Hogwarts Novitas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In a realm of magic, anything is possible.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to Novitas! Please read all of the information in the "Starting Out" forum. Hogwarts is now OPEN. Diagon Alley/Hogsmeade will remain open for a week. Happy posting.  - Wizard God

Sounds Like A Plan

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Samuel Jude Parker III
Second Year
Samuel Jude Parker III

Sounds Like A Plan Empty
PostSubject: Sounds Like A Plan   Sounds Like A Plan EmptySat Mar 12, 2011 8:06 pm

Jude traces the grooves of a new found key in his hand. He doesn't know where it leads to, and he's not one hundred percent sure where he found it. Infact, when he woke up this morning he had assured himself it was a dream and had thought nothing of it until he put his hand in his pocket on the way up to get some toast for breakfast.

He'd love to find out where it was.

A bug eyed Gryffindor stampeded past him into one of the many doors in this corridor. It was probably a broom cupboard, he reasoned, pulling a face. That was all girls did, ran into closets and moaned about boys. He had it on good authority.
Back to top Go down
Thomas Celare
Fourth Year
Thomas Celare

Sounds Like A Plan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sounds Like A Plan   Sounds Like A Plan EmptySun Mar 13, 2011 11:26 am

Thomas found himself wandering the corridors, keeping what he had been told firmly in his head. He would do this right, that is what he promised himself. He turned around a corner and noticed a guy, Jude, he could remember seeing him in the Commons. He walked over to him, he was pretty sure he counted as someone Thomas was meant to talk to. He saw a random girl, Gryffindor from her robes, run into a broom closet. He looked at Jude. "You know the locking charm?" He asked. Thomas himself hadn't learnt it yet.
Back to top Go down
Samuel Jude Parker III
Second Year
Samuel Jude Parker III

Sounds Like A Plan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sounds Like A Plan   Sounds Like A Plan EmptyFri Mar 18, 2011 3:24 pm

"Locking charm? Of course," he said with bravado. Was the first charm he ever did. Or close enough.

"Well the thing is, young padawan, that you've got to decide if: one, the girl is good looking, two, the girl is evil, or three the girl is snarky. Will she tell on her head of house? I've heard on the grapevine James Wilson and Allison got ratted on by that Sami girl. How're you doing?" he asked directly.

He puts his hands in his pocket casually, looking down the corridor. The girl didn't look that good looking. And she was a Gryffindor- definitely not brave enough to confide in a professor she was locked up in a broom cupboard.

"However, if you want to have a bit of fun," he said cheekily.
Back to top Go down
Thomas Celare
Fourth Year
Thomas Celare

Sounds Like A Plan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sounds Like A Plan   Sounds Like A Plan EmptyFri Mar 18, 2011 3:31 pm

Thomas smirked. "I'd say it was worth it, after all, much better to leave them locked up for Wizard God knows how long than have them whinging and whining and just grating on everyone's nerves." He said. "I'd have already done it myself but sadly I don't know that charm yet." He added.

He raised an eyebrow at hearing about Allison and James being ratted on. He could remember seeing Sami in lessons, and she was a bit of a know-it-all. Well, she was a Ravenclaw, but she took the idea of a Ravenclaw and ran with it really, it was just a little too much. "I say we lock her up any way, she can't know it was us anyway, and she'll likely have her 'pride' so damaged she won't say a thing." He commented. "So. Go ahead." He said with a grin dancing across his lips again.
Back to top Go down
Samuel Jude Parker III
Second Year
Samuel Jude Parker III

Sounds Like A Plan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sounds Like A Plan   Sounds Like A Plan EmptySun Mar 20, 2011 6:46 am

"I don't think you always need magic to get a job done you know," said Jude slowly, an epiphany reaching him as he went into his pocket and brought out a key.

"Let's try this." He throws it to Tom and waits.

Jude nods at the Slytherins bright contribution.
"Indeed. Girls and their pride. May they never try to live anything down."
Back to top Go down
Thomas Celare
Fourth Year
Thomas Celare

Sounds Like A Plan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sounds Like A Plan   Sounds Like A Plan EmptyMon Apr 04, 2011 5:12 pm

Thomas blinked when Jude took out a key. "Magic is always good though, but sometimes the more simple option works better. He caught the key when it was thrown to him, giving it a couple of glances and looking at the design. It looked far too ornate to just be for a broom closet, but it would always be good to try. "Lets see if it works then." He said, before putting the key into the lock and turned it, grinning when he heard the click of the tumblers. He took the key out and tossed it back to Jude.

"Girls are far too prideful, maybe this one will learn something from being locked in a broom closet." He suggested.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Sounds Like A Plan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sounds Like A Plan   Sounds Like A Plan Empty

Back to top Go down

Sounds Like A Plan
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hogwarts Novitas :: Archived Posts :: April 2011-
Jump to: