Hogwarts Novitas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In a realm of magic, anything is possible.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to Novitas! Please read all of the information in the "Starting Out" forum. Hogwarts is now OPEN. Diagon Alley/Hogsmeade will remain open for a week. Happy posting.  - Wizard God

Somewhere New

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Hester Alderman
Fifth Year
Hester Alderman

Somewhere New Empty
PostSubject: Somewhere New   Somewhere New EmptySun Apr 03, 2011 5:42 am

"Here we are," said Hester, pointing to the stretch of wall in front of them. She let go of Lavender's hand and paced in front of it three times, thinking about what she wanted it to contain. She hoped she was doing it right, because she didn't want to make a fool of herself.

She grinned when the door appeared.

She held it open for Lavender.

"After you," she said, smiling happily.
Back to top Go down
Lavender Parkinson
Third Year
Lavender Parkinson

Somewhere New Empty
PostSubject: Re: Somewhere New   Somewhere New EmptySun Apr 03, 2011 7:48 am

Lavender allowed herself to be pulled along corridor after corridor, excitement building with every corner. When Hester spoke Lavender stared, first at the beautiful girl she could call her own, then at the wall where said girl was pacing. After three paces past the wall, which Lavender had read about, a door appeared. Hester held the door open and Lavender grinned, mirroring the red head.

"We'll go in together," Lavender took Hester's hands again, pulling her through the door.
Back to top Go down
Hester Alderman
Fifth Year
Hester Alderman

Somewhere New Empty
PostSubject: Re: Somewhere New   Somewhere New EmptySun Apr 03, 2011 10:27 am

Hester grinned as they entered the room. She hadn't been certain how it would turn out because she hadn't asked it for anything specific.

She looked around. There was a comfy sofa in a corner which Hester dragged Lavender over to, pulling her down close to her on top of it. She then kissed her on the lips, feeling daring and excited.

"What do you think?" she asked, breathing softly in Lavender's ear.
Back to top Go down
Lavender Parkinson
Third Year
Lavender Parkinson

Somewhere New Empty
PostSubject: Re: Somewhere New   Somewhere New EmptySun Apr 03, 2011 10:42 am

Lavender stared around them room, it was almost as beautiful as the girl she was with. Well it has come from said girl's imagination. Hester took her over to a comfy looking sofa and pulled her down. Lavender was slightly taken aback when the red head kissed her, on the lips too. Hester must have gained some confidence, which made Lavender even happier. She kissed the red head back, though it didn't last as long as she would have liked.

"I..." A shiver went up and down her spine as Hester breathed in her ear. "I love it," Lavender then captured Hester's lips with her own again, resting her hands carefully on the girls lower back and thigh.
Back to top Go down
Hester Alderman
Fifth Year
Hester Alderman

Somewhere New Empty
PostSubject: Re: Somewhere New   Somewhere New EmptySun Apr 03, 2011 11:00 am

Hester kissed Lavender again, and then again. After a moment, she suddenly felt shy again. She was still only getting used to all of this. It was still a little scary.

"I think it gives you whatever you want," she said, trying to think clearly. "Except food, because of some... transfiguration law or something."

She sat up properly and hugged Lavender, and wondered what they could do or talk about. She didn't want to bore her.
Back to top Go down
Lavender Parkinson
Third Year
Lavender Parkinson

Somewhere New Empty
PostSubject: Re: Somewhere New   Somewhere New EmptySun Apr 03, 2011 11:07 am

Lavender could feel her heart beat increasing with every kiss, until Hester seemed to withdraw back into herself again. Though Lavender told herself not to mind, this was all very new to them, however, newer to the red head.

"Yeah, whatever someone wants. Though, it can't help me much more. I only want you," Lavender grinned, hugging Hester back tightly. They hugged in silence for a little while, taking in each other's presence. Lavender wanted to kiss the other girl again, but refrained from doing so, she didn't want to pressure her. Instead, she settled for kissing the beautiful red hair and breathing in the other girls scent. "I could stay here forever,"
Back to top Go down
Hester Alderman
Fifth Year
Hester Alderman

Somewhere New Empty
PostSubject: Re: Somewhere New   Somewhere New EmptySun Apr 03, 2011 12:06 pm

"Same," replied Hester, holding Lavender tightly. She hoped that no one else wanted to use the room; this felt perfect.

She thought for a moment, wanting to do something to show Lavender that, although she was nervous, there was nothing to worry about.

So she kissed her again, on the cheek, gently. And then on her lips. She pulled away, but only for a moment, just to give the other girl a smile, and then she kissed her again.

This was perfect. This made everything better. She felt happier with Lavender in her life, and she hoped that it would stay this way.
Back to top Go down
Lavender Parkinson
Third Year
Lavender Parkinson

Somewhere New Empty
PostSubject: Re: Somewhere New   Somewhere New EmptySun Apr 03, 2011 12:24 pm

Lavender grinned at Hester's response, then when the red head kissed her the grin increased. This was just what Lavender wanted, it was prefect. Hester was perfect. When Hester stopped kissing her she smiled back, still a little weary. Until the red head kissed her again, which pushed away all feelings other than her want for Hester. Lavender leaned into the other girl, pushing her backwards lightly. Her heart was beating wildly. If this was how her life was going to be from now on, she wasn't complaining.
Back to top Go down
Hester Alderman
Fifth Year
Hester Alderman

Somewhere New Empty
PostSubject: Re: Somewhere New   Somewhere New EmptySun Apr 03, 2011 2:01 pm

Hester pulled Lavender into a tighter hug.

"Dammit, I'm hungry again," she muttered, her stomach rumbling. She decided to ignore it, seeing as she was perfectly happy here and there was no way to get any food.

"So, you want to do anything?" she asked, stroking Lavender's hair. "We can do pretty much anything, really, given where we are."
Back to top Go down
Lavender Parkinson
Third Year
Lavender Parkinson

Somewhere New Empty
PostSubject: Re: Somewhere New   Somewhere New EmptySun Apr 03, 2011 2:11 pm

Lavender shrugged.

"I don't know," She kissed Hester's head again. "We can go get something to eat if you're hungry," Lavender leaned in as Hester stroked her hair, it made her shiver yet again. Hester always had her shivering, and not from the cold. In fact, the room was pretty warm. It was her turn to play with the red head's hair, which was extremely soft.
Back to top Go down
Hester Alderman
Fifth Year
Hester Alderman

Somewhere New Empty
PostSubject: Re: Somewhere New   Somewhere New EmptyThu Apr 07, 2011 3:39 pm

"Nah, I'm not that hungry," said Hester, not wanting to move from where they were sitting.

"Last time I was in here it was painted red and blue," she said. "Now it's red and green. An interesting combination." She smiled. "Although I think the sofa is more comfy this time."

She snuggled closer to Lavender, enjoying the contact with the other girl.
Back to top Go down
Lavender Parkinson
Third Year
Lavender Parkinson

Somewhere New Empty
PostSubject: Re: Somewhere New   Somewhere New EmptyThu Apr 07, 2011 4:01 pm

Lavender looked round the room when Hester mentioned the decor. She was right, it was red and green. Lavender guessed that was because of their houses. Wait...why had it been red and blue last time Hester was here?

"Who did you come here with last time?" She asked out right, though her voice was calm and gave a hint of curiosity, not what she really felt. Blue was Ravenclaw's colour. Lavender shook the thoughts away, though she still wanted her question answered. Instead of pressing the subject or making it look like she cared, she kissed Hester's head.
Back to top Go down
Hester Alderman
Fifth Year
Hester Alderman

Somewhere New Empty
PostSubject: Re: Somewhere New   Somewhere New EmptySun Apr 10, 2011 1:09 pm

"Oh, a kid called Louis showed me it," said Hester. "Some stuck up Ravenclaw, he kept bragging about how his family had explored the whole of Hogwarts or something."

She had never really liked him, and then he had gone and ditched her, just when she had thought she had made a friend. Just like everyone else. Except Lavender. Lavender was the only person who had got close to her and then stayed close.

"I thought he'd be my friend," she said quietly, feeling a little upset. "Because I hadn't managed to make friends with many of the girls, and when I was younger all of my friends had been guys... But then he never spoke to me again..." She tailed off and didn't know what to say.
Back to top Go down
Lavender Parkinson
Third Year
Lavender Parkinson

Somewhere New Empty
PostSubject: Re: Somewhere New   Somewhere New EmptySun Apr 10, 2011 1:21 pm

Lavender's feelings of jealousy feel away in seconds to be replaced with sympathy and anger. How dare this Louie boy treat Hester in such a way. How dare he. She wanted to scream with anger, but knew that wasn't a good idea. Maybe she would find him later and give him what for. But for now she settled for stroking Hester's hair soothingly.

"Well, I think he's mad. I would take any opportunity possible to talk to you. He evidently is worth your time," Lavender wasn't sure if it was the right thing to say, or whether it helped. But she hoped it did.
Back to top Go down
Hester Alderman
Fifth Year
Hester Alderman

Somewhere New Empty
PostSubject: Re: Somewhere New   Somewhere New EmptyThu Apr 14, 2011 5:11 pm

Hester smiled.

"I've got you now," she said, glad that she had got it off her chest. She hated how hard she found it to make friends. She never seemed to know the right way to start talking to people. But she had made friends with Lavender easily. There was something special between them. She believed, anyway.

"So," she said, to break the silence that had fallen. "The Room of Requirement. What do you want to do?"
Back to top Go down
Lavender Parkinson
Third Year
Lavender Parkinson

Somewhere New Empty
PostSubject: Re: Somewhere New   Somewhere New EmptyThu Apr 14, 2011 6:57 pm

Lavender smiled when Hester spoke.

"You do," She kissed the red head's hair again, breathing in her scent. Trying to memorize everything about the other girl that she possibly could. "Hmm, I'm not sure," Lavender looked round for something to do, though if she told the truth all she wanted to do was kiss the other girl. In fact, she wanted to do a lot more than kiss, but knew Hester was shy. "What do you want to do?" Lavender ran a hand down Hester's arm till she reached the girls hand and intertwined their fingers.
Back to top Go down
Hester Alderman
Fifth Year
Hester Alderman

Somewhere New Empty
PostSubject: Re: Somewhere New   Somewhere New EmptySun Apr 17, 2011 5:34 am

Hester held onto Lavender's hand. She was worried about the physical side of their relationship. She wanted it to be more than that. She wanted to be able to talk and to do things and be friends, because right now she needed a friend.

She didn't know whether a relationship was supposed to be like this or if relationships and friendships were two separate things. She wished that she knew more.

She didn't say anything, just shrugged her shoulders.
Back to top Go down
Lavender Parkinson
Third Year
Lavender Parkinson

Somewhere New Empty
PostSubject: Re: Somewhere New   Somewhere New EmptySun Apr 17, 2011 12:23 pm

Lavender furrowed her brow when Hester shrugged, something seemed wrong.

"What's wrong?" She ran her fingers through the red hair softly, tucking a strand behind the girls ear. "You can talk to me you know. Anything," Lavender smiled reassuringly. "That's what I'm here for," She nodded to cement her statement. Perhaps that was why she was on this earth, perhaps that was why she was so different from her own family. So she could be with Hester.
Back to top Go down
Hester Alderman
Fifth Year
Hester Alderman

Somewhere New Empty
PostSubject: Re: Somewhere New   Somewhere New EmptyMon Apr 18, 2011 7:45 am

I just feel a bit lonely," said Hester. "It's nothing, really. I mean, I've got you. Just, when you're not here I haven't got many friends. Not close friends. You're the only person who's close to me. I just..."

She tailed off. She was rambling now. No one liked to listen to someone rambling.

Part of her wished that she wasn't magical. If she hadn't been magical then she would never have come to Hogwarts, never have been different, she would have had more friends back at home in Newcastle. She would have been normal.

But she wouldn't have met Lavender.
Back to top Go down
Lavender Parkinson
Third Year
Lavender Parkinson

Somewhere New Empty
PostSubject: Re: Somewhere New   Somewhere New EmptyMon Apr 18, 2011 9:46 am

Lavender nodded in understanding, though the thought of Hester sad made her feel just as sad.

"I get what you mean, I feel that way sometimes. We need to get out and about, meet more people. My friend Emily wants to meet you," Lavender grinned, kissing the other girl's forehead softly. Hogwarts was full of students, there were bound to be some they'd get on well with. Heck, Lavender had already met some.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Somewhere New Empty
PostSubject: Re: Somewhere New   Somewhere New Empty

Back to top Go down

Somewhere New
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hogwarts Novitas :: Archived Posts :: April 2011-
Jump to: