Hogwarts Novitas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In a realm of magic, anything is possible.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to Novitas! Please read all of the information in the "Starting Out" forum. Hogwarts is now OPEN. Diagon Alley/Hogsmeade will remain open for a week. Happy posting.  - Wizard God

Is there anyone there?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Noah Grayson
Second Year
Noah Grayson

Is there anyone there? Empty
PostSubject: Is there anyone there?   Is there anyone there? EmptySat Mar 26, 2011 1:57 pm

It was dark, and the game had got boring a long time ago. He had assumed it was a game anyway, but by the laughter of the older Gryffindors now long gone he was sure that this was some kind of test. Either that or payment for something or another, he didn't know how the minds of the older students worked, he guessed it was his own fault most of the time, he was always willing to have a go and prove himself to them; he felt that he had to.

But the only place his eagerness had got him this time was sat in a cupboard in an empty class room unable to get out. They had taken his wand before and so he was unable to use that either. All he could do was either sit and wait for them to return and let him out, or maybe...

"Hello!" he banged on the door hoping that someone would hear him and help, "Can anyone hear me?!"

He kept constantly banging on the door, soon enough someone had to walk past and hear him.

Didn't they?
Back to top Go down
Elise Hamilton
Third Year
Elise Hamilton

PostSubject: Re: Is there anyone there?   Is there anyone there? EmptySat Mar 26, 2011 2:02 pm

Elise was on one of her random exploring adventures when she heard a faint banging and a muffled voice. She looked around the empty hallway, but saw no one there. Her eyes locked onto a door that was slightly ajar and wondered if the mysterious voice had come from there.

"Hello?" She yelled out, feeling a bit silly.

Maybe it was just her imagination, maybe there was no one there. Or it's probably that Peeves ghost that I've been hearing about. She thought as she ventured nearer to what she guessed was an empty classroom. Even though she was wary of encountering the infamous poltergeist, Elise felt it best to stick around for a few more minutes and see if she could fill out her curiosity.
Back to top Go down
Emilia Jackson
Second Year
Emilia Jackson

PostSubject: Re: Is there anyone there?   Is there anyone there? EmptySat Mar 26, 2011 3:03 pm

Emily was taking a much-needed stroll when she heard banging around a corner. She ran toward the sound and noticed a girl in yellow robes. Ugh...a Hufflepuff, she thought morosely. They're always caught up in stuff like this. Reminds me of that Potter boy I read about yesterday... Emily was really against getting involved in this kind of situation, but she was worried that the banging coming from a nearby closet might be a trapped Slytherin, or worse, someone she was friends with. "Excuse me," she asked the Hufflepuff. "What's going on here?"
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/2206590/JedediahForeverMD
Elise Hamilton
Third Year
Elise Hamilton

PostSubject: Re: Is there anyone there?   Is there anyone there? EmptySat Mar 26, 2011 3:12 pm

Elise's sharp ears heard the tapping sounds of someone running, and she wasn't surprised to see a girl stopping by and asking what's happening. She shrugged, "Don't know yet. I was just walking by when I heard some banging in this empty classroom."

She opened the door wider to let herself and the other girl in (if she wished to follow), "I was thinking it was Peeves, but nothing has happened yet."
Back to top Go down
Emilia Jackson
Second Year
Emilia Jackson

PostSubject: Re: Is there anyone there?   Is there anyone there? EmptySat Mar 26, 2011 3:16 pm

Emily followed the other girl in. "I'm Emily, by the way," she told her. "And I do agree with you - I wondered if it might be Peeves as well. He's always doing stupid things like scaring students. I just hope it's not a person, though...seems like they might be in danger."
Back to top Go down
Elise Hamilton
Third Year
Elise Hamilton

PostSubject: Re: Is there anyone there?   Is there anyone there? EmptySat Mar 26, 2011 3:20 pm

"Elise Hawkins," she introduced herself with a small smile before turning around and glancing at all the desks and other furniture in the room, "Yeah... Same here."

