Hogwarts Novitas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In a realm of magic, anything is possible.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to Novitas! Please read all of the information in the "Starting Out" forum. Hogwarts is now OPEN. Diagon Alley/Hogsmeade will remain open for a week. Happy posting.  - Wizard God

Working things out

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Marie Wilde
Second Year
Marie Wilde

Working things out Empty
PostSubject: Working things out   Working things out EmptySat Apr 16, 2011 7:39 pm

People always said that writting a letter was a good thing. People always said that leaving without an explanation was a bad thing. People always said that you had to take responsibilty of everything you did. People always said alot of things, it was what they were made to do.

Perhaps noone of this made sense, but it was the only thing Marie could be found pondering about this evening, seated beside the owls in the owlry. She supposed that leaving her best friend without a word was not the best thing she'd done. But what was she supposed to explain to a Muggle girl? That I can actually do magic, and need to go to a sol just for them. Where would the logic be in that?

She sighed softly to herself, wondering how long she'd been there.
Back to top Go down
Thomas Celare
Fourth Year
Thomas Celare

Working things out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Working things out   Working things out EmptySun Apr 17, 2011 10:31 am

Thomas hummed a random tune to himself as he walked up the steps to the Owlry, he'd have been in his dorms, writing or reading, but he felt the need to get out of there for a while, so he decided to head up into the Towers, cautiously of course, he would likely have been dead if he had just walked up without a care in the world. After getting there, he went through the already open doorway, and a slight smile crept up on his face when he saw all the owls there. Beautiful animals, they really were.

He froze for a moment though when he realised someone else was there, a Gryffindor as well. This can not go down very well... He thought, but she was writing something, so he crept around what he hoped was her peripheral vision, getting to the owls and starting to stroke one the snowy owls, it seemed to have a nice temperament, compared to some of the more devilish ones.
Back to top Go down
Marie Wilde
Second Year
Marie Wilde

Working things out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Working things out   Working things out EmptySun Apr 17, 2011 6:03 pm

She'd seen him, seen when he'd slowly crept towards the snowy owl, perhaps trying not to interrupt her. But all Marie could was smile - it seemed she wasn't going to spend the next few minutes or so alone.

Clearing her voice, she stood up, waking towards the boy, "Beautiful, isn't he?"
Back to top Go down
Thomas Celare
Fourth Year
Thomas Celare

Working things out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Working things out   Working things out EmptySat Apr 30, 2011 5:02 am

Thomas jumped back when realized that the girl had noticed her, he certainly wished he had better sneaking skills right now, he made sure his wand was close at hand if he needed it, just in case. "Hello." He replied woodenly, before supposing he could try better at having an intelligent conversation with someone. "Definitely, I've only ever been here once or twice, but every time I see some of the owls, it absolutely astounds me." he admitted.

"So, what would you be doing up here in the Owlry?" He asked the girl.
Back to top Go down
Marie Wilde
Second Year
Marie Wilde

Working things out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Working things out   Working things out EmptySat Apr 30, 2011 6:16 am

Oh god, it seemed like he didn't mind a conversation, and putting the pen into the book, she returned her gaze back on the boy.

"I was actually trying my hand on writing things out, but its not going very well, by the way, my name is Marie," she outstrected her hand for him to shake, "Marie Wilde".
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Working things out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Working things out   Working things out Empty

Back to top Go down

Working things out
Page 1 of 1