Hogwarts Novitas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In a realm of magic, anything is possible.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to Novitas! Please read all of the information in the "Starting Out" forum. Hogwarts is now OPEN. Diagon Alley/Hogsmeade will remain open for a week. Happy posting.  - Wizard God

Thanking the Elves

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Lavender Parkinson
Third Year
Lavender Parkinson

Thanking the Elves Empty
PostSubject: Thanking the Elves   Thanking the Elves EmptyMon Mar 28, 2011 5:38 pm

Lavender pulled Hester into the kitchen, twirling her round as they went, laughing slightly. Several house elves swarmed them and Lavender bent slightly to hand them the basket, other hand still holding Hester's firmly.

"Careful guys, it's still pretty heavy," She tried to aid them in carrying it but they insisted it was fine. Six elves lifted it onto their shoulders and carried it off, almost as if it were a coffin.
Back to top Go down
Hester Alderman
Fifth Year
Hester Alderman

Thanking the Elves Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thanking the Elves   Thanking the Elves EmptyTue Mar 29, 2011 3:17 am

"Wow," said Hester, watching the house elves carry the basket away. "They're really strong for their size..."

She laughed.

"I bet my mum would love to have a house elf," she joked. "My sisters would hate her for it, of course."

She twisted her fingers around a lock of Lavender's hair.

"Ready to go to the room of requirement?" she asked. She was excited to show Lavender this perfect room.
Back to top Go down
Lavender Parkinson
Third Year
Lavender Parkinson

Thanking the Elves Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thanking the Elves   Thanking the Elves EmptyTue Mar 29, 2011 3:00 pm

Lavender turned to look at Hester when she spoke, nodding in agreement.

"That's what I first thought. And my mother does have one," She grinned as Hester played with her hair, it sent a shiver down her spine. "Yes, lets," Lavender walked out of the kitchen, hand in Hester's firmly. She was excited to get to the Room of Requirement.
Back to top Go down
Hester Alderman
Fifth Year
Hester Alderman

Thanking the Elves Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thanking the Elves   Thanking the Elves EmptySun Apr 03, 2011 5:40 am

Hester followed Lavender, taking the lead once they were out of the kitchens.

"It's this way," she said, leading Lavender up the stone staircase towards the upper floors of the castle. She hoped that she would be able to remember where the mysterious room was, seeing as she was pretty sure the only time she had been in it was when Louis had showed her it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Thanking the Elves Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thanking the Elves   Thanking the Elves Empty

Back to top Go down

Thanking the Elves
Page 1 of 1