She hoped that they weren't too late in finding the person. The banging and call for help had stopped moments ago.

"Hello?" Elise tried calling out again. The sounds she heard came from this room, she was sure.
Back to top Go down
Emilia Jackson
Second Year
Emilia Jackson

PostSubject: Re: Is there anyone there?   Is there anyone there? EmptySat Mar 26, 2011 3:24 pm

Emily copied the girl's hail. "Hello, is there anyone in this room?" Then, pausing, she called, "Peeves, if that's you, you're not funny anymore." She turned to the girl and told her, "I haven't met Peeves yet. I'm not sure if I want to or not." She was silent for a couple of seconds, and then said, "You know what? I bet it's a trapped Gryffindor."
Back to top Go down
Elise Hamilton
Third Year
Elise Hamilton

PostSubject: Re: Is there anyone there?   Is there anyone there? EmptySat Mar 26, 2011 3:31 pm

Elise waited and listened for the tell-tale sign of someone moving as Emily followed her example and called out for the person in trouble.

"Ditto," she replied as her eyebrows contorted together, "I wouldn't want to ever meet him. Heard he was nasty with pranks. And why do you think it's Gryffindor? Maybe it's a Ravenclaw."
Back to top Go down
Emilia Jackson
Second Year
Emilia Jackson

PostSubject: Re: Is there anyone there?   Is there anyone there? EmptySat Mar 26, 2011 3:34 pm

"Earlier today I saw some older boys with red robes come in here," Emily said, answering Elise's question. "They had another one, younger, with them that looked a little uncomfortable. They came out laughing, and I heard a scuffle and a door slam before that. I think it might be the younger one."
Back to top Go down
Marie Wilde
Second Year
Marie Wilde

PostSubject: Re: Is there anyone there?   Is there anyone there? EmptySat Mar 26, 2011 6:54 pm

Marie is skipping off in the direction of the Gryffindor Common Room, when she hears banging from inside a empty classroom. Allowing herself to enter, she sees two girls already there, but she knows that the source of the knocking wasn't them. It seemed like a person was crying for help... Maybe not crying, but you get what I mean.

She ignores the girls - it doesn't matter to her what they think - and glances about the room.
Back to top Go down
Emilia Jackson
Second Year
Emilia Jackson

PostSubject: Re: Is there anyone there?   Is there anyone there? EmptySun Mar 27, 2011 9:36 am

Emily noticed another girl walk in - a Gryffindor. "Hello," Emily said. "I'm Emily Jackson. I was wondering if you happened to see some older boys come in here earlier? There was a younger boy with them, he didn't look very comfortable with that lot. I think he might be shut in that closet."
Back to top Go down
Marie Wilde
Second Year
Marie Wilde

PostSubject: Re: Is there anyone there?   Is there anyone there? EmptySun Mar 27, 2011 5:25 pm

Being adressed, Marie finally allows her gaze to fall properly on the Slytherin girl. "I didn't see any older boys, but if you're saying that someone is locked in the cupboard, we shall check shouldn't we?"

She skips towards the cupboard and places her hands onto the handle. Marie tries with a tug to open it, but no such luck.

And then with just one tug more, she opens the doors, looking curiosly inside.

"Hello?"
Back to top Go down
Emilia Jackson
Second Year
Emilia Jackson

PostSubject: Re: Is there anyone there?   Is there anyone there? EmptySun Mar 27, 2011 5:46 pm

Emily gently pushed the Gryffindor girl aside. "Excuse me," she said somewhat politely. Then, louder, she shouted into the closet. "Hello, is there anyone inside this closet?" She was still anxious to hear who or what was stuck inside.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Is there anyone there?   Is there anyone there? Empty

Back to top Go down

Is there anyone there?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hogwarts Novitas :: Archived Posts :: March 2011-
Jump to: