Hogwarts Novitas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In a realm of magic, anything is possible.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to Novitas! Please read all of the information in the "Starting Out" forum. Hogwarts is now OPEN. Diagon Alley/Hogsmeade will remain open for a week. Happy posting.  - Wizard God

Ohhhhlord I´m in trouble..

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Gwen Cooper
Fourth Year
Gwen Cooper

Ohhhhlord I´m in trouble.. Empty
PostSubject: Ohhhhlord I´m in trouble..   Ohhhhlord I´m in trouble.. EmptyThu Apr 21, 2011 3:41 pm

Gwen had been called to her moms office. She knew it was because of her *stunt* in the tower. And..out of the tower....
She stood in front of the door biting her lip and running her hands through her wild brown hair, her blue eyes wide and wary.
She knew her Mom loved her, as did Dad. But they were also her professor and Headmaster.
But she had a feeling this call was from her Mother because of the jump, not from her Herb professor because she had dropped herbology.
She cleared her throat and opened the door,
"You owled Mom...?" she asked hesitantly, sure of being either yelled at or squeezed to death. Perhaps both.
Probably both.
She looked at her Moms face.
Definately both...
Back to top Go down
Erika Cooper
Herbology Professor
Erika Cooper

PostSubject: Re: Ohhhhlord I´m in trouble..   Ohhhhlord I´m in trouble.. EmptyThu Apr 21, 2011 3:45 pm

Erika stopped pacing back and forth as soon as she saw Gwen at the door. She rushed over to her and pulled her into a tight hug, closing the door so that no passing students would see the scene she was about to make. "Sweetie, I'm so glad you're okay!" she cried, unable to help the relieved tears that fell. "What were you thinking? You could have been seriously injured, or worse!"
Back to top Go down
Gwen Cooper
Fourth Year
Gwen Cooper

PostSubject: Re: Ohhhhlord I´m in trouble..   Ohhhhlord I´m in trouble.. EmptyThu Apr 21, 2011 3:58 pm

Gwen gasped as she patted her moms back.
"Mom...cant...breathe..." she coughed as she was partially released.
"I´m s-" she started. But she didnt want to lie. She wasnt sorry, per say. She really was glad to have done it.

"I know, I´m sorry that i didnt think it through, please don´t cry Mom..." she hugged her tightly,
"I won´t do it again until I´m seventeen and have a better rope. But in my defense, I did magically strengthen it. i didnt just jump..." she attempted to pacify her mother.
"And it´s been done before, I saw it-" she broke off. Gwen hadnt told anyone of her visions. They´d think she was mad, or worse.
Back to top Go down
Erika Cooper
Herbology Professor
Erika Cooper

PostSubject: Re: Ohhhhlord I´m in trouble..   Ohhhhlord I´m in trouble.. EmptyThu Apr 21, 2011 4:05 pm

"What if you'd fallen? Or one of the other girls?" Erika asked, still holding Gwen tightly (but not so tight that she was in danger of suffocation again). "You can't do that to me, sweetie. I was so worried that you'd gotten hurt when dad came to tell me."

She sat in one of the puffy armchairs in her office and pulled Gwen down to sit in her lap. "You saw it where, honey?"
Back to top Go down
Gwen Cooper
Fourth Year
Gwen Cooper

PostSubject: Re: Ohhhhlord I´m in trouble..   Ohhhhlord I´m in trouble.. EmptyThu Apr 21, 2011 4:10 pm

"Well the other girls wouldnt have jumped." she stated simply but nodded,
"I´m fine Mom, I know, I´m sorry." she said in a small voice hugging her mom back.
"I´m..I´m grounded..arent I?" she looked up hopefully.
Her mother nodded.
She sighed. Ahwell.
When she asked where she´d seen it she bit her lip, ignoring the fact that, though she was thirteen she was still short enough to fit perfectly on her Moms lap.
"Isawitinthepast." she murmured quietly looking down at her hands.
She should really stop biting her nails, she knew Mom didnt like it.
Ahwell.

Last edited by Gwen Cooper on Thu Apr 28, 2011 8:00 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Erika Cooper
Herbology Professor
Erika Cooper

PostSubject: Re: Ohhhhlord I´m in trouble..   Ohhhhlord I´m in trouble.. EmptyThu Apr 21, 2011 4:25 pm

Erika had managed to calm down enough that she wasn't crying anymore and enough to pay better attention to their conversation. She was a little suspicious of Gwen's abnormally fast speech. "In the past? What do you mean?" she asked, taking Gwen's hand in hers to stop her daughter from making a meal of her fingers.
Back to top Go down
Gwen Cooper
Fourth Year
Gwen Cooper

PostSubject: Re: Ohhhhlord I´m in trouble..   Ohhhhlord I´m in trouble.. EmptyThu Apr 21, 2011 4:34 pm

Gwen bit her lip,
"Ehm, I uhm, I´ve been having visions...for a few years now...They used to hurt but now it´s okay. I used to see my birthmother, when she was young. Like, her in the lake, her eating, hanging out. And then the visions just..I dunno, it got easier. I don´t see her much anymore. But i see other things. But only the past. Never the future. Atleast, so far. And, I dunno I saw it. There was a girl and a guy and a few others but it was really fast. I think they were friends. And I saw the girl jump and then it stopped." she said all this very softly.
"Sometimes I sing when I´m *seeing*. Real quiet. I don´t know why..." she said looking down and wanting to bite her nails again.
Great, now her Mom would think she was crazy or ill or erlin knows what.
She wasnt ill. And She wasnt crazy. Right?
All she was now is scared.

In an attempt to deflect she murmured, "Exactly how long am I grounded?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ohhhhlord I´m in trouble..   Ohhhhlord I´m in trouble.. Empty

Back to top Go down

Ohhhhlord I´m in trouble..
Page 1 of 1