Hogwarts Novitas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In a realm of magic, anything is possible.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to Novitas! Please read all of the information in the "Starting Out" forum. Hogwarts is now OPEN. Diagon Alley/Hogsmeade will remain open for a week. Happy posting.  - Wizard God

Hoping The Club Will Start Soon

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Terry Berbatov
Fourth Year
Terry Berbatov

Hoping The Club Will Start Soon Empty
PostSubject: Hoping The Club Will Start Soon   Hoping The Club Will Start Soon EmptyWed Mar 23, 2011 8:35 pm

Terry passed the Dueling Arena on her way to dinner- but, as she had been hoping, no sign up sheet. With a heavy sigh, she peeked inside the door, eying the seemingly empty arena. With a wary glance down the empty corridor, she slipped inside, dropping her bag and robe just inside the door, wand in hand. Walking to the middle of the giant circular platform, Terry smiled, hoping that she''ll learn fun spells soon.

"Maybe I can try some spells on my own.." she considered quietly.

Deciding to think about it after dinner, Terry began to spin randomly, speeding up the dizzier she got.
Back to top Go down
http://bamfbbffs.tumblr.com
Lachlan Normandy
Second Year
Lachlan Normandy

PostSubject: Re: Hoping The Club Will Start Soon   Hoping The Club Will Start Soon EmptyThu Mar 24, 2011 12:33 am

Lachlan walked to the Dueling Arena. It was one of the places Lachlan hasn't been before. During her first year, she usually stuck to the Great Lake or her own Common Room. But, there was always time to explore. And the prospect of a Dueling Club or anything to that nature was amazing. It made Lachlan excited.

Upon entering the Arena, Lachlan spotted a girl spinning around. "Hello?" she question, walking slowly. Lion, her German Shepherd, was looking at the girl oddly. "Having fun?" Lachlan asked with a grin.
Back to top Go down
Terry Berbatov
Fourth Year
Terry Berbatov

PostSubject: Re: Hoping The Club Will Start Soon   Hoping The Club Will Start Soon EmptyThu Mar 24, 2011 6:46 pm

Terry looked up at the sound of another person's voice. Stopping her spinning, she stumbled, just catching herself just before she hit the surface. "Hi!" she greeted brightly, blinking as the room spun around her. "Ves. Much fun." Terry grinned.

She paused, clsoing her eyes as she waited for the spinning to stop. When it did, she opened her eyes, "Do vou vant to join?"
Back to top Go down
Lachlan Normandy
Second Year
Lachlan Normandy

PostSubject: Re: Hoping The Club Will Start Soon   Hoping The Club Will Start Soon EmptySat Mar 26, 2011 12:37 am

Lachlan grinned at the girl. She seemed nice, that made Lachlan happy. Lachlan wanted to make as many friends as possible. She loved having friends. "Why are you spinning?" Lachlan asked, laughing.

Hearing the girl's offer, Lachlan nodded. "I love spinning!" with that Lachlan began spinning with the girl, who's name she still didn't know. "I'm Lachlan Normandy, by the way." she introduced herself, laughing again.
Back to top Go down
Terry Berbatov
Fourth Year
Terry Berbatov

PostSubject: Re: Hoping The Club Will Start Soon   Hoping The Club Will Start Soon EmptyThu Mar 31, 2011 7:27 pm

Terry grinned."I'm not sure. should I have a reason?" she asked. Despite seven years in Britain, she didn't quite understand their customs. Like calling sneakers trainers. What were they training you for?

"I'm Terry Berbatov." Terry replied, starting up her spinning.

Quote :
-9 galleons for low word count
Back to top Go down
Lachlan Normandy
Second Year
Lachlan Normandy

PostSubject: Re: Hoping The Club Will Start Soon   Hoping The Club Will Start Soon EmptyWed Apr 13, 2011 2:59 am

Lachlan shrugged laughing at the girl's question. "I don't know. I don't usually have answers for have the things I do and say. Most of the time I do things without thinking." Lachlan admitted, slightly out of breathe from the spinning. Lachlan missed having someone to mess around with.

Lachlan grinned back at Terry, setting her hands on her hips as she stared at the redhead. "Nice to meet you Terry," Lachlan replied. "So, you're a 'Claw?" Lachlan gestured to her robes, smiling.
Back to top Go down
Terry Berbatov
Fourth Year
Terry Berbatov

PostSubject: Re: Hoping The Club Will Start Soon   Hoping The Club Will Start Soon EmptyWed Apr 13, 2011 6:57 pm

"Then how do you do vell in school?" Terry inquired, curious about the way that would work out. Spinning faster, she began to get very dizzy- dizzier than the previous bout. "I'm alvays thinking. It's never ending."

"Ves. And vou're a type of food, right?" Terry teased as she began to feel rather sick. Stopping her spinning, she felt herself go green (if it was possible). "I don't feel so good..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hoping The Club Will Start Soon   Hoping The Club Will Start Soon Empty

Back to top Go down

Hoping The Club Will Start Soon
Page 1 of 1