Hogwarts Novitas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In a realm of magic, anything is possible.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to Novitas! Please read all of the information in the "Starting Out" forum. Hogwarts is now OPEN. Diagon Alley/Hogsmeade will remain open for a week. Happy posting.  - Wizard God

Mob Base

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jude Athreide
Adult
Jude Athreide

Mob Base                  Empty
PostSubject: Mob Base    Mob Base                  EmptyMon Apr 04, 2011 2:22 pm

Jude was at the mobs Headquarters, it was quite a gloomy place, with most light being emitted from wands, which would be extinguished at certain points while people waited. Jude himself had been waiting for the better part of two hours and was starting to get extremely agitated. This artefact would be worth a lot more, and he just wanted his pay and then he could go. He had already fenced the other pieces of jewellery he head, and had put it into a fund for a certain situation. The venture could go well into where it was invested, and it could result in quite a few good changes in both the Upper and Lower sides of the Wizarding World.

The next moment, two well-built people stepped through a door and grabbed Jude by the shoulders, steering him forcefully through into the office. Jude could hear the mutterings of the other people, some sounding worried, others quite arrogant, as if it would never happen to them, Jude himself however, was quite confused as to why he was being man-handled this way. He was thrown unceremoniously into the office, in which the mobs leader was glaring at him with fiery eyes. “Where is it?” The man, who everyone was to refer to as Edwin, asked angrily. But Jude looked at him confused. “Where would what be sir?” He asked. “Where is the Sword of Anveri?” He asked. Jude continued to be puzzled. “Sir, I gave the sword to you as ordered.” He said. “Lies! Lies and mockery! Do you seek to irritate me Jude? Because my patience is already wearing thin.” Edwin glowered. Jude always associated that tone of voice with a crackling fire, ready to burn wildly. “Sir, that is the Sword I found at the Estate I was ordered to.” Jude said, keeping himself calm. “Then prove it to me! Legilimens!” Edwin roared, looking directly into Jude's eyes. Jude felt the unpleasant sensation of something crawling through his memories. He had never attempted Occlumency before, so his mind was completely in the open for Edwin to search through. While it showed that Jude was telling the truth. It also told Edwin about the other minor objects he had taken with himself from the manor, and he doubted Edwin would be happy about that, however Jude's fate was sealed now, he just had to wait for the verdict.

After a few more minutes, Edwin sighed audibly and sat down in his padded velvet chair. “It seems you did not attempt to deceive us, however the sword is still a fake.” He said, obviously trying to not boil over into a rage again. “However. You are now tasked with finding the true sword, and it must be found post-haste. On the more positive side of the matter, the fake can still be sold for a good price without people ever realizing, so here is your payment.” Edwin grunted, before tossing a small pouch to Jude, who caught it with ease. The clink of money. Jude thought after hearing the distinct rattling inside the pouch, opening it up to make sure it was Galleons and not worthless Knuts.

Go now, and make sure that we need not meet like this again Jude.” Edwin ground out as a dismissal. Jude was by the office door when Edwin said “As for your other... Endeavours. As long as you keep your word and complete your contracts, then we have no disagreement.” Jude was thankful for this, as it meant he didn't have to pay Edwin stipends for whatever he found and fenced. He nodded, and stepped out of the office before lighting his wand with a mutter of “Lumos” He then began to tread his way back towards his estate. He needed to gather plans and discover the location of the true sword. This meant he might have to get into contact with people he'd rather avoid, but it would have to be done.

He just wished he knew the best place to start. The sword of Anveri was not the easiest thing to locate it seemed, and he would need to use a lot of resources to get his hands on it.
Back to top Go down

Mob Base
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hogwarts Novitas :: Archived Posts :: April 2011-
Jump to: