Hogwarts Novitas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In a realm of magic, anything is possible.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to Novitas! Please read all of the information in the "Starting Out" forum. Hogwarts is now OPEN. Diagon Alley/Hogsmeade will remain open for a week. Happy posting.  - Wizard God

The Outside

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Cassopeia Marling
Second Year
Cassopeia Marling

The Outside Empty
PostSubject: The Outside   The Outside EmptySun Apr 24, 2011 6:05 pm

"Good morning to you too!" she says angrily, kicking mud in his face.
"You know, you've been like this for a few days now, if there's something wrong with you Bradley you should at least spell it out for me rather than letting me stew in my own fury!"

Bradley ribbits.
Cass humphs.

"Fine. You're a rubbish frog anyways," she says, still keeping his toadish ways a secret to him. She'd never blurt that out to him, not even if she hated him. "Just saying."
Back to top Go down
Emily Sparrow
Fourth Year
Emily Sparrow

The Outside Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Outside   The Outside EmptySun Apr 24, 2011 6:26 pm

Emily was just taking a little walk around the grounds, like she often did, when she saw a girl. Emily was pretty sure she had seen her around before but she couldn't be sure seeing as the other girl had her back to her. She smiled alittle as she heard what the girl was saying then she frowended. She glanced over to see a toad. Emily had to stop herself laughing out loud it sounded like th egirl wa shaving an argument with a toad? Defiently different. She knew she porbaby shouldn't be listening in on the girls conversation with herslef, well with her pet. But it was atually quite interesting. At least i'm ntot he only one who's tried arguing wih an animal. Emily smiled to herslef, remembering the time she had an argument with an owl. Well a one sided discussion.
SHe walked up behind the girl. "you okay? Did your pet offened you or soemthing?" she asked. Not in a nasty way in curious sort of a manner. She noticed th egirl was a hufflepuff and she hoped that the girl didn;t think she was being rude.
"i'm Emily sparrow by the way" she said to her.
Back to top Go down
Cassopeia Marling
Second Year
Cassopeia Marling

The Outside Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Outside   The Outside EmptySun Apr 24, 2011 6:41 pm

Cass smiles when she hears s familiar voice. Familiar because of the lessons shared with her. Infact, she thinks this girl as well as one other were the first people she had ever met beside her friend Raven, whom she'd known for a long time already. Eyes brightening instantly, she turns around and lets out a squeal of excitement.
"Emily, right?!" she says, briskily patting Bradley down letting the argument between them do no hurt.

As Emily introduces her thoroughly, Cass hesitates. Isn't she the same girl she had met in the first year carriage? She isn't completely sure and for that she leaves a half surprised smile on her face.
Cass pulls an apologetic face towards Bradley for Emily and then faces her again, "And what brings you to the grounds prey tell?"
Back to top Go down
Emily Sparrow
Fourth Year
Emily Sparrow

The Outside Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Outside   The Outside EmptySun Apr 24, 2011 6:50 pm

The gryffindor smiled when she recognised the girl. The hufflepuff looked slightly different to how sh eremmebered her. She had met her at the strat of her second year. "long time no see Cass." she smiled at her. She didn't really no her that well but she seemened nice and defiently different.
"what brings me here? Well yuo know I was just gign for a wander. Wandering aimlessly is what I do best. Plus my fellow gryffindors do get very loud and annoying at times" she said to her. "what about you?" she asked. "I like your pet by the way, there aren't many people with frogs or toads as pets. Most people go with owls or cats" she said to her. She was pretty sure that Cass' pet was a toad but the girl had said frog so she went with both. Afterall maybe if was a cross between a frog and a toad.
Back to top Go down
Cassopeia Marling
Second Year
Cassopeia Marling

The Outside Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Outside   The Outside EmptySun Apr 24, 2011 7:10 pm

Cass grins much more widely when Emily seems to find her face familiar. Mumsie says she's been growing non-stop ever since she began Hogwarts but Cass thinks it's her cells trying to catch up with the rest of her year's. All so intelligent, all so bright and eager to learn. Emily a prime example.

"I'm not surprised you don't remember me," she says not unkindly, "we haven't been in any of the same classes. And if we were I really doubt that I would have been memorable in them." As her voice dips at this point she offers a lingering smile to take recompense.

"Oh, Bradley?" she says quirking an eyebrow. "Yeah, I didn't really think about him being my pet when I found him. It was just a get-him-and-go sort of mission."
Really, she was proud of him, proud of getting him herself. Proud that she'd made it that far.
Back to top Go down
Emily Sparrow
Fourth Year
Emily Sparrow

The Outside Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Outside   The Outside EmptySun Apr 24, 2011 7:20 pm

She smiled at the hufflepuff "yeah i suppose it's not suprising i haven't realy been around that much this year. So muh hard work" she said thelast part sarcastically. "most of the year I have just been sittign around gryffindor tower, not really doing any work or anything. It's been a lazy year" she grinned. "but we're not telling my aunt that, aslong as I do well in figgie she won't mind. I hope she doens't mind at least" she grinned.
"Bradely is a cool name, for a cool frog" she grinned. She assumened he wa a frog afterall that's what Cassopeia had said even thought ot he gryfifndor he still looked like a toad but whatever.
"how did you find him?" she asked. Very curios as to what the toher girl had meant by what she said.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Outside Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Outside   The Outside Empty

Back to top Go down

The Outside
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hogwarts Novitas :: Archived Posts :: April 2011-
Jump to: