Hogwarts Novitas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In a realm of magic, anything is possible.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to Novitas! Please read all of the information in the "Starting Out" forum. Hogwarts is now OPEN. Diagon Alley/Hogsmeade will remain open for a week. Happy posting.  - Wizard God

Outside the Commonroom

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
James Wilson
Fourth Year
James Wilson

Outside the Commonroom Empty
PostSubject: Outside the Commonroom   Outside the Commonroom EmptyMon Mar 14, 2011 6:37 am

James cursed in as many languages he could think of as he waited for Andy to get his arse out of the Ravenclaw Common Room. They had organised, a few days back, that they'd go over Potions work in the library and James had spent the last half an hour waiting for Andy. Fed up, James walked in the direction of Andy's commonroom. He knew that it was on the seventh floor somewhere, but as he walked up and down the corridor, he really had no clue.

Moments earlier, James saw some older Ravenclaw's give him wary looks as they passed him in the corridor, and as he tried to follow them discretely, they seemed to disappear around a corner before he could see how they got in. James decided to hover around the side of the corner and wait for Andy to appear. Knowing the Raven, James would be there for a while. Both Andy and James were as bad as each other, punctuality wise.
Back to top Go down
Anthony McGuire
Fourth Year
Anthony McGuire

PostSubject: Re: Outside the Commonroom   Outside the Commonroom EmptyMon Mar 14, 2011 6:43 am

Andy yawned as he walked down the spiral staircase, to the commonroom. He had a shocking night's sleep, and decided to spend a few more hours in bed. Andy had a nagging feeling that he was supposed to be doing something that morning, or had to be somewhere, but for the life of him, but couldn't remember.

The Ravenclaw started to feel hunger pains, and noting that it was well past breakfast, he didn't have to wonder why he was hungry. Knowing that the house elves were always up for feeding hungry students, Andy walked though the portrait and out into the corridor that led to the rest of the castle.

Andy turned the corner, and ran into something... Someone for that matter. The Ravenclaw was knocked to the ground, as was the Gryffindor.

"James?" Andy asked, from the ground. It then dawned on Andy. "Oops?"
Back to top Go down
James Wilson
Fourth Year
James Wilson

PostSubject: Re: Outside the Commonroom   Outside the Commonroom EmptyMon Mar 14, 2011 6:50 am

James was just about to head back to Gryffindor Tower when he was knocked to the ground suddenly. He was about to yell selective curse words at the assailant, but he quickly discovered that the boy that knocked him down was the boy he was waiting for.

"James?" James heard Andy question, as though he wasn't expecting to see him this morning. James swore under his breath, and stood up, brushing dust off his robes.

"Oops?" James reiterated. "Seriously?" James threw his hands up in frustration. "What happened, to, 'Yeah! We'll meet in the library at 9 on Wednesday?'"

James extended his hand to Andy. Even though he could throttle the Ravenclaw, he was still his best mate.

"I've been in that blasted Library for over an hour, and Hudson looked as though he was ready to castrate me. Wasn't my fault, I was so bored, I had to resort to taking multiple books from the shelves and leaving them on the table."
Back to top Go down
Anthony McGuire
Fourth Year
Anthony McGuire

PostSubject: Re: Outside the Commonroom   Outside the Commonroom EmptyMon Mar 14, 2011 6:55 am

Andy took James' hand and stood up, brushing the dust of his robes in much the same way James was.

He ran a hand through his blonde hair. "Oh yeah..." Andy said sheepishly, finally remembering why his brain was bugging him all morning. "Sorry about that. I don't suppose saying that I had an epic sleep in, will stop you being pissed off at me, will it?" Andy placed the cheekiest smile he could muster in hope that James would laugh rather than punch him. He glanced at the stone expression James had on and cringed, expecting the latter.

"Sorry, mate. I truly did forget. Pissing off Hudson is a plus though, isn't it?" Andy asked, knowing what a short fuse the Librarian ran on.
Back to top Go down
James Wilson
Fourth Year
James Wilson

PostSubject: Re: Outside the Commonroom   Outside the Commonroom EmptyMon Mar 14, 2011 7:01 am

James mumbled a few choice swear words under his breath, knowing that his mother would Scourgify his mouth out if she heard him swear so often, but his vocabulary wasn't quite as apt as it should have been, and, at the moment, swear words seemed to describe how he was feeling rather well.

James couldn't help but sigh and then laugh at Andy's antics. No matter how frustrating the boy made James feel, he could get away with it. James corked Andy on the arm hard, but then got over it.

"Yeah, I suppose so. He really looked furious. It was rather amusing." James cracked a smile at the memory of leaving the Library with about twenty different texts on his table, and one very pissed off Librarian.

"So, if you weren't coming down to meet me in the Library, just where were you heading?" James asked.
Back to top Go down
Anthony McGuire
Fourth Year
Anthony McGuire

PostSubject: Re: Outside the Commonroom   Outside the Commonroom EmptyWed Mar 16, 2011 1:59 am

Andy laughed and rubbed his arm where James punched him.

"I was thinking about heading down to the kitchens for food, but..." Andy looked at his watch. "It's nearly lunch, so I may not."

He was crazy hungry though, but he didn't want to eat and then eat again. If he did go to the kitchens, he'd just end up at the Great Hall straight afterwards.

"I guess we can go over Potions now, if you want." Andy caught the expression forming on James' face and sniggered. "Guess not. Still too soon for jokes about that?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
James Wilson
Fourth Year
James Wilson

PostSubject: Re: Outside the Commonroom   Outside the Commonroom EmptyWed Mar 16, 2011 4:28 am

James glared at the Ravenclaw. That was the last thing he wanted to do. Study potions after he waited an hour to get the bloody thing over and done with.

"How does no sound? I'd rather stick my head in a cauldron full of boiling water," James stated, sliding down the wall to sit on the cold floor of the seventh floor. He looked up at Andy. "Gonna sit?" he asked him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Outside the Commonroom   Outside the Commonroom Empty

Back to top Go down

Outside the Commonroom
Page 1 of 1