) plans EmptySat Mar 12, 2011 4:18 pm

Emily ran down to the lake happily, it was a nice afternoon, the sun was warm on the gryffindor's pale skin. She was meant to meet Gwen soon. She had clearly told her the lake after lunch. She was just waiting for her friend to show they had evil plans to make. Well you couldn't really call them evil they were perfectly harmlesss, unless you were the person on the reciving end on their plan. As she reached the edge of the lake she stoppd and sat down on the grass now she just had to wait.

She sighed as she hugged her knees to her chest waiting for her friend hopefully she wouldn't be too long. Her brown hair blew around her face in the light wind. She started at the water as it sparkled in the sunlight she became lost in her own world. Her own little buble. As she waited.

Back to top Go down
Gwen Cooper
Fourth Year
Gwen Cooper

PostSubject: Re: we are making evil (harmless) plans   we are making evil (harmless) plans EmptySat Mar 12, 2011 4:23 pm

Gwen smiled as she saw the small figure that was her best friend.
Instead of greeting her normally, she decided to pounce on her.
So she did.
"EM!" She cried pouncingon her friend rolling them around in the grass.
"Hiya Em, ready to be evil?" she grinned her blue eyes sparkling as her curls tumbled down around her face.
Back to top Go down
Emily Sparrow
Fourth Year
Emily Sparrow

PostSubject: Re: we are making evil (harmless) plans   we are making evil (harmless) plans EmptySat Mar 12, 2011 4:30 pm

"EM" The gryffindor smiled as she was pounced on. She smiled "Hey Gwen" She grinned. "you think you could get off me now?" she asked her grinning. She smiled "i'm always ready to be evil" she grinned. "we've haven't been evil in a very long time. You have any targets in mind?" she asked her. As her blue eyes sparkled. Emiyl defeintly had a few targets in mind but they should focus on their plan first.
"So Gwen dear, you have any evil ideas in that mind of yours?" she asked her best friend.
Back to top Go down
Gwen Cooper
Fourth Year
Gwen Cooper

PostSubject: Re: we are making evil (harmless) plans   we are making evil (harmless) plans EmptyWed Mar 16, 2011 1:43 pm

Gwen grinned,
"If you insist" and rolled off giggling,
"I think its unhealthy to not be evil atleast twice a month." she nodded solemly,
"I have many plans and no target but Peeves. But I do believe I´ll let him be for a little while.." she smiled sheepishly.
"You got any targets?"
Back to top Go down
Emily Sparrow
Fourth Year
Emily Sparrow

PostSubject: Re: we are making evil (harmless) plans   we are making evil (harmless) plans EmptySat Mar 19, 2011 9:22 am

She laughed "yeah it's defeintly unhealthy"
"well pranking peeves can be our second evil plot this month" she grinned. "ah we'll see who's an esay traget unless there is anyone you dislike at the oment we could always target the?" she asked her friend, she still had a few ideas but she decided that they could worry bout which person the would prank later.
"so Gweny dear, what evil plans are going round in that head of yours?" she asked knowing there was porbably some sort of a plan already in the girls mind.
Back to top Go down
Gwen Cooper
Fourth Year
Gwen Cooper

PostSubject: Re: we are making evil (harmless) plans   we are making evil (harmless) plans EmptySat Mar 19, 2011 10:43 am

Gwen smirked,
"Well I know some Slytherins that could be taken down a notch. Walker." she said smirking.

"And..I was thinking something along the lines of opera singing, pink glitter and red and gold paint..." she said slyly.
"What about you Em? Anyone in mind...any ideas?" she asked knowingly. Em was the brains of the duo. Gwen had the insane ideas, and Gwen would leave plans to Em because that was Gwens fatal flaw.
She NEVER had a plan.
EVER. Just loooads of Ideas.
Back to top Go down
Emily Sparrow
Fourth Year
Emily Sparrow

PostSubject: Re: we are making evil (harmless) plans   we are making evil (harmless) plans EmptySat Mar 19, 2011 11:09 am

She nodded "I was think exactly the same thing, Walker and a few others snakes."
She snorted imagining some of the slytherins walking around covered in pink glitter. She loved Gwen's insnse idea and they tened to be the insperation behind the plans that Emily came up with. The red and gold paint set off a few plans in her mind but if they did anything involving those two colours, everyone would know imediatly it was a gryffindor. Or two gryffindors. She also knew it wouldn't take any of the porfessors that long to wok out roughly which gyffindors it was.
"well we could turn their dorms pink and glittery? Walker and her friend probably wouldn't be big fans of that." she said, wodnering what Gwen would think of the idea. This is who they worked, Gwen would have insane ideas, EMily would come up with a plan, see what Gwen thought. Then they would keep goign until they got soething they liked.
Back to top Go down
Gwen Cooper
Fourth Year
Gwen Cooper

PostSubject: Re: we are making evil (harmless) plans   we are making evil (harmless) plans EmptySat Mar 19, 2011 5:47 pm

Gwen smirked nodding,
"Wait, we cant get in there...THE TABLE! WAIT! BETTER!" she stood excitedly,
"We are going to prank the entire Great Hall." she said grinning.

(OoC: Mom said no Common room but the table is fine. I think the whole hall is better Very Happy)

Quote :
-23 galleons for low word count
Back to top Go down
Emily Sparrow
Fourth Year
Emily Sparrow

PostSubject: Re: we are making evil (harmless) plans   we are making evil (harmless) plans EmptySat Mar 26, 2011 1:25 pm

Emily nodded that would be a problem, she wasn't even completly sure where th slytherin common room was anyway. She could hear the excitment in Gwen's voice as she stood up. Emily grinned back at her friend, this would defiently be interesting. "we just need to work out how to do. It shouldn't be too hard. But I think we may have to pay a little visit to the library because unless you know a way to actually do it?" she asked Gwen. "I know a way but we don't the spell so we'll have to find a simpler way." she said she knew she talked a lot when she got excited so she just managed to shut herself up. It was something her and Gwne had in common, to talk a lot when the got in excited. In Emily's case it was a lot of rubbish.
Back to top Go down
Gwen Cooper
Fourth Year
Gwen Cooper

PostSubject: Re: we are making evil (harmless) plans   we are making evil (harmless) plans EmptySun Mar 27, 2011 4:28 am

"okayso, how about charming thewhole great hall pinkand let glitter rain from the sky like the snow on Christmas. Then charm all the food to turn all houses in opposite colours and some peoplesfoodcouldmake soap bubbles apppear when they speak and other people can only sing opera! We nerd to hit the books and of course we're pranking the teachers too and-and-and" sge trailed off excitedly almost bouncing up and down.
She pulledEmily up excitedly to bounce with her,
"I know how to charm something pink, we need the glitter and the clothes and opera singers! I mean, the charms." she said correcting herself.
Sge tended to get confused when she talked so fast.
Just likeEm.
Hehehe this was gonna be fun.
Back to top Go down
Emily Sparrow
Fourth Year
Emily Sparrow

PostSubject: Re: we are making evil (harmless) plans   we are making evil (harmless) plans EmptyWed Apr 13, 2011 5:38 am

Emily laughed at how excited her friend was, "Gwen calm down" she grinned as her friend pulled her up. "Okay then my dear friend I think we shall have to pay a little visit to the library, not my favourite place but it's for a good cause" she said smiling. "but first of all Gweny, I think you need to calm down. I don't think the librabian guy would like two overly hyper gyrffindors at the same time" she grinned. SHe was pretty excited herself, it was going to be interesting.
"okay so once we get the charms and practice them a few times, I think we'll have to do it in the morning, it's probably safer, not to be seen. The only thing is we're going to have to come down from gryffidnor tower and be completly silent whihc won't be easy for either of us" she grinned. She liked to have her plan before they did anything. "then we can simply cast the charms then go back to our dorm and sleep. No one will eve know, unless we run into a professor" she added the last part as an ater though.
Back to top Go down
Gwen Cooper
Fourth Year
Gwen Cooper

PostSubject: Re: we are making evil (harmless) plans   we are making evil (harmless) plans EmptySat Apr 16, 2011 6:24 am

Nodding Gwen tried to calm down, Em was right, of course.
"okay. Okay calm...THIS IS GONNA ROCK!" she cheered.
Finally a breakthrough in pranks.
Taking a deep breath she grinned.
"Okay I'm calm now. Sounds like a plan. Ms.Sparrow I do believe you are an evil genius." she grinned hooking their arms together.
Nodding she turned them towards the castle.
"ohmymerlin, can you imagine my Dad..singing opera?" she giggled.

"Cmon Emmy, the library calls!" she smiled starting off in a march grinning at her best friend.
(ooc: thread started in the library hon)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: we are making evil (harmless) plans   we are making evil (harmless) plans Empty

Back to top Go down

we are making evil (harmless) plans
Page 1 of 1