Hogwarts Novitas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In a realm of magic, anything is possible.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to Novitas! Please read all of the information in the "Starting Out" forum. Hogwarts is now OPEN. Diagon Alley/Hogsmeade will remain open for a week. Happy posting.  - Wizard God

Randall Raynor

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Randall Raynor
First Year
Randall Raynor

Randall Raynor Empty
PostSubject: Randall Raynor   Randall Raynor EmptyFri Apr 01, 2011 1:18 pm

.Basic Information.
Full Name: Randall Raynor
Nickname: None
Birthdate: October 10
House: Hufflepuff
Blood Type: Halfblood

.Appearance.
Eye Color: Brown
Hair Color: Black
Hair Length: Short
Height: 5' 4"
Body Type: Slim yet slightly muscular
Distinguishing Marking(s): None
Other: Wears Cross-Emblem Sunglasses

.Preferences.
Dislikes: Betrayers, Arrogant people, and Leeches
Strengths: Innovative, Intelligent, and Instinctive
Weaknesses: Curiosity Towards Anything New and Confrontational when Confronted

.Family.
Father: Keith Raynor (deceased)
Mother: Celeste Greengrass (deceased)
Siblings: None
Pet: None

.Personal History.

His mother Celeste Greengrass had faked her death just to dodge an arranged marriage into the Malfoy family and to elope with Keith Raynor. Both settled in the countryside of China. The couple was blessed with the birth of their child, whom they named Randall. He grew up happily in the countryside,  until he was eight when both of his parents along with the community that he lived in were massacred by a gang of marauders, leaving him as an orphan. With help from the Pacific Eastern branch of Gringotts, Randall made his way to England to avoid a possible death sentence in his old home where he decided to reside in the small fishing town of St. Abbs under the care of an enchantress-turned-priestess that runs the church. Randall suffers from a rare condition called Telasma Malfunction Syndrome where his magical energy or mana isn't contained properly such that he is more easily susceptible to magical exhaustion when casting spells.

.Other.
How did you find us?  Advertising on other sites.

Wizard God has approved this profile

Last edited by Randall Raynor on Fri Jun 27, 2014 11:57 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Randall Raynor
First Year
Randall Raynor

Randall Raynor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Randall Raynor   Randall Raynor EmptySat Apr 30, 2011 5:42 pm

Dear Diary,

Well, things have been... eccentric so far although I don't think I used the right word to describe it. I met some kid named Zuko although after some time, he's gone AWOL. Ah, well. Things come to an end and it would have been nice to have a pyromaniac as a side-kick or comrade-in-arms. And I'm not going to comment on the blond cart-wheeling girl or the older student that met on a rainy day.

But I think I found a wonderful companion and here is a picture:

Randall Raynor Anarch10

How the hell did this book from the Muggle world end up in the Hogwarts library? Meh... I guess no one really figured things out regarding it and since it was inside the binding of a large tome, it made a perfect reading outside homework and all. I bet the last person must have hidden that book and it wasn't discovered. Well, at least now, I got a new hobby to kill the boredom in life. Maybe Ridovia can help me on some of this stuff since she knows much about Muggle technology.

Well, I'm checking out for now. Later!
Back to top Go down
Randall Raynor
First Year
Randall Raynor

Randall Raynor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Randall Raynor   Randall Raynor EmptySat Apr 30, 2011 9:30 pm

Dear Diary,

Okay, I hate it when I get tired easily from casting spells. Even for simple ones like the Hovering Charm, I can feel myself exerting a bit more than what is normally needed. The other students don't seem susceptible to magical exhaustion but that's because their manna is contained properly while mine is dispersed all over, making it harder to concentrate in focusing enough of that energy just to cast a spell. Yeah, this is a problem. Maybe Ridovia might know about this and how to deal with it. If not, well at least she might learn something that I don't know.

Meh... I think I'm going to see if I can lose a few Knuts at the Lost Viking.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Randall Raynor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Randall Raynor   Randall Raynor Empty

Back to top Go down

Randall Raynor
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hogwarts Novitas :: Welcome :: Profiles :: Student Profiles :: Hufflepuff-
Jump to: