Hogwarts Novitas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In a realm of magic, anything is possible.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to Novitas! Please read all of the information in the "Starting Out" forum. Hogwarts is now OPEN. Diagon Alley/Hogsmeade will remain open for a week. Happy posting.  - Wizard God

Emergency

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Brianna Carter
Fourth Year
Brianna Carter

Emergency  Empty
PostSubject: Emergency    Emergency  EmptyThu Mar 17, 2011 5:15 am

Bri ran as fast as she could to the Headmaster's Office. Stopping to check for anyone else along the way never crossed her mind; she was far too desperate to get to someone she knew could help, and Professor Cooper's office was closer to the grounds than that of his wife. She was stopped by the gargoyles outside and she realized she couldn't get in since she didn't have the password.

"Please, you have to let me in, it's an emergency," she insisted through her sobs, which she wasn't even aware of until she tried to speak. Every second that she wasted in here was another second that Andy was left alone in the forest, possibly dying. It was a thought that Bri could hardly bare to think of. "Professor Cooper, please, I need your help!" she desperately hoped that someone was inside and could hear her. I never should have insisted on going in there in the first place, she thought. It was all her fault.
Back to top Go down
Tai Cooper
Headmaster
Tai Cooper

Emergency  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Emergency    Emergency  EmptyThu Mar 17, 2011 5:22 am

Tai was alerted that someone was wanting entrance to his office and he granted it. He wasn't expecting anyone and the only people who normally entered his office, (Erika, Gwen, Ursula and occasionally David) already knew the password.

He had Noah with him, who had finally decided to fall asleep, something that Caleb decided he wanted to do a while ago. Tai turned to the door and waited for the knock from whoever was behind it.
Back to top Go down
Brianna Carter
Fourth Year
Brianna Carter

Emergency  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Emergency    Emergency  EmptyThu Mar 17, 2011 5:30 am

Knocking was a courtesy granted by people who weren't sobbing thirteen year old girls whose friends were laying on the ground in the Forbidden Forest possibly dying. As such, Bri didn't waste time with it as she entered the Headmaster's office. "Professor, Andy, plant, forest, hurt, all my fault," she said, trying to convey what had happened but no longer able to form complete sentences. "Please help me," she begged, not bothering to try to wipe the tears from her face since they would be instantly replaced by a new batch.
Back to top Go down
Tai Cooper
Headmaster
Tai Cooper

Emergency  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Emergency    Emergency  EmptyThu Mar 17, 2011 6:42 am

Tai was taken-aback as the his office door was barged though. He instinctively turned Noah away so his child wasn't closest to the door, but then realised that a student was standing before him; crying uncontrollably.

"Erika," he called rather loudly so that his wife would hear him, and then turned his attention to the Ravenclaw. He caught some of the words she stammered; forest and hurt standing out amongst the rest.

"Miss Carter," Tai said softly. "Calm down. I need you to tell me what happened, okay?"
Back to top Go down
Erika Cooper
Herbology Professor
Erika Cooper

Emergency  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Emergency    Emergency  EmptyThu Mar 17, 2011 6:52 am

In one of the back rooms of the office, Erika was searching for a lost teddy bear that would no doubt be missed when Caleb woke up, but a shout from Tai and the sound of crying made her think that it was too late. As she got closer, the crying definitely didn't sound like her son, but more like a student, which was revealed to be true when she reached the main room.

She looked at Tai in alarm, though he didn't look to be any more well informed than she was. "Brianna," she said calmly, placing her hand gently on the girl's back. "What's the matter? What happened?"
Back to top Go down
Brianna Carter
Fourth Year
Brianna Carter

Emergency  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Emergency    Emergency  EmptyThu Mar 17, 2011 6:57 am

Out of nowhere, it seemed, both of the Professor Coopers were trying to find out what happened and Bri realized that neither of them would be able to understand her if she didn't calm down a little. She took a few breaths and started to tell them what had happened once she could speak without sobbing.

"Me and Andy went into the Forest, well, I made him, and there was this plant thing, and I don't know what it did to him, but he was really warm and he fell down and please you have to go get him, he's still in there. I couldn't carry him and he couldn't walk and I don't know any spells that could help," her nearly calm facade quickly melted away and she broke down into sobs again.
Back to top Go down
Tai Cooper
Headmaster
Tai Cooper

Emergency  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Emergency    Emergency  EmptyThu Mar 17, 2011 7:04 am

Tai passed Noah to Erika, and without saying a word, he left the office, leaving Erika to deal with the crying Ravenclaw.

How many times did he have to warn students about not going into the Forest? No matter the stern warnings given from the teaching staff or the amount of detentions that were handed out, students still seemed to think it a place for fun and games. Tai only hoped that the boy was not fatally injured when he got there.
Back to top Go down
Erika Cooper
Herbology Professor
Erika Cooper

Emergency  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Emergency    Emergency  EmptyThu Mar 17, 2011 7:10 am

Erika took Noah from Tai as he left, then tucked the sleeping boy into a carrier beside his brother. She made them levitate and charmed them to float along beside her. "Come along Brianna. What you did was very foolish, but right now we need to get you something to calm down. Tai is going to find Anthony and will bring him to the Hospital Wing. I know you're upset, but we should probably get there first," she said. She kept her hand on the girl's back and guided her from the room to the Hospital Wing where she could get some better care for the time being.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Emergency  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Emergency    Emergency  Empty

Back to top Go down

Emergency
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hogwarts Novitas :: Archived Posts :: April 2011-
Jump to: