Hogwarts Novitas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In a realm of magic, anything is possible.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to Novitas! Please read all of the information in the "Starting Out" forum. Hogwarts is now OPEN. Diagon Alley/Hogsmeade will remain open for a week. Happy posting.  - Wizard God

Old Reunions

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Bridget Bryant
Ancient Runes Professor
Bridget Bryant

Old Reunions - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Old Reunions   Old Reunions - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 14, 2011 9:31 am

Bridget smirked at Flynn. He didn't have any memories that she wanted, so he didn't have anything to worry about. Yet. "No no, thank you," she said, looking down at the ring on her finger and twisting it around as she watched it sparkle.

"Perhaps you didn't have the right teacher then. Enrollment in the class is higher than ever since I took over the position," she gloated proudly. "Of course, it promptly took a nose dive once the students saw that it wasn't going to be all butterflies and rainbows, but a few have stuck around to make it almost worthwhile."
Back to top Go down
Flynn Hunter
Adult
Flynn Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Old Reunions   Old Reunions - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 17, 2011 12:46 am

Flynn looked down as she toyed with her ring. He didn't understand the appeal of the thing and why she would go to so much effort for it. The fact that it would have cost a small fortune or not, it's just a ring. He reached over and took her hand that adorned the ring and pull it forward to have a better look. It was nice, he supposed.

"So much effort for such a small thing," he commented. Flynn let her have her hand back.

"Perhaps not," he agreed, knowing full well that if Bridget was the Professor from his time, he would have definitely stuck around. "Scared the poor children, half to death, did we?"
Back to top Go down
Bridget Bryant
Ancient Runes Professor
Bridget Bryant

PostSubject: Re: Old Reunions   Old Reunions - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 17, 2011 1:13 am

Bridget let Flynn have a closer look at her ring but the whole while that he held her hand closer to him she was thinking of what hex she would be using on him if he actually touched it. He was cute but that wasn't going to stop her from harming him if he laid a finger on her ring. "It was worth it," she replied stiffly, only relaxing once he let go of her.

"I don't think I scared them half to death, more like showed them within the first five minutes of class that they were expected to maintain a certain standard to be in my class. I still have a rather large NEWT class though," she said, thinking of the largely male class that she taught.

"It's lucky for everyone that I do have at least a small amount of self control, otherwise I'd probably be carted off to Azkaban." There were a few students in that class who looked much older than their barely 17 years and if they'd been graduated when Bridget first saw them, she would not be holding back.

She let the boys drift away from her thoughts and looked Flynn over once more. "I bet you turn your fair share of heads at that black hole of a job," she commented.
Back to top Go down
Flynn Hunter
Adult
Flynn Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Old Reunions   Old Reunions - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 17, 2011 1:49 am

"It's lucky for everyone that I do have at least a small amount of self control, otherwise I'd probably be carted off to Azkaban."

Flynn coughed at what she was implying. It wasn't like he was surprised by what she said, he just wasn't expecting it. He regained his composure, thinking that they shared similar traits in that regard. Some girls he had seen on the streets of Muggle London gave warrant to the term 'Jail Bait.' He was just fortunate to set his sights only on women that at least looked legal, to avoid that situation from happening.

He ran his finger around the rim of his drink, as one shoulder raised in a half shrug. "Suppose," he said casually, as though she had asked about the weather. "The job's really not half bad though. Paperwork is a killer, but being a badass for money, is rather pleasing."
Back to top Go down
Bridget Bryant
Ancient Runes Professor
Bridget Bryant

PostSubject: Re: Old Reunions   Old Reunions - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 17, 2011 2:27 am

Bridget laughed at Flynn's reaction. "Aww, I haven't embarrassed the big bag Auror, have I?" she cooed at him, reaching out and pinching his cheek. "And to think I thought you might be fun. Such a shame."

Badass for money... what a joke. "Is that how you think of your job? I hate to break it to you sweetheart, but you're a civil servant. It's your job to keep all of us safe, how nice of you," she laughed again. She was very much enjoying teasing Flynn.

"Besides, what kind of badass gets distracted by a short skirt and a nice pair of legs?" she asked; his many looks had not gone unnoticed by any means.
Back to top Go down
Flynn Hunter
Adult
Flynn Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Old Reunions   Old Reunions - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 21, 2011 5:03 am

Flynn was momentarily disgusted by the term civil servant. That was not how he saw himself. Definitely not.

"Yes, well, that aside, it's still beats anything else I could have scraped into with my grades. It was the Auror academy or not much else. Trust me, you do not want to see me after spending 10 hours behind a desk, all day ever day. I've done it in this job, and it's not worth it."

Flynn smirked. "Ah, well, no one is perfect. I can honesty say that me being distracted by such a thing doesn't list high on my very long list of flaws. I'm not ashamed to admit that I am quite content to have that as a strike against my record."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Old Reunions   Old Reunions - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Old Reunions
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hogwarts Novitas :: World :: Hogsmeade :: The Three Broomsticks-
Jump to: