Hogwarts Novitas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In a realm of magic, anything is possible.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to Novitas! Please read all of the information in the "Starting Out" forum. Hogwarts is now OPEN. Diagon Alley/Hogsmeade will remain open for a week. Happy posting.  - Wizard God

If Anyone Asks, I'm Just Petting My Pet

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Cassopeia Marling
Second Year
Cassopeia Marling

If Anyone Asks, I'm Just Petting My Pet Empty
PostSubject: If Anyone Asks, I'm Just Petting My Pet   If Anyone Asks, I'm Just Petting My Pet EmptyWed Mar 30, 2011 7:25 pm

Cass doesn't like dishonesty. Maybe it's the whole word 'dish' being in a word about truth, or the lack thereof, but it doesn't sit with her very well, just like a dish being 30 degrees up on a draining board. It just doesn't wash well, does it?

But there she is, in the clock tower, a while away from the swinging pendulums and she is actually doing a wonderful job of being dishonest. Literally keeping it under wraps, she pats Bradley who is doing a fine cover-up job on her knee, and eats a bit of her tortilla. She didn't know the house elves of Hogwarts were so diverse in their culinary expertise but this was what they had given her when her belly rumbled.
Back to top Go down
Gwen Cooper
Fourth Year
Gwen Cooper

PostSubject: Re: If Anyone Asks, I'm Just Petting My Pet   If Anyone Asks, I'm Just Petting My Pet EmptyThu Apr 21, 2011 12:52 pm

Gwen walked around aimlessly, her fat old halfblind cat Rox toddling at her feet and she sang softly, almost under her breath as she let vision after vision pass by her eyes. When she turned twelve she had given up trying to fight them. Now she was thirteen and had actually developed a bit.
Her blue eyes were glassy as the words left her lips, "If I die young, bury me in satin, lay me down on a bed of roses, sink me in the river, at dawn, send me away to the words of a love song..."
She didnt see faint flashes of the past anymore. She saw full fledged scenes.
She heard now too. Laughter, crying, talking. Everything.
It was like all the past lives of Hogwarts were slowly opening themselves to her.
She entered the Owlry tranclike and then snapped out of it. Her eyes turned darker blue again as she saw the present.
And a girl.
"Hi. I´m Gwen Cooper and this is Rox. And you are?" she asked smiling.
Back to top Go down
Cassopeia Marling
Second Year
Cassopeia Marling

PostSubject: Re: If Anyone Asks, I'm Just Petting My Pet   If Anyone Asks, I'm Just Petting My Pet EmptySun Apr 24, 2011 5:39 pm

Cass looks up and crosses her legs a little bit more, patting the blanket over them hastily. "Oh, hello," she says squeakily, trying to look confident. "You're not a prefect are you?"
It sounds like a stupid question but before she admits her name (which is something that she doesn't like doing anyway) she had better find out if this person is going to report her for what she has under that blanket.

Panic. Panic. Panic.
But it's in her nature to do so, so it is perfectly okay.
Back to top Go down
Gwen Cooper
Fourth Year
Gwen Cooper

PostSubject: Re: If Anyone Asks, I'm Just Petting My Pet   If Anyone Asks, I'm Just Petting My Pet EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 10:03 am

"Oh, no, I'm not a prefect, just a fourth year. I am the headmasters daughter though. But I'm not, like, going to tell on you. I'm just Gwen. Hi, I'm Gwen. I'm sorry, I ramble." she smiled serenely in a way that could have you wondering 'is she high' or 'what the fug was wrong with her', but she didn't mind, nor did she care.

"So, what brings you here?" her eyes lightened as she saw a long gone pair of students kissing a few feet away, their laughter echoing as she blinked and then the image was gone. She looked back at the girl, curiously awaiting an answer.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: If Anyone Asks, I'm Just Petting My Pet   If Anyone Asks, I'm Just Petting My Pet Empty

Back to top Go down

If Anyone Asks, I'm Just Petting My Pet
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hogwarts Novitas :: Archived Posts :: April 2011-
Jump to: