Hogwarts Novitas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In a realm of magic, anything is possible.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to Novitas! Please read all of the information in the "Starting Out" forum. Hogwarts is now OPEN. Diagon Alley/Hogsmeade will remain open for a week. Happy posting.  - Wizard God

Just Beyond the Castle

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Elise Hamilton
Third Year
Elise Hamilton

Just Beyond the Castle - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just Beyond the Castle   Just Beyond the Castle - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 15, 2011 2:30 pm

"Slow Poke?!" She sort of screeched indignantly. "I'll show you slow!"

Elise grinned mischievously as she ran faster, her maximum actually, to close the distance between them, and ran a few feet in front of Anthony. She looked back over her shoulder and lifted her chin up that basically said 'HA! In your face!'

"What's wrong Slow Poke? Ran out of energy?" She taunted playfully as she slowed down, though it wasn't on purpose.

Elise was a sprinter, not a long-distance runner.
Back to top Go down
Anthony McGuire
Fourth Year
Anthony McGuire

PostSubject: Re: Just Beyond the Castle   Just Beyond the Castle - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 15, 2011 2:36 pm

Andy watched as Elise overtook him, glad that the desire to be ahead of him obviously made her forget why she was chasing him in the first place, or at least he hoped that was the case.

"Ah! Look at you, little miss competitive!" Andy called to her, laughing at the way she had reacted to the slow poke taunt.

"I have plenty of energy! Just try and stop me!" he exclaimed, and then took off in the other direction, thus being ahead of her again. "No deep lake diving for me!"
Back to top Go down
Elise Hamilton
Third Year
Elise Hamilton

PostSubject: Re: Just Beyond the Castle   Just Beyond the Castle - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 15, 2011 2:55 pm

Elise was starting to have difficulty keeping up with Anthony's running. Despite her pride taking a hit, she was having the best time of her life since the loss of her memories. There was no pitying looks from other patients or Healers. And there was definitely no weird and questioning looks from other students.

At that moment, Elise was just acting herself.

"I'll get you yet!" She yelled back as she skidded in surprise when Anthony went off another direction. Elise took a deep breath, lowered herself to the ground like they did in the Olympics, and shot towards her friend's figure.

It was the last of her energy, but she caught up with him. Once she was within arm distance, Elise tried to jump or tackle him to the ground.

While she was doing so, Elise grinned, "You ain't going no where, but that lake!"
Back to top Go down
Anthony McGuire
Fourth Year
Anthony McGuire

PostSubject: Re: Just Beyond the Castle   Just Beyond the Castle - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 15, 2011 3:08 pm

Andy looked over his shoulder to judge his distance away from Elise when he noticed that she was almost right behind him. He had to give it to the girl, she was fast.

He didn't know how much energy he had left, but that didn't matter all that much, as the next thing he knew was that he was lying face first on the ground.

The Ravenclaw spat out a blade of grass and sat up, looking up at Elise who had either tripped him or tacked him. He wasn't too sure of details.

"You're gonna have to drag me to the lake now! I'm not moving!"
Back to top Go down
Elise Hamilton
Third Year
Elise Hamilton

PostSubject: Re: Just Beyond the Castle   Just Beyond the Castle - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 15, 2011 3:19 pm

"Victory! And don't worry, I'll get you to that lake no matter what!" Elise jumped off Anthony to do a little victory dance though she was just jumping up and down, waving her hands in the air, and a few fist pumps. Yeah... Not really a dance.

She looked quite hilarious really.

Now that her adrenaline rush was gone, Elise gave Anthony a cheeky grin.

"Well... Now that I'm done, let's get to that lake," Elise bent down a bit so she could 'haul' her friend to the lake.
Back to top Go down
Anthony McGuire
Fourth Year
Anthony McGuire

PostSubject: Re: Just Beyond the Castle   Just Beyond the Castle - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 15, 2011 3:38 pm

Andy watched her victory dance? with amusement. She really did look ridiculous, but he let her have her fun. She seemed to be having a good time which pleased Andy to see. He had hoped that their exploration of the grounds would have this affect on her.

"No way, man! I'll walk to the lake, fine, but then you'll get this bright idea to push me in! I know it's hard to believe, but I do not look good mimicking my style off a drowned rat!" He grinned to suggest that he was joking.

He stood up anyway, and grinned. He'd walk to the lake, seeing as they were there to explore the grounds, but if Elise acted like she was going to push him in, he'd have no choice but to push her in first, or run away again.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just Beyond the Castle   Just Beyond the Castle - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Just Beyond the Castle
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hogwarts Novitas :: Archived Posts :: April 2011-
Jump to: