Hogwarts Novitas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In a realm of magic, anything is possible.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to Novitas! Please read all of the information in the "Starting Out" forum. Hogwarts is now OPEN. Diagon Alley/Hogsmeade will remain open for a week. Happy posting.  - Wizard God

We Need To talk

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Pierre Korsten
Fourth Year
Pierre Korsten

We Need To talk Empty
PostSubject: We Need To talk   We Need To talk EmptySat Apr 02, 2011 6:58 pm

Pierre anxiously walked around a small clearing in the Forbidden Forest, sunglasses on to prevent the hot sun from completely blinding him. Dressed casually in a hoodie and jeans, the tall teenager had left his shoes by a tree about a mile back. He had sent an owl to Ki, asking her to meet him there at noon, after lunch. Hopefully she had decided to meet him there.

Pierre had finally figured stuff out- and he had to talk to his best friend about it.
Back to top Go down
Kyra Henderson
Fourth Year
Kyra Henderson

We Need To talk Empty
PostSubject: Re: We Need To talk   We Need To talk EmptySat Apr 02, 2011 7:06 pm

Kyra walked to the Forbidden Forest, wondering what Ivy's owl could've been about. She was scared, partly because she didn't know what was going to happen, and partly because she had an idea of what would happen.

Being with Iv, like being with Iv, was kind of awkward and really, really weird, so she kind of hoped that he was going to break up with her. She didn't mind being the one who was dumped, since she figured that they would remain friends no matter what. Anyway, the way Ivy looked at Jacob gave him away.

"Iv! I'm here!" she said as she finally saw her best friend. "What did you want to talk about?"
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/2126315/
Pierre Korsten
Fourth Year
Pierre Korsten

We Need To talk Empty
PostSubject: Re: We Need To talk   We Need To talk EmptySat Apr 02, 2011 7:20 pm

Pierre glanced at the sidelines, seeing Terry there, ready to do her thing. Why did he agree to letting Terry do this? Oh well...if he got slapped, kick in the crotch or etc, then Jake had agreed to getting back at Ki with that guy Thomas.

"Uh...well...I have finally figured out that...Well, Ki, I'm gay." Pierre said bluntly. "You were kind of my...." How was he gonna say it without offfending her? "My...er....I guess test?
Back to top Go down
Kyra Henderson
Fourth Year
Kyra Henderson

We Need To talk Empty
PostSubject: Re: We Need To talk   We Need To talk EmptySat Apr 02, 2011 8:15 pm

Kyra rolled her eyes as Ivy said that she probably figured out he was gay. "I knew that already, Ivy. You told me in second year, remember?" she said, wondering how on earth he forgot that conversation.

She held her hand to her heart at Iv's statement. "I'm wounded! Really though, I kind of figured that one out. You and Jacob would make a cute couple, if you think about it."

Kyra smiled at her best friend. "I love you and all, but not in that way. I don't mind being dumped, seeing how I knew it would come at some point."
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/2126315/
Pierre Korsten
Fourth Year
Pierre Korsten

We Need To talk Empty
PostSubject: Re: We Need To talk   We Need To talk EmptySat Apr 02, 2011 8:22 pm

"I didn't forget-wait, what? Was that the one time we went camping out here?" Pierre asked, not quite remembering that conversation. "And either way, I've been confused for about two years." he shrugged, seeing Terry's face fall as she realized she wouldn't be able to do her bit.

"Ki...Jay is three years younger than me. I'd feel like a pedophile..or worse, Michael Jackson if we date now, instead of his second or third year." Pierre shuddered.

"So...I did this for nothing? I risked my clean record for this meeting. Great.." Pierre joked, only ahlf serious.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

We Need To talk Empty
PostSubject: Re: We Need To talk   We Need To talk Empty

Back to top Go down

We Need To talk
Page 1 of 1