Hogwarts Novitas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In a realm of magic, anything is possible.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to Novitas! Please read all of the information in the "Starting Out" forum. Hogwarts is now OPEN. Diagon Alley/Hogsmeade will remain open for a week. Happy posting.  - Wizard God

Tick Tock Tick Tock

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Landon Montgomery
Fourth Year
Landon Montgomery

Tick Tock Tick Tock Empty
PostSubject: Tick Tock Tick Tock   Tick Tock Tick Tock EmptyTue Mar 15, 2011 5:26 am

Landon was sick of hanging around the Gryffindor common room all the time. He needed a change of scenery. Since he hadn't seen Natalie since the Room of Requirement, he decided to invite her to join him. It couldn't hurt right? After getting a cookie from the kitchen, Landon headed up to the clock tower. It wasn't a particularly popular place so he knew no one would randomly pop in when he was there with Natalie. He arrived at the clock tower not too long after with his half eaten cookie in his hand. Natalie hadn't arrived yet. Landon ate the rest of his cookie and then found a chair to sit on as he waited for Natalie to show up which he knew she would.
Back to top Go down
Natalie Olivier
Fifth Year
Natalie Olivier

PostSubject: Re: Tick Tock Tick Tock   Tick Tock Tick Tock EmptyTue Mar 15, 2011 5:40 am

Natalie hummed to herself as she climbed what felt like thousands of stairs, eventually breaking out into full song as she neared the top. It was a nonsense song, just something silly that she was making up on the spot, but it was enough to keep her amused. When she got to the top, she saw Landon but didn't stop singing. Instead, she gave a twirl and danced her way toward him. She only stopped once she was right in front of him. "Hiya!" she greeted, taking a seat on his lap and kissing his cheek. "What are we doing today, Captain Fun?" she grinned at him.
Back to top Go down
Landon Montgomery
Fourth Year
Landon Montgomery

PostSubject: Re: Tick Tock Tick Tock   Tick Tock Tick Tock EmptyTue Mar 15, 2011 5:44 am

Landon heard singing and assumed it was Natalie. No one else would be singing on their way up stairs. If anything, they'd be huffing and puffing all over the place. Natalie had this energy that no one else had and Landon often wondered where it came from. He watched her dance and sing while she was coming towards him and he laughed. "Wow." He said to her. "Hi pretty girl." When she kissed his cheek, he wrinkled his nose. "No that's not what we do." He grabbed her face and kissed her on the lips. "Now...that's what we do. As for what we're doing today, I don't know. I just decided to come up here since I'm always in my dorm."
Back to top Go down
Natalie Olivier
Fifth Year
Natalie Olivier

PostSubject: Re: Tick Tock Tick Tock   Tick Tock Tick Tock EmptyTue Mar 15, 2011 6:07 am

Natalie returned Landon's kiss happily. "I'm sorry, I'll try again," she said.

She got up and left the room, just out of sight, then started singing again. She once again danced toward him and sat on his lap, but instead of kissing his cheek, she took his face in her hands and kissed his lips firmly.

"Better?" she asked when she pulled back.
Back to top Go down
Landon Montgomery
Fourth Year
Landon Montgomery

PostSubject: Re: Tick Tock Tick Tock   Tick Tock Tick Tock EmptyTue Mar 15, 2011 6:11 am

Landon raised his eyebrow when he watched Natalie leaving the room. What could she possibly be up to this time? He sighed and waited for her to come back in. When she did, he grinned at her. The next thing he knew, she was kissing him, of course he kissed her back and rested his hand on her lower back. At her question, he nodded. "Much better Natalie, much better indeed." He said with a smirk.
Back to top Go down
Natalie Olivier
Fifth Year
Natalie Olivier

PostSubject: Re: Tick Tock Tick Tock   Tick Tock Tick Tock EmptyTue Mar 15, 2011 6:31 am

Natalie wiped a tiny lip balm (the only thing anywhere remotely close to make up that she wore) smudge off his lower lip. "You know, the Frazzlegorps all moved up here," she reminded him of what she had told him in the Three Broomsticks in a sing-song voice. "Maybe we'll catch one today!" It was a good idea in theory, but Landon's lap was damn comfortable and she didn't exactly feel like moving.
Back to top Go down
Landon Montgomery
Fourth Year
Landon Montgomery

PostSubject: Re: Tick Tock Tick Tock   Tick Tock Tick Tock EmptyTue Mar 15, 2011 6:36 am

Landon smirked at Natalie and kissed her finger/thumb that was wiping away whatever was on his lip. "I forgot about that. Frazzlegorps aren't exactly the first thing on my mind. There is actually this girl that takes up most of my time so you see, she's on my mind most of the time. I don't mind though." He shrugged. "I don't want to move yet. Can we stay here a little longer before you try to take me on another adventure?"
Back to top Go down
Natalie Olivier
Fifth Year
Natalie Olivier

PostSubject: Re: Tick Tock Tick Tock   Tick Tock Tick Tock EmptyTue Mar 15, 2011 6:44 am

"Oh really? And who girl would this be?" Natalie asked, intrigued. "I'll have to meet this girl and interrogate her a bit. I need to make sure that her intentions are pure, after all."

She grinned. The thought of her protecting Landon was pretty amusing, since she was probably about as intimidating as a kitten with a broken paw. She secretly hoped that he was actually talking about her, but it wasn't good to get her hopes up too high, just in case it wasn't her.

"We can sit here for as long as you like. I've got the best seat in the whole school," she smiled.

Last edited by Natalie Olivier on Tue Mar 15, 2011 6:51 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Spelling fail)
Back to top Go down
Landon Montgomery
Fourth Year
Landon Montgomery

PostSubject: Re: Tick Tock Tick Tock   Tick Tock Tick Tock EmptyTue Mar 15, 2011 6:47 am

Landon pretended to look around for the girl and then looked right back at Natalie. "The girl I'm talking about is sitting on my lap." He smiled and kissed her gently. "Who else would I be talking about? You know I don't talk to very many people or at least I try not to talk to very many people but you see, I'm just so irresistible." He teased her. "Have fun interrogating yourself pretty girl." He nodded and smirked at her comment about him being the best seat. "Shh." He whispered to her. "Someone might hear you and try to steal me away."
Back to top Go down
Natalie Olivier
Fifth Year
Natalie Olivier

PostSubject: Re: Tick Tock Tick Tock   Tick Tock Tick Tock EmptyTue Mar 15, 2011 6:59 am

Natalie giggled when he revealed that she was the girl he was talking about. "That would be quite difficult," she said as she thought about trying a good cop/bad cop routine on herself. She considered trying it, just to make Landon laugh, but just thinking about it was making her feel schizophrenic, so she decided to pass this time.

"I'll let you in on a secret," she whispered back. "I'd beat them up before they even got close." She kissed him again, softer but longer.
Back to top Go down
Landon Montgomery
Fourth Year
Landon Montgomery

PostSubject: Re: Tick Tock Tick Tock   Tick Tock Tick Tock EmptyTue Mar 15, 2011 7:03 am

Landon shrugged. "I suppose at some point I'll let you interrogate me so you can try out an interrogation. Not anytime soon though. I don't feel like playing twenty-one questions right now." He smiled at Natalie. "You? Beat someone up? You wouldn't even hurt a fly Natalie." He teased before kissing her back, holding the kiss as long as he possibly could.
Back to top Go down
Natalie Olivier
Fifth Year
Natalie Olivier

PostSubject: Re: Tick Tock Tick Tock   Tick Tock Tick Tock EmptyTue Mar 15, 2011 7:23 am

Natalie gave Landon a poke in the side for his comment, but was too busy kissing him to reply. She was the only girl that she knew of who kissed her best friend. Not that she was complaining, because she definitely wasn't. She placed a hand lightly on his cheek and continued the kiss, gently biting his lower lip, because kissing him and teasing him was infinitely nicer than trying to catch a Frazzlegorp ever would be.
Back to top Go down
Landon Montgomery
Fourth Year
Landon Montgomery

PostSubject: Re: Tick Tock Tick Tock   Tick Tock Tick Tock EmptyTue Mar 15, 2011 7:26 am

Landon sighed but refused to break the kiss. It was far too much fun to make it stop. After she bit him, he nipped back at Natalie's bottom lip playfully. He couldn't help but wonder if his sister ever kissed her best friends when she was his age. He was going to have to ask her. For now, he cleared the thoughts of his sister. After all, he didn't want to think of Lauren while kissing a girl.
Back to top Go down
Natalie Olivier
Fifth Year
Natalie Olivier

PostSubject: Re: Tick Tock Tick Tock   Tick Tock Tick Tock EmptyTue Mar 15, 2011 7:33 am

Natalie countered Landon's return bite by parting her lips slightly and tracing her tongue lightly across his lip. It was nearly identical to how their kiss on the grounds had started, but that was ages ago and she hoped that this one wouldn't have another awkward end. If all else failed, she could drag him off to catch a creature that he didn't believe in; that seemed to work nicely as a distraction.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tick Tock Tick Tock   Tick Tock Tick Tock Empty

Back to top Go down

Tick Tock Tick Tock
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hogwarts Novitas :: Archived Posts :: March 2011-
Jump to: