Hogwarts Novitas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In a realm of magic, anything is possible.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to Novitas! Please read all of the information in the "Starting Out" forum. Hogwarts is now OPEN. Diagon Alley/Hogsmeade will remain open for a week. Happy posting.  - Wizard God

Better Than The Hospital Wing

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Anthony McGuire
Fourth Year
Anthony McGuire

Better Than The Hospital Wing - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Better Than The Hospital Wing   Better Than The Hospital Wing - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 22, 2011 5:18 pm

Andy half smiled at her. He truly didn't want this chat to escalate to a fist fight, (he'd probably lose) but he was happy to know that Bri wouldn't completely abandon him if it did come to that.

"I'll try and get him to apologise to you for what he said, and if he does without complaint, so much the better. If he doesn't... well.. There isn't much I can do without using my fists, so, I may have to just let it be. I really would prefer not to do that though. I can't stand the thought of some Slytherin slime ball getting away with crap like that." He felt himself start to get angry again and took a deep breath.

"We'll see how it goes."

Back to top Go down
Brianna Carter
Fourth Year
Brianna Carter

PostSubject: Re: Better Than The Hospital Wing   Better Than The Hospital Wing - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 22, 2011 5:46 pm

Bri hugged Andy close, since that seemed to help his mood brighten. She didn't like how upset all this Thomas business was making him and she was starting to wish that he hadn't found her in the classroom in the first place. She had a bad feeling about all of it. She didn't know what to say to him, so she simply hugged him tighter and kissed his cheek softly. "You're a Ravenclaw, we fight with words, not fists," she reminded him quietly.
Back to top Go down
Anthony McGuire
Fourth Year
Anthony McGuire

PostSubject: Re: Better Than The Hospital Wing   Better Than The Hospital Wing - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 22, 2011 6:20 pm

Andy wrapped his arms around Bri, feeling instantly soothed. He really had to remember those words. They were quite possibly the words to keep him from knocking his boy from here to kingdom come.

He sighed into her hair, feeling better but still rather apprehensive about this upcoming discussion. He didn't want to disappoint Bri by acting like a brawny caveman, but he still wanted to uphold her honour.

"It'll be alright. I'll keep my cool," he said softly.
Back to top Go down
Brianna Carter
Fourth Year
Brianna Carter

PostSubject: Re: Better Than The Hospital Wing   Better Than The Hospital Wing - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 25, 2011 6:16 pm

"Thank you," Bri replied in the same soft tone. She really hoped that he would be able to get his point across to Thomas without having to resort to physical violence, but she would have preferred for him not to go at all. She didn't really think it was worth it. Mean people were simply mean and it was rarely possible to reason with them.

"Plus, you'll have to be in good shape for the Coopers to let you go to Hogsmeade this weekend," she pointed out, smiling up at him. She was really excited for this date; she was already planning out in her head what she was going to wear and all that good stuff. She just hoped that they would actually get to go, which was in danger of not happening if Andy got into it with Tom.
Back to top Go down
Anthony McGuire
Fourth Year
Anthony McGuire

PostSubject: Re: Better Than The Hospital Wing   Better Than The Hospital Wing - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 25, 2011 7:05 pm

Andy was glad that Bri reminded him about that. Their date. It sounded so foreign to him. Dating. He didn't know if he was ready for it. It sounded awfully serious when it was labeled like that. He did, however, need to be mindful of his actions when he confronted Thomas Celare. He wasn't fond of the idea of spending the weekend in the Hospital Wing because he was reckless.

"It shouldn't be a problem. Hopefully Professor Cooper will let me. Maybe if I flash her an award winning smile, she'll soften up a bit?" Andy doubted that would work with the Herbology Professor, but it was worth a try.
Back to top Go down
Brianna Carter
Fourth Year
Brianna Carter

PostSubject: Re: Better Than The Hospital Wing   Better Than The Hospital Wing - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 30, 2011 12:42 am

"Oh, are they award winning now? What award would that be?" Bri teased even though she would give him an award for his smile if she could.

It was starting to get kind of late, but they still had a little while that they could stay there before Andy needed to get back to the Hospital Wing and Bri needed to get back to Ravenclaw tower to finish her homework. She thought about getting another book but that would have required moving and she didn't really feel like doing that quite yet, so she stayed where she was and smiled softly at Andy, holding his hand gently in hers.
Back to top Go down
Anthony McGuire
Fourth Year
Anthony McGuire

PostSubject: Re: Better Than The Hospital Wing   Better Than The Hospital Wing - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 31, 2011 7:49 am

Andy rolled his eyes, but decided to play along.

"I'm sure Witch Weekly would be honoured to award me with Best Smile of the Year. I'd decline of course, being the modest person that I am, but I mean, obviously I would be the clear winner. By a long shot." He had no idea if Witch Weekly even had one such award, and the only time he had actually opened that magazine, was by accident. He wasn't even sure what he was reading, which in hindsight was rather stupid of him, but he threw it away as if it were poison once he realised what it was.

"I really don't want to go back to the Hospital Wing. Can't I just not and say I did?"

Back to top Go down
Brianna Carter
Fourth Year
Brianna Carter

PostSubject: Re: Better Than The Hospital Wing   Better Than The Hospital Wing - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 31, 2011 8:06 am

Bri laughed at the mental image she got of Andy with his hair in curlers sitting under a hair dryer at a salon, flipping through a Witch Weekly. It was perhaps one of the silliest things she'd ever thought of and the ridiculousness of it made her laugh even more. "I'm sure they would be chuffed to give you that award," she said when the giggles faded away.

Of course he would try to get out of going back to the Hospital Wing. She didn't understand why he was so adamant to not go back. "No, you need to go back. It's for your own good," she said. "Actually, we should get you back soon. One of the Coopers will be by soon to check on you and I have homework to do. I can come and check on you in the morning though, if you like."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Better Than The Hospital Wing   Better Than The Hospital Wing - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Better Than The Hospital Wing
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3