Hogwarts Novitas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In a realm of magic, anything is possible.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to Novitas! Please read all of the information in the "Starting Out" forum. Hogwarts is now OPEN. Diagon Alley/Hogsmeade will remain open for a week. Happy posting.  - Wizard God

Black Market Deal

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Randall Raynor
First Year
Randall Raynor

Black Market Deal Empty
PostSubject: Black Market Deal   Black Market Deal EmptyTue May 03, 2011 11:16 pm

Kutoutuo had no reason to go to Gringotts but Ridovia told him about an old peddler that generally was around the back of the bank during the winter. Curious and wanting to see what this old peddler had for goods, the youth headed to the back of Gringotts, cutting through the alleyways in Diagon Alley before seeing a strange man in a cloak standing near a burning barrel.

Approaching the cloaked man, Kutoutuo warmed his hands in the heat of the flames.

"I reckon the economy isn't in a good shape for jobs, eh?" he spoke to the cloaked man.

"It sure ain't, which is why I do some buying and selling whenever I can." the cloaked man replied before looking at the boy. "You look too young to be purchasing anything from my selection of goods."

"Perhaps but kids with wands are wielding things that are dangerous and inappropriate as well. Some people know the Dark Arts at such a young age." Kutoutuo replied. "I hardly think that your goods are beyond my age unless if they were imappropriate magazines or something like that."

The cloaked man chuckled. "That's not the case here. I sell Muggle toys that somehow are dangerous in their own right."

"Show me your wares." Kutoutuo spoke, taking a small sack of rubies out. The cloaked man looked at him for a moment before parting a section of his cloak aside to reveal a variety of bladed weapons and small arms. Kutoutuo looked them for the moment before noting the bulky revolver that reminded him of the gun from the fictional work Blade Runner.

"How much is that revolver?" Kutoutuo inquired.

"This piece is 300 pounds but if them rubies are real, then you can give me the whole sack in exchange for the pistol and the gear for it: belt with a holster, speed-loaders with their rounds, and maintenance tools to keep the piece working." the peddler replied. "No one here can trace this one. Deal?"

Kutoutuo looked at the peddler. "I know you're ripping me off with that deal so I'm only keeping one ruby and I'll give you the rest."

Taking one ruby from the sack, Kutoutuo handed the rest to the peddler, who wasn't perturbed by the fact that he wouldn't be getting that one ruby. But since the sack had so many, the man brushed the indirect insult aside as he was satisfied with the payment before handing Kutoutuo the revolver and the gear for it.

Fastening the belt and holster onto himself, Kutoutuo placed the Blade-Runner revolver into the holster before holding the ruby that he had taken. "Now, in exchange for this one ruby, I want some information regarding extra munitions that I can get without the need for identification or a firearm license."

The cloaked man took a business card from his side pocket before handing it over only after Kutoutuo gave him the ruby. "Da numbers are on here. Though da man is a loan shark, he knows where to go so he's be your middleman. Anythin' else?"

Kutoutuo pocketed the card before looking at the peddler. "No, I think that's all. Thanks for the gun."

The peddler merely nodded before Kutoutuo walked away, placing his coat over the holster and gear since he didn't want adults to be questioning on why a child had a firearm in his possession. Taking some Floo Powder from the bucket near the fireplace belonging to Gringotts, Kutoutuo called his destination and vanished in a burst of flames.

Back to top Go down

Black Market Deal
Page 1 of 1