Hogwarts Novitas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In a realm of magic, anything is possible.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to Novitas! Please read all of the information in the "Starting Out" forum. Hogwarts is now OPEN. Diagon Alley/Hogsmeade will remain open for a week. Happy posting.  - Wizard God

A song with the owls.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ethanael Fitz
First Year
Ethanael Fitz

A song with the owls. Empty
PostSubject: A song with the owls.   A song with the owls. EmptyTue Mar 22, 2011 7:00 am

The sound of distant singing could be heard from the owlery, where our protagonist stood. His hands were focusing on writing words onto the parchment held in his hands, whilst his lips were busy singing a Muggle song that he was fond of.

He was oblivious to the looks that he was getting by the owls around him, and he supposedly didn't care. Right then and there, all he knew was that he was happy, and his lungs needed a good working out. He hadn't really sang since he had come to Hogwarts, and he was a little shy to admit it to anyone he knew there. But seeing this as a opportunity, he just had started to repeat the lyrics of the last song he had heard.
Back to top Go down
Emilia Jackson
Second Year
Emilia Jackson

PostSubject: Re: A song with the owls.   A song with the owls. EmptySat Mar 26, 2011 3:08 pm

Emily wanted to pay a visit to the Owlery because she loved the owls' voices. The songs they sang were like the wonderful songs her parents used to sing - God rest their souls, Emily thought sadly. But she shook herself off - musn't think of those things now. She walked into the Owlery and saw a boy there. By the colour of his robes, she realised he was a Hufflepuff. Even though Emily wasn't very fond of Hufflepuffs, she walked over anyway and said, "Hello, what's your name?"
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/2206590/JedediahForeverMD
Ethanael Fitz
First Year
Ethanael Fitz

PostSubject: Re: A song with the owls.   A song with the owls. EmptySat Mar 26, 2011 7:15 pm

Ethanael stopped halfway through his songs, when finally he had been interrupted by someone. He turned his eyes towards the girl, and realised that she was a Slytherin with just a glance at her robes.

Smiling slightly, he answered back, "Its Ethanael Fitz, how about yours?"
Back to top Go down
Emilia Jackson
Second Year
Emilia Jackson

PostSubject: Re: A song with the owls.   A song with the owls. EmptySun Mar 27, 2011 9:38 am

"Emily Jackson," Emily told him, rather startled. She hadn't expected him to reply so politely. Maybe she didn't mind Hufflepuffs after all. "Sorry to burst in on you. I come up here often to listen to the owls. Their songs remind me of my parents'...they've been dead since I was nine." She kicked herself mentally to remind herself to quit babbling, and then continued. "What brings you up here, Ethanael?"
Back to top Go down
Ethanael Fitz
First Year
Ethanael Fitz

PostSubject: Re: A song with the owls.   A song with the owls. EmptySat Apr 02, 2011 1:50 am

Ethanael smiled slightly when the girl introduced herself and when said that the owls reminded her of her parents, he said,"I'm sorry".

Clearing his throat, the Hufflepufff boy finished the letter he was writing and turned himself towards the girl, "Well I was writing a letter to my mother," he admitted, wondering how that sounded to her, "And I was singing, haven't done that for awhile now, and saw this as a great opportunity".

Last edited by Ethanael Fitz on Fri Apr 08, 2011 5:42 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Emilia Jackson
Second Year
Emilia Jackson

PostSubject: Re: A song with the owls.   A song with the owls. EmptySat Apr 02, 2011 8:09 am

Emily smiled at his awkward reply. "Don't feel weird about it; all students have to write to somebody." She paused, and then continued. "I heard you singing earlier...it sounded really beautiful." Emily blushed furiously. She'd never been one to compliment people on her own, let alone a boy. She anxiously awaited a reply.
Back to top Go down
Ethanael Fitz
First Year
Ethanael Fitz

PostSubject: Re: A song with the owls.   A song with the owls. EmptyTue Apr 12, 2011 6:13 am

Ethanael blushed slightly, "I suppose you're right," he said quietly, "My dad just wants me to write to him atleast once a motn to let him know how I'm going".

"Yes, I tend to do that," he smiled. "I tend to start singing when I'm alone, I suppose you may the first to compliment".
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A song with the owls.   A song with the owls. Empty

Back to top Go down

A song with the owls.
Page 1 of 